Author Topic: 9/29 debate thread  (Read 8696 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: 9/29 debate thread
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2020, 09:41:36 PM »
good night, everyone.  let's pray we never hold another debate.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2020, 09:42:32 PM »
I actually think that there are some fairly uniformed people who were going to tune in to be “in the know” and have come away realizing that Joe Biden might not be as bad as their bunko group says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was pretty rough ridin' bad, tho

Ya, further proof laying a low profile plays well this election. This debate and this election. Keeping his mouth shut and smiling this debate played well with Trump fighting Chris Wallace.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2020, 09:43:11 PM »
Texags is on fire right now, like fcs loss on fire
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2020, 09:48:10 PM »
Trump lit Biden's ass up on that race question, it was an one sided as any of the topics so far.

What? Trump just said racial sensitivity training was racist.

Right, the point wasn't that trump would say something insightful, it was that Biden didn't bust his ass. Luckily Trump bailed Biden out and did more damage to himself, than Biden ever could, by not condemning white supremacy. This clip will a part of American history.

https://twitter.com/PodSaveAmerica/status/1311127279582416897

Yeah and the dumbass didn’t say anything about opportunity zones, hbcu money, low black unemployment (whether or not he caused it) + some conservative talking point about how he believes in everyone’s, especially black and minorities, ability to take care of themselves, then contrasting that with how dems/libs don’t believe that and feel they need to be their saviors.

I dunno, maybe that wouldn’t be effective.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2020, 09:52:13 PM »
I actually think that there are some fairly uniformed people who were going to tune in to be “in the know” and have come away realizing that Joe Biden might not be as bad as their bunko group says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was pretty rough ridin' bad, tho

Ya, further proof laying a low profile plays well this election. This debate and this election. Keeping his mouth shut and smiling this debate played well with Drumpf fighting Chris Wallace.

He's his own worse enemy and it proves it. IMO even if Biden was some once in a generation politician trump's inability to not be a 5 year old makes it impossible.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2020, 09:54:03 PM »
Didn’t read anything in this thread and won’t read anything. Wow, what a complete crap show. Anyone who could watch that and still vote for Trump is on another level of POS.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2020, 09:54:17 PM »
Trump lit Biden's ass up on that race question, it was an one sided as any of the topics so far.

Right, the point wasn't that trump would say something insightful, it was that Biden didn't bust his ass. Luckily Trump bailed Biden out and did more damage to himself, than Biden ever could, by not condemning white supremacy. This clip will a part of American history.

Yeah and the dumbass didn’t say anything about opportunity zones, hbcu money, low black unemployment (whether or not he caused it) + some conservative talking point about how he believes in everyone’s, especially black and minorities, ability to take care of themselves, then contrasting that with how dems/libs don’t believe that and feel they need to be their saviors.

I dunno, maybe that wouldn’t be effective.

There's no winning voters on the issue of race, only losing them by making yourself look like a rough ridin' fool. I don't think that was bad enough for white people to be introspective about what he said or didn't say, but it was close.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2020, 09:55:42 PM »
Didn’t read anything in this thread and won’t read anything. Wow, what a complete crap show. Anyone who could watch that and still vote for Trump is on another level of POS.

Nigga, how you gonna come in here and post and tell us you won't read what we posted?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2020, 09:59:00 PM »
That was a devastating chapter in the country’s history, but it made for a terrific hour and a half of television.

Nigga, how you gonna come in here and post and tell us you won't read what we posted?
Lol

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2020, 10:00:28 PM »
All I can say is that it was very unpleasant.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2020, 10:01:23 PM »

Ya, I was just blown away that he called racial sensitivity training racist that I completely forgot that he didn't condemn white supremacy and told the proud boys to be on stand by. You know, getting hit in the face a lot real fast.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2020, 10:11:28 PM »
So very sad.  Best quote I’ve seen regarding this debate is “Canada is living above a meth lab.” 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2020, 10:11:49 PM »

Ya, I was just blown away that he called racial sensitivity training racist that I completely forgot that he didn't condemn white supremacy and told the proud boys to be on stand by. You know, getting hit in the face a lot real fast.

Biden missed a lot of opportunities to bust Trump's ass. This one included. Joe isn't as quick as he used to be or as quick as I hoped he would be. Regardless, keeping his mouth shut, laughing and letting Trump battle Chris Wallace was preferable over what we saw.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2020, 10:26:30 PM »
Also mics are easily mutable.  They can give moderators that power.  Not sure why they just leave them hot.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2020, 10:29:50 PM »
There are undecided voters on cnn right now and I want to eff these people up.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2020, 10:55:16 PM »
So very sad.  Best quote I’ve seen regarding this debate is “Canada is living above a meth lab.”
I think this is exactly what Trump's team wants. The idea that it was a total shitshow so each side is equally bad.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2020, 10:58:43 PM »
I tuned into Fox after the debate and they yelled down at Jeraldo who questioned Trump's response to distancing himself from the proud boys and the klan.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2020, 11:01:50 PM »
I think this is exactly what Trump's team wants. The idea that it was a total shitshow so each side is equally bad.

That would be stupid because they are behind. I think no one can control Trump, he just goes with his gut, and his gut is full of Breitbart and Fox News.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2020, 11:04:52 PM »
I tuned into Fox after the debate and they yelled down at Jeraldo who questioned Trump's response to distancing himself from the proud boys and the klan.

Really?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2020, 11:40:21 PM »
Biden should've kept coming back, or at least hitting it at the end, trump's words at the beginning during the supreme court part that "elections have consequences."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2020, 11:47:28 PM »

That would be stupid because they are behind. I think no one can control Trump, he just goes with his gut, and his gut is full of Breitbart and Fox News.

eh it definitely hurts Joe. Disgust people out of participating at all and let NPR bothsides it to death

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2020, 01:04:53 AM »
Just watched the cnn undecided voters panel. Lol, eff this place.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2020, 02:28:43 AM »
I watched it twice

1st time through I was cringing, and pretty disgusted.

2nd time through, mostly disgusted by Wallace coming to stuttering Joe's rescue, and realized
how badly Don whooped dat ass!   :love:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2020, 02:40:38 AM »
matter of fact if they would have turned that chihuahua Wallaces mic off the whole thing would have been pretty good.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.