Author Topic: Trump's Taxes  (Read 7856 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's Taxes
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2020, 09:40:32 AM »
I don't see how any of this changes what anyone thought of trump on saturday.

There are lots of really uninformed people. Some will see $750 and get pissed off.

There have to be very few maga who will switch to Biden over that.  Trump will have a maga explanation, blame the fake news, say he paid tons of "state and local" taxes and repeat. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2020, 09:42:19 AM »
TONS of people will vote for Trump. Many of them are not MAGA.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2020, 09:46:58 AM »

No doubt. 

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2020, 09:50:19 AM »
is there really anything more embarrassing for the democratic party then they had 4 years to come up with good candidates and they came up with these two? can't wait to hear les miles cousin up there on tuesday

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2020, 09:59:04 AM »
I'm a little bit surprised his debt is as bad as it is.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2020, 10:02:09 AM »
is there really anything more embarrassing for the democratic party then they had 4 years to come up with good candidates and they came up with these two? can't wait to hear les miles cousin up there on tuesday

They had good candidates. I think the constituents are to blame, not the party.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2020, 10:02:43 AM »

No, they're all MAGA, every one of them. Those single issue voters can convince themselves otherwise, but they've pulling the lever for the most crooked, amoral presidential candidate in American history. They're all lying to themselves.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2020, 10:03:47 AM »
I'm a little bit surprised his debt is as bad as it is.
I’m not.  He has such an inferiority complex that he needs as much stuff as he can get.  He’s done all of this before, a couple of times.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2020, 10:05:06 AM »

It's kind of a combination of both. Joe Biden was not going to win the nomination without the party coordinating everyone else dropping out before super Tuesday. That said, most of the constituents preferred Biden to Sanders.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2020, 10:09:37 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2020, 10:10:54 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2020, 10:16:13 AM »

It's kind of a combination of both. Joe Biden was not going to win the nomination without the party coordinating everyone else dropping out before super Tuesday. That said, most of the constituents preferred Biden to Sanders.

No they didn't. Every policy poll and exit poll have been very clear that the American public clearly supports what known as progressive platform positions. Three democratic party allowed the "electability" talking point have merit and they scared people into voting against their own interests because they believed the bullshit that moderates wouldn't vote for a progressive.

The dems are like K-State fans who crap on their own school because they're afraid of the KU fans at work making fun of them.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2020, 12:02:09 PM »

No they didn't. Every policy poll and exit poll have been very clear that the American public clearly supports what known as progressive platform positions. Three democratic party allowed the "electability" talking point have merit and they scared people into voting against their own interests because they believed the bullshit that moderates wouldn't vote for a progressive.

The dems are like K-State fans who crap on their own school because they're afraid of the KU fans at work making fun of them.

The primaries showed very clearly that people preferred biden once there were no longer 10 other similar candidates in the race.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2020, 12:19:17 PM »

The primaries showed very clearly that people preferred biden once there were no longer 10 other similar candidates in the race.

Was this supposed to be a rebuttal to what I posted?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2020, 12:38:54 PM »

Was this supposed to be a rebuttal to what I posted?

Sigh

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2020, 02:37:06 PM »
Al little off course fellas.  Let's discuss captain business who can't make any money except taxpayer handouts

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2020, 02:44:27 PM »
Grifting in America at the Beginning of the Millennium:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1310399932067729410

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2020, 02:47:47 PM »
The general consensus of mid-western white middle age persons on Facebook is "all politicians are crooks". 

Carry on, guys.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2020, 02:51:56 PM »
The general consensus of mid-western white middle age persons on Facebook is "all politicians are crooks". 

Carry on, guys.

"and given the choice I'll take the racisty one"

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »
Every policy poll and exit poll have been very clear that the American public clearly supports what known as progressive platform positions.

this is not true.

and for everyone saying the dems choose a poor candidate, they should consider that said candidate is just completely mopping the floor with trump.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2020, 03:29:36 PM »
You can save the rest because this is the whole point.

if what you meant is what i wrote, you should have said that, because what you wrote (below) is not the same thing.  it is poor form to not only say something untrue but to also imply people are fools if they believe what is actually true rather than the untrue thing.

Were normal people under the impression that wealthy people pay taxes? This isn’t a “Trump” thing this is a tax policy thing.

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2020, 03:45:21 PM »
Every policy poll and exit poll have been very clear that the American public clearly supports what known as progressive platform positions.

this is not true.

and for everyone saying the dems choose a poor candidate, they should consider that said candidate is just completely mopping the floor with trump.
Is he or are a lot of people just fed up with trump as a person?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2020, 03:54:15 PM »

biden is giving people that are fed up with trump as little reason to not vote for him as possible, and he's doing it very well.  it's obviously impossible to know how alternatives would have fared, but i personally don't think any of the others would be as skilled at being inoffensive to older, non-college white voters who don't already like democrats.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2020, 03:59:25 PM »

biden is giving people that are fed up with trump as little reason to not vote for him as possible, and he's doing it very well.  it's obviously impossible to know how alternatives would have fared, but i personally don't think any of the others would be as skilled at being inoffensive to older, non-college white voters who don't already like democrats.
pretty easy when your party puts a muzzle on you though.