Author Topic: the post-trump gop  (Read 52446 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: the post-trump gop
« Reply #600 on: May 12, 2021, 06:19:43 PM »
Seeing dax turn one of Washington's most reliable trump votes into some libtard while ignoring that the new maga chosen one is an actual rino is predictable yet still hilarious.

Trump is telling them their political views don't even matter anymore, unflinching loyalty to trump is the only thing that matters to congressional republicans. You love to see it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 12, 2021, 08:56:43 PM »
Seeing dax turn one of Washington's most reliable trump votes into some libtard while ignoring that the new maga chosen one is an actual rino is predictable yet still hilarious.

Trump is telling them their political views don't even matter anymore, unflinching loyalty to trump is the only thing that matters to congressional republicans. You love to see it.

Only an extremely Low IQ poster (so, you) doesn't get my singular angle relative to Liz Cheney.  She is a war monger, she and her family stand for endless wars.   We need every endless war politician to be voted out of office, so that would include tons of Dems up to and including our President, the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House. 

So per usual, you look at the entire world purely through the frame of political dogma, party line votes and political power (and race, which is just a given at this point).    A real humanitarian.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 13, 2021, 01:08:45 AM »

Only an extremely Low IQ poster (so, you) doesn't get my singular angle relative to Liz Cheney.  She is a war monger, she and her family stand for endless wars.   We need every endless war politician to be voted out of office, so that would include tons of Dems up to and including our President, the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House. 

So per usual, you look at the entire world purely through the frame of political dogma, party line votes and political power (and race, which is just a given at this point).    A real humanitarian.

Yes, dummy, we all know what your Cheney angle is because, as always, you've posted it 354,610 times. I'm well aware that Liz is a racist, war mongering, hyper-partisan, trump clone. She's still the same person who campaigned for the fat racist and voted with him 94% of the time. The only time she didn't see eye-to-eye with him before January 6th was on the troop withdrawal. Just because she was one of the few sane voices on a very obvious issue, of trump being seditious, doesn't make her some hero.

Here's the thing that I know that you know but you choose to ignore. Elise Stefanik voted with warmongering Liz Cheney against the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. Stefanik is kissing the feet of dear leader in a clear move of nothing but ambition, so you won't crap all over her. We all see right through your act, daq, you've done it every day for 6 years

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 13, 2021, 06:21:38 AM »
What's the difference between a true MAGA and someone who sides with Trump 100% of the time but says they don't? A whole bunch of really long posts.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 13, 2021, 06:56:40 AM »

Yes, dummy, we all know what your Cheney angle is because, as always, you've posted it 354,610 times. I'm well aware that Liz is a racist, war mongering, hyper-partisan, trump clone. She's still the same person who campaigned for the fat racist and voted with him 94% of the time. The only time she didn't see eye-to-eye with him before January 6th was on the troop withdrawal. Just because she was one of the few sane voices on a very obvious issue, of trump being seditious, doesn't make her some hero.

Here's the thing that I know that you know but you choose to ignore. Elise Stefanik voted with warmongering Liz Cheney against the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan. Stefanik is kissing the feet of dear leader in a clear move of nothing but ambition, so you won't crap all over her. We all see right through your act, daq, you've done it every day for 6 years

what!?  NO WAY! 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 13, 2021, 08:49:03 AM »

If you were aware, you wouldn't have posted what you posted your perpetually triggered ProgFascist crap For Brains.

I also don't recall advocating for Ellise Stefanik, please point out where I have.   One would think that a hyper hyper partisan/hyper politically dogmatic ProgFascist like yourself would recognize that a member of a Congressional delegation cannot continually rail against the de facto leader of that party and then not expect to have any ramifications.   Anyone who doesn't get that is Simple AF (so, you and several others on here).  Because Cheney is such a war mongering POS she cost the de facto leader of the party points by blocking what was a campaign promise.   Of course #blueanon (so you and others) immediately chimed in with some  :lol: :lol: about Trump acquiescing to Putin on the basis of a now totally discredited NYT's story that is just another in a long line of  :lol: :lol: #blueanon insane conspiracy theories.

It's also hilarious use the phrase "dear leader" when your party is still lead by old white racist war mongering POS (plural), who are now fake woke so they can continue their collective 250 years in Washington DC rolling the grift on you and people like you.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 13, 2021, 09:35:52 AM »
Stefnik is Bernie compared to Cheney.  What a crazy ass move by conservatives.  Cheney was actually Gaetz level loyal in voting on trump issues.  That was a major tazing they just delivered (to their own gentials)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 13, 2021, 02:16:45 PM »
Maybe if Trump doesn't run, all of the MAGA people will split the vote and Cheney can get the nomination.

she's not going to run for president, if that's what you're alluding to.  per that tweet, she appears to be losing her house position and i'd guess it's 50:50 at best if she can retain her seat.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/13/liz-cheney-trump-possible-run-for-president

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #608 on: May 13, 2021, 02:57:56 PM »
She's politically dead.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 13, 2021, 06:42:30 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 13, 2021, 08:52:19 PM »
She's politically dead.

Not much of a lane for a MAGA rejected by king don

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 13, 2021, 09:38:53 PM »
BEN SASSE SAVE US NOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 18, 2021, 12:52:24 PM »
No matter our differences.  They are still our brothers and sisters.

https://twitter.com/mattshuham/status/1394666856171122692?s=20

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 18, 2021, 12:54:41 PM »
Respected  :dubious:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 18, 2021, 01:00:31 PM »
He's absolutely right about the shaman man, that dude just needs some help and I don't really lump him in with the daxish characters that were hunting down Mike pence.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: May 18, 2021, 01:11:40 PM »
That Albert Watkins guy has really been making a name for himself. Do you guys remember him from the McCloskey couple in St. Louis? Does anyone other than me remember his website bio about tearing down a witness on the stand so hard that she killed herself? His website bio has been changed to remove the suicide part, but you can find it on the Wayback machine.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 18, 2021, 01:21:52 PM »
Hopefully he doesn't make any of the DC Police kill themselves.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 18, 2021, 04:43:51 PM »
That Albert Watkins guy has really been making a name for himself. Do you guys remember him from the McCloskey couple in St. Louis? Does anyone other than me remember his website bio about tearing down a witness on the stand so hard that she killed herself? His website bio has been changed to remove the suicide part, but you can find it on the Wayback machine.

Speaking of...

https://twitter.com/tonymess/status/1394750970500993028
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 18, 2021, 07:20:12 PM »

Speaking of...

Oh, the missouri republicans are doing this so that trump doesn't endorse greitens?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 18, 2021, 07:22:21 PM »
Also, I propose that Albert Watkins be now known as Cracker Crump.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 18, 2021, 07:34:08 PM »
He's absolutely right about the shaman man, that dude just needs some help and I don't really lump him in with the daxish characters that were hunting down Mike pence.
If it’s one thing I do often and that’s turn on my inner Maxine Waters and tell people to get up in faces.   

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 18, 2021, 07:39:59 PM »
Also, I propose that Albert Watkins be now known as Cracker Crump.

:ROFL:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 19, 2021, 06:35:32 AM »
Another interesting aspect of the party hitching its wagon to Trump.

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1394848641144262657

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 19, 2021, 08:01:07 AM »

Speaking of...

The staging of this picture vs. the pink shirt/beer belly in front of the mansion is so maga I am amazed.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 19, 2021, 08:08:12 AM »
I'm Mark McCloskey and I hate BLM. Vote for me for the US Senate.