Author Topic: Gems of the Gamethread: We Own OU  (Read 17785 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Gems of the Gamethread: We Own OU
« on: September 26, 2020, 11:35:54 PM »
Good evening Wildcats Faithful!  It's Dlew here once again to continue the Chico Rodriguez Gems of the Game Thread.  This week, I went over and visited our friends at DirtBurglars.com and sifted through 1,562 posts so you don't have to!  Without any further ado, let's jump right in!

PREGAME
Is it weird that I almost expect good defense nowadays?
Texting my Miami friend this morning and he mentioned how excited he was they finally had a legit QB and I told him I can relate because we finally have a legit Defense. Definitely feels good. Boomer!
Hoping for a half a hundred.
and awayyyy we go!

eff. Interception.
Our o-line may be way overrated
Just wait till the fourth quarter bub
We will be lucky to win this. Defense is getting gashed. Offense is inept.
he was being sarcastic  :lol:
Cowardly Lion Offsides
Referring to Hubert.  Pretty good post there from Dirt Burglars user OUSPARK!  Good job by him out there.
The running game has much to be desired so far...
I have a feeling by about page 20 they're going to be begging to see the running game more.
Rattler looks very slow against KSU defense.
Touchdown sooners
Rattler could be special.
I like that drive. This is an offense that can let the defense rest.
Personal foul, Rattler's hair
ha!
Another 3 and out? D is doing it.
The network believes this one will turn into a blowout so they want to sell the ad time while they still have an audience.
Sorry, NETWORK
come on riley

just one game

without a gimmick play please
Ruling: 4-3-6, NOT a haiku
Emptying out the playbook against KSU in the second game of the season. I guess that's a thing.
Refs killing us
We have five star wr’s and Stoops is on the field. Wtf?
Oline needs to get a lot better in the next 2 weeks.
next 2 quarters*** -- duke is COMING

END OF QUARTER 1
good thing KState is missing so many starters or we could be in real trouble
oR wE cOuLd Be In ReAl TrOuBle
Let's hope that was just a sloppy ass quarter we eventually get our crap together.
"End of the first and Kansas state has .... 12 rough ridin' yards?!"
"You can't say 'eff' on the air."
"Nobody in Kansas is listening anyway."
Touchdown Sooners
This is Big XII Football and The Sooners are controlling the game

TOUCHDOWN OKLAHOMA !!!
The good news is knowing Grinch will not be satisfied with the defense today (even though it looks efficient)...
Yes that is the good news.
How does a 5'5 rb fall forward?!?
Because he's the best and strongest running back in the history of football.
We are seeing why K-State lost that 1st game
INTERCEPTION BY JUSTIN GARDNER
Heisman campaign off to a bad start
Rattler needs some adversity early in his career. It's more of a concern to me that OU is unlikely to force one in return.
Good thing we are playing a covid riddled KSU
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS STATE
ouchdown high school team
What a dreadful attempt at a pass rush against one of the worst OLs we will see all year.
Just can’t ever put anybody away.
Sigh. Getting pushed around by rough ridin' KSU. They return no starters on the OL and we can’t get pressure.
Why can't we just have a boring year where we blow everyone out.
A dogfight against a d2 team in Manhattan, nothing new.
Touchdown Sooners
That was the best series I’ve seen OU produce in at least 2 years
Funny, that was about the worst defensive series I've seen out of K-State in about that same time span.
Overall happy with 1st half. Young skill players....COVID mess....D only gave up 7.
Nice chase down for 24. If I am KSU, I go full air raid in the second half. Nobody expects you to win, so why not go for it?
Wonderful idea
We are totally dominating this crap team but they’re still hanging around. We need to put them away early 3rd quarter
This is a 31-0 game at half if not for some untimely turnovers. Have to get better at ball security.
If you subtract everything good from what K-State did and everything bad OU did, OU would've won by a lot today -- also, big ups to that poster for recognizing that OU still might need to kick a field goal in that fantasy
In other sports maybe. In college football? You need to beat the crap outta crap teams. I'd rather have the 42-14 if ya don't mind.
Hey I thought the black stripe was all we needed Big 12? I mean I am way less racist now after your ad than at kickoff, but I think it's the tape
2nd HALF COMMENCES
Good to see the KS halftime adjustments got them another 3 and out.
It irks me so much when people refer to us as "KS"
OU lineman gets hurt -- this was probably pretty important
Offensive line not starting well. And Creed looks injured.
OKLAHOMA TURNOVER ON DOWNS
Good call running a sneak behind some random backup center...
RIP random backup center
That was the worst QB sneak ever. Was he even trying?

Are we trying to win?
The offensive line has the China Virus today. eff China and eff viruses. And eff KSU and eff Texas also.
had to double check whether i was at dirtburglars or texags tbh
Feels good actually being confident in the defense being able to force the team off the field again.
KSU playing two safeties over the top. Smart move to make a Freshman QB be patient and take underneath throws all game.
pause for some legit talk here from the gemsmaster - that was a really smart move by klanderman.  to be fair, rattler generally did a pretty good job most of the game "taking what we gave him," but forcing lincoln riley to be patient and not try to score in 4 plays every drive was really smart and worked.

Touchdown Oklahoma
Iowa State will be a good road test before we get to the Cotton Bowl...
I've aged a lot less during this game compared to previous years.
this guy is about 20 minutes away from entering a portal to that one planet from interstellar where you age 5 years every minute

LONG PITCH AND CATCH BY DEUCE/MOZEE I FORGET WHICH ONE
Darren Sproles flashback, have mercy.
me2bro
Little crap
and he's only a freshman!
2003 CCG Flashbacks there
that middle screen to sproles :love:
Reminds me of that little crap that played in the NFL forever.
i forget that ou fans are probably mostly cowboys fans and therefore hate the eagles/sproles
So OU will get a win against a team who lost to a G-5 last week. The SOS is already shot for the whole season after week 1 for KU, KSU, ISU, and TT.

Even beating the crap out of KSU won't mean much. Add in KU, ISU, and TT and you have half the schedule for OU is garbage.

This is yet another no win situation for OU.
Even if the Sooners are held to less than 41 points, do you think the cats will score 48 on OU this year?
imagine unironically thinking ou is going to score more than 35 points this game  :lol:
Douche Vaughn.
Seems like we got away from the running game a little too much in this drive.
just you wait, sir

Touchdown Oklahoma
KSU's coach sucks sick but his offensive and defensive schemes don't cooperate with OU at times.

Long catch by Deuce/Mozee -- pretty sure this one was mozee
I’m having bad flashbacks
So we are still offense only team. It will work until the CFP, but not beyond.
TBH it worked until about the 5 minute mark of the third quarter
He just Mozzeed right past Mead
lol
absolutely ZERO pressure on QB, receiver all by himself in the backfield, LB cannot tackle even with grabbing the facemask .... Mike level shitshow all around.

This team we are facing today is the weaker version of the tram that lost to ARKANSAS STATE.
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS STATE
Ksu OL sucks. Their offense is weak and they have a mediocre QB and a midget RB. YET, our defense sucks worse.
find the lie

FUMBLE RECOVERY BY KANSAS STATE
I'm gonna go hang myself.
Here we go again. Wow. We just find a way to make these KState games a mess.
Jesus rough ridin' Christ. We’re in trouble when we play a team at full strength.
Pilgrim, you're in trouble now
Welcome to Oklahoma: where we eff around, turn the ball over, never create turnovers, and instead of blowing out teams we squeak them out
Unbelievable... it’s like instead of putting them away we’re trying to lose.
macpherson=baller
KSU's head coach who doesn't have a name is a fudge packer and there is everything wrong with that.
Touchdown Kansas State
Speed D huh? Getting carved up by a piece of crap KSU team. Remember they lost at home to Arkansas State.
Ksu is not a good team. Our defense is crap. We can’t even tackle a midget RB. It doesn’t look like we’re even trying on defense today.
That team is about to whip your ass for the second year in a row, suckaa
This is hard to watch.

KSU and ISU are notorious for this crap. They can't beat FCS or G-5 teams but they play the game of their life against OU.

There is literally no upside for OU in this game.

Beat KSU by 50, well they were supposed to.,
Beat them by 21, well it's a w
Squeak out a win, might as well be a L as far as the talking heads are concerned on ESPN playoff selection committee.
Lose, OU tanks in the rankings.

It's really hard for OU to win NC's playing teams like this who do not have the NFL talent to bring OU up, just a bunch of 2 stars playing the game of their life withe come QB who has no arm shredding the OU defense
Favorite gem maybe ever
Deuce isn’t THAT good but we’re trying our best to make him look good.
Skylar Thompson' mother is an 'unt.
uhhh
I love these threads.
me too fam
Grinch is a rough ridin' joke. Letting a COVID addled team who lost to a rough ridin' Sun Belt team go up and down the field on us.
Once this coaching staff for KSU gets better players ....he will own OU
:billdance: <- cept kli
Looks like absolute crap against Arkansas State, but plays the game of their lives against us. eff you ksu.
funny how life works out sometimes!
They have half a JV squad out there and this overrated OU team wants to blow it.
In a dog fight with a crappy team. This is awesome.

We’re going to eff around and lose.
Dumb turnovers. Such a killer. We should be killing this team.
I'm glad Skyler is a senior. She's a shitty QB that plays great against OU for some mumped up reason. I'm looking forward to that bitch getting my burger, fries and orange soda next season. Hey bitch! I said a large orange soda with no ice! Got that?
Ya know what? Kudos to KSU. They have heart and desire, and they flat out want this game more. Props to them. Our team should crawl into a rough ridin' blanket cave and whimper. What a cunty display.
If I was KSU I'd onside kick it.
nah we're gonna keep playing d actually -- it's time for Duke to takeover
The thing is IMO KSU is not afraid of OU
Hmmm...I don’t think this team is headed to the playoffs let alone the big 12 title game. I could be wrong, but its the same problem. Just no killer instinct. Give credit to kstate they are playing lights out.
Well, the game still feels like a win, far better than early in the 4th last season vs Mildcats...
EDITOR'S NOTE: So I know what's about to happen and I'm really excited
Great...punting. [redacted]. We haven’t stopped KSU this half.
BLOCKED PUNT, AJ PARKER
lol!!!! eff me
Lololololololololllllllolllooooolllloooooooooooo
hahaha yikes, we may lose this ¯\_(?)_/¯
OU rough ridin' around with a KSU team that will have 5 or 6 losses again.
Lol. We’re gonna lose.
Like I said once he gets better players...he will own OU
KSU is better than Oklahoma right now.
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS STATE
KSU running for a little over 1YPC... then they bust a long run for a score.
Lol I can’t fycking do this. Our defense can’t tackle. Had these fuckers down 35-14. We fall on our dicks. eff you Alan Grinch
Go for 2???
2 points. Talk about a total disregard for OU Defense.
Good thing KSU is down so many players or this wouldn’t be close.
KSU has dominated in all phases of the game since half. Absolutely unacceptable from riley and grinch.
I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a game before where a team pulls off the perfect script to win like this. Maybe OU at Baylor last year but Baylor didn’t seem to let up like we have in this one.
Three screwdrivers and 2 beers in. All I know is that we DO NOT want any of Arkansas State.
So the problem here is that the OU Offense isn't as lethal as last years. I think that was to be expected but this Defense? Not good.
Very bad!
Just be thankful Kstate is short handed
FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG

Again, our opponent never ever ever holds when they have the ball.

Ever.

It's a BigXII rule.
lol k-state had 108 yards in penalties today
don't like our chances if OT happens
fear not
Rattler hasn’t looked like a freshman until the second half of today’s game. He doesn’t trust the OL, for obvious reasons.
I guess we're just ignoring the two first half INTs?
Well at least there’s no expectations this year if we lose early. But this is rough ridin' ridiculous. 2nd straight year we’ve gotten owned by KSU. This coaching staff should be ashamed of itself. This team doesn’t belong in the top 25.
Well at least there’s no expectations this year if we lose early. But this is rough ridin' ridiculous. 2nd straight year we’ve gotten owned by KSU. This coaching staff should be ashamed of itself. This team doesn’t belong in the top 25.
KSU is just the better team. We don't have the talent to match up.
Can someone please hire away KSU's shitty 5 loss a season coach that can only coach well against OU? I don't give a eff what he did in the past, he will lose 5 games this season.
Yup, losing at home to a team that lost to a sunbelt team with a 25% filled stadium because our defense pests the opponent score on 5 straight drives...we are okie state this year.
FG BLAKE LYNCH
Was there ever any doubt he’d make that FG? Also, 0 sacks. 0 turnovers. pathetic
So, what kind of three and out crap are we gonna pull off to answer that FG?
This is it. With one time out can’t give the ball back
au contraire mon frere
Very jealous of the KSU defense. They actually hit people and force turnovers.
Boye was taunting. I hope he rips his rough ridin' knee. eff that walking personal foul mother rough rider.
eff these refs
Someone should audit these Ref's holding calls. They are too timely and convenient for KState.
Why punt????
Because OU's offense needs to fail one last time
Worst game in the Lincoln Riley era.
Lincoln Riley just gave up the game. Wow...
Riley punted that ball, I’m punting on him. eff this crap. At least rough ridin' try to win the game [redacted].
RATTLER INT - GAME OVER
HOLY DOG crap

KSU coach owns Riley.
Well that wasn't fun.
KSU just dominated that half and was overall better.
Worst loss in the history of the program maybe and rattler is not a 2 year guy no 1 pick. He’s going to be good but is not going to be what many thought he would be.
eff 2020...eff everything about 2020.
eff Covid.
eff Grinch.
eff Riley deciding to punt.
eff 4 turnovers. eff the blocked punt. eff the turnover on downs.
eff Fox for cutting to a different game with 2 minutes left in a 3 point contest
eff the OL’s 15 penalties for 150 yards...or more, however rough ridin' many it was.
eff the entire defense, giving up 31 points on the final five drives
eff making Arkansas State’s bitch Skylar Thompson look like a Heisman. He’s never thrown for 300 yards before. He probably never will again.
eff KSU for being shitty, but beating OU’s crap defense.
eff you, eff me, eff everybody include Mike Leach who coined that stupid saying,
eff Pirates and Clowns, nobody likes either of you
eff Everything about 2020
KSU is going to get destroyed by 4 TDs next week... book it
Kudos to KSU players and coaches for coming out and showing fight, determination and an overcoming approach. OU on the other hand was soft and jumped into the fetal position.
We were out coached today. Plus a lot of other stuff. But would it be fair to say KS has better coaches than OU. Plus throw in the fact that OU has no DT's. Speed defense baby.
Pretty close to one of the worst losses in OU history the way it happened.
I think the KSU staff as a whole are better
Out coached and out played by K State again!
We've seen a lot of bad losses over the past 10+ years, but this is the worst loss I can remember. Even a Stoops coached team didn't crater this bad. For me, that far too common feeling of football anxiety set in after their second long play of the 2nd half.

Somehow you could see it coming....even though we still had a comfortable lead at that point. KSU had what, 100ish yards of offense until the middle of the 3rd quarter? I expect it from the defense, but what the eff happened to the offense? The talent gap between both teams on that side of the ball should be huge.

Just unexplainable. I still don't know what I saw, and I have nothing else to say.
And now we have to deal with the OU haters who masquerade as “fans” from other schools who would rather see us lose than their own teams win. eff them. eff this loss. eff Purple Kansas in general.
OU should just buy KSU and shut their shitty university down. That's how things are done in the real world. Can't beat them? Buy them and fire them. Checkers > Football
Deuce Vaughn is another 2 star RB with no other P5 offers that will be a star at K-State. Has some Sproles in him.
I rough ridin' hate midgets. Especially KSU midgets. I am excommunicating Time Bandits and Austin Powers 2 and 3 from my digital video library. eff, Game of Thrones has to go as well.

Why the eff does KSU always have to have a midget eff OU in the ass and with a starting QB with a girl's name? 2020 needs to go home, it's drunk and infected with the China Virus. Do I get to be on the Meltdown Board with this one?

Mom! Meatloaf! eff!
Last edited by ChpThril; 09-26-2020, 02:29 PM. Reason: Removed quoted racism
Not sure what happened there but wow really ugly stuff there out of ou sad
If we are being honest, losing to K State at home as a 28 point favorite might be the most normal thing that has happened in 2020.
100% man. This guy is not a head football coach. Kleiman is actually a good coach, but has inferior talent at Kansas State. Riley is a NFL-QB groomer. A coordinator at best, but even his play calling is questionable. He's just a creative offensive mind, but not much else. This program deserves better, but unfortunately has not moved on from Bob Stoops and his coaching tree. OU needs to clean house once and for all.
That's all folks, see you next Saturday when we visit our friends over at RAIDER POWER following the Texas Tech game!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 11:48:58 PM by DQ12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Gems of the Gamethread: We Own OU
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 11:53:47 PM »
 :ksu:   :Woohoo:  :lol:

Offline Prince McJunkins

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 12:35:57 AM »
Thank you!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 01:19:34 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 01:35:57 AM »
Greetings Cat fans,

Dlew and I got our wires crossed and it looks like we both sifted through thousands of angry sooner fan posts on the DirtBurglars.com game thread so you don't have to! I just spent hours on this only to find out Dlew was doing it simultaneously! But just as the earth revolves around the sun, and just as OU fans throw their scapegoat coaches under the bus the second week of the season, there is one sure thing when it comes to gems: sometimes two different gem sifters will find different things! So enjoy a side-by-side comparo of what Dlew finds worthy and what SkinBen finds worthy! Kinda wish I had just checked the boards midway through compiling these so I would've seen Dlew's post and just gone to bed, but here we are! HOLY DOG crap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEK'S LEAD-UP AND TODAY PREGAME:

Score prediction:
OU 41
KSU 24

What I want to see: K-State's patented pee wee football style of offense shut down (no slow developing QB draws going for 25 yards over and over). OU's run game bulldozing (looking good up front).

Ok, we'll just throw for like 400 yards instead.  :gocho:

I don’t expect Kansas State to work really hard to try to clear enough guys to play. I could even see the team faking positive tests to force a cancelation. What’s its incentive to play this game?

Score prediction:
59 The Rattler Strikes
13 We lost to Arkansas St

Everybody join the prayer circle and pray for kstate to meet the threshold to play tomorrow.

Ur sacrifices R appreciated

They’re praying it’s canceled and we’re praying we play. Guess we’ll see who God loves more.

He's punishing you because you guys buried the story of your student trying to suicide an entire stadium in 2005

OU fans (including myself) have nightmares about this game last year. But there is one glaring difference from last year....KSU's offensive line is much worse. For the first time in 31 years, KSU has ZERO returning starters on their offensive line. I expect this defense to be in the backfield a lot on Saturday. KSU will not control the LOS like they did last year. Barring any turnovers or kicking game craziness, I will be very surprised if KSU scores more than 17. I think we will score around 40-45....so I will wait for that O/U line to creep up and the under will likely be my play on this game (if I play it at all).

Oh there's gonna be turnovers, son.

Next few are answers to when someone asked, "On a scale of 1-10, what's your level of concern vs. K-State?"
0. Skylar Thompson will have an awful day against our defense.

How do you figure we won't have a homefield advantage? Should be around 20K fans there.

It's not like we're playing in a bubble like the NBA and NHL, or with empty stadiums like the NFL.

Not that we need it anyway. We're going to crush the mild kitties.

Guy getting excited about the announced broadcast crew:
Jenny Taft !!!!
At a Houston XFL game I was sitting row one, end-zone. When she walked by I screamed:
“JENNY TAFT SIT ON MY FACE!!!!!”

Savage. No shame.

Gonna eff them right in the pussy.

Hang 60

GAME TIME. (From the game thread.)

After OU's first touchdown:
Light the Stogies fellas

Rattler keeping his eyes downfield—love it !

Personal foul, Rattler's hair

Cheerleaders with masks make me feel funny below.

This entire board is one big Katdaddy, no!

I didn't realize Tyrion Lannister played for KState.
I don't do wizards so I've never seen Lame of Bones, can someone explain to me who this Tyrion chick is and how it applies to these KSU State Tatercats?

KSU takes a timeout to figure out how to punt. That's a familiar feeling.

Meet me by the Ernie Barrett statue, you eff. And when you do, I'll tell you that you can laugh all you want about our punting gaffe in 2005, our school isn't the one who had a student suicide bombe himself outside of the stadium that day. 

good thing KState is missing so many starters or we could be in real trouble

"End of the first and Kansas state has .... 12 rough ridin' yards?!"
"You can't say 'eff' on the air."
"Nobody in Kansas is listening anyway."

I think all the time lost in training and practice is showing.

I did some background checks. Yep, the entire officiating crew was born and raised by transvestite whores in Austin, TX.

Your entire hick fanbase is a cesspool

Finally a Stoops other than Bob doing something positive for OU football.

:dunno: :dunno:

Let’s all get corn rows!

12 yards 0 first downs in first quarter for Wildcats.

How does a 5'5 rb fall forward?!?

We are seeing why K-State lost that 1st game

After Rattler's second INT
Heisman campaign off to a bad start

What Indian God did we piss off that we always have a humongous turnover differential, and not in a good way? It’s getting to point to be ridiculous.

Well you're not far off because when it comes to INTs, our D was all playing like they had Vishnu's extra arms.

Why does anyone GAF about Obi Wan on a motorcycle?

:dunno:

Too bad we have a virtual secondary with all this covid crap! 

Touchdown high school team

Why can't we just have a boring year where we blow everyone out.
Because unfortunately your Big XII schedule means you have to play these ksu kats every year, dummy.

A dogfight against a d2 team in Manhattan, nothing new.
Well then that means you have lost 4 of the last 9 to d2 teams :fightme:

How many times have we seen this where we completely outplay a team, look like we are about to take a 20+ lead and a couple of minutes later we're in a seven point ballgame?

These guys need to learn to take care of business.
Don't worry, they won't

Nice cleavage. Show her again on replay.

Why was our offensive lineman in the crowd cheering

Haha Between the Fox 25 reporter miniskirt trying to fly off all pregame and now the cleveage cam, this game has it all

Exactly, and this is his first start against even decent competition. People need to cut him a little slack... not like he needs a lot with that talent.

Nice chase down for 24. If I am KSU, I go full air raid in the second half. Nobody expects you to win, so why not go for it?

We are totally dominating this crap team but they’re still hanging around. We need to put them away early 3rd quarter

Oh that's when the fun's really gonna begin

What do we have to do to get a turnover? crap, I’ll bring a live chicken and a ouija board to get this crap turned around.

Reggie Bitch pushing the whorn narrative. He must have drawn the short straw

The offensive line has the China Virus today. eff China and eff viruses. And eff KSU and eff Texas also.

Now that was a Heisman worthy throw.

The hair...not so much.

Darren Sproles flashback, have mercy.

Get Uncle Jesse out ya mouth

2003 CCG Flashbacks there

Reminds me of that little crap that played in the NFL forever.

So OU will get a win against a team who lost to a G-5 last week. The SOS is already shot for the whole season after week 1 for KU, KSU, ISU, and TT.

Even beating the crap out of KSU won't mean much. Add in KU, ISU, and TT and you have half the schedule for OU is garbage.

This is yet another no win situation for OU.

Well you got that last part right :D

How you gonna let Lil Sweet gash you like that?

Douche Vaughn.

KSU's coach sucks sick but his offensive and defensive schemes don't cooperate with OU at times.

KSU's coach is 2-0 against you

absolutely ZERO pressure on QB, receiver all by himself in the backfield, LB cannot tackle even with grabbing the facemask .... Mike level shitshow all around.

This team we are facing today is the weaker version of the tram that lost to ARKANSAS STATE.

Does a cramp count as a Covid-19 death

Here we go again. Wow. We just find a way to make these KState games a mess.

Jesus rough ridin' Christ. We’re in trouble when we play a team at full strength.

Welcome to Oklahoma: where we eff around, turn the ball over, never create turnovers, and instead of blowing out teams we squeak them out

lol  nerp

KSU's head coach who doesn't have a name is a fudge packer and there is everything wrong with that.

:opsooner:

The cleavage girls could tackle better than that.

Great, another rough ridin' KSU midget butt munch. Still need better defensive players.
Take it to the Deuce Vaughn nickname thread, you dork

What the hell is goin on around here? When did the circus come to town? I didn’t see any trucks.

We are the hungry ones on a lightning raid.

Speed D huh? Getting carved up by a piece of crap KSU team. Remember they lost at home to Arkansas State.

It’s about like having Donald Trump on Defense

.....more like a democrat city in flames

eff yeah, dawg
14 point lead, but with KSU knocking at the door. I like where we are, but that 3rd quarter was a disaster.

Ksu is not a good team. Our defense is crap. We can’t even tackle a midget RB. It doesn’t look like we’re even trying on defense today.

pathetic.

Here we go again. Our streak of BXII championships ends this year. Defense is terrible again. O-line average. WRs too weak to block. Secondary the usual horrible busts. And if Rattler goes down with Covid or anything, no chance of anything.

This is hard to watch.

KSU and ISU are notorious for this crap. They can't beat FCS or G-5 teams but they play the game of their life against OU.

There is literally no upside for OU in this game.

Beat KSU by 50, well they were supposed to.,
Beat them by 21, well it's a w
Squeak out a win, might as well be a L as far as the talking heads are concerned on ESPN playoff selection committee.
Lose, OU tanks in the rankings.

It's really hard for OU to win NC's playing teams like this who do not have the NFL talent to bring OU up, just a bunch of 2 stars playing the game of their life withe come QB who has no arm shredding the OU defense.

Yeah, OU just ran into a 5'5" buzzsaw today, boys.

Skylar Thompson' mother is an 'unt.
*horrorsurprise*

LR still can't call a 3rd quarter offense..and one more season of these dumb eff FUMS defensive recruits..BOOMER!

They are obsessed with Mike Stoops. I can't stop reading FUMS over and over and over and over.

I'll take, 'What the eff are you doing for $2000'.....Alex.
.....Alex.

How do we lose the turnover battle 3-0?

Oh your nightmare is only just beginning

I'm glad Skyler is a senior. She's a shitty QB that plays great against OU for some mumped up reason. I'm looking forward to that bitch getting my burger, fries and orange soda next season. Hey bitch! I said a large orange soda with no ice! Got that?

Very weird post from but an even weirder drink order.

Ya know what? Kudos to KSU. They have heart and desire, and they flat out want this game more. Props to them. Our team should crawl into a rough ridin' blanket cave and whimper. What a cunty display.

We have to score every time to win.

Against kstate.

A quarter full stadium just praying your team will stop giving up 4th quarter TD after 4th quarter TD to a team that lost to a Sun Belt team....this must be what it feels like to be an okie state fan. eff, we suck on defense.

Everything that could go bad is going bad

And a holding so we’re starting at the 15. This team falls on its own dick way too much

Ow, my dick!

Everything has set up for OU to lose this game. Turnovers and defensive breakdowns, here we are.

Cancel the rest of the season after this one.

Finally KSU backup backups have to suck, expose them

Well, the game still feels like a win, far better than early in the 4th last season vs Mildcats...

OU rough ridin' around with a KSU team that will have 5 or 6 losses again.

eff this team. eff this bullshite

Oh well this year doesn't count anyways. Screw it.

:cheers:

People just need to accept this is OU. It will not change. Maybe get lucky Rattlers senior year and hopefully a down season for elite teams. 20 years proves this

They are just extremely meltdowny over there. Like bros, you are in the conversation for CFP literally every single year.

Well this is a collapse in progress but at least the program made our SJW statement.

Great leadership.

Brace yourselves, we probably lose this

can confirm

Lol I can’t fycking do this. Our defense can’t tackle. Had these fuckers down 35-14. We fall on our dicks. eff you Alan Grinch

Lotta dick falling today. :dunno:

So does OU need to hire Coach Cuntman of KSU?

That's Clits Hymen to you, good sir

IMAGINE HAVING A rough ridin' SECONDARY I CAN'T NOT ME I'M A rough ridin' OKLAHOMA FAN

Riley so focused on protest. Needs to donate that salary back to University

People it's okay, we have UNITY STRIPES!

If Lincoln was so smart we’d be able to put KSU away and he’d be smart enough to buy the right size mask

At least this season doesn't count since a full season isn't being played. Thank goodness. This season is equivalent to a baseball strike so there are no conference or national champions.

I don't even know what's going on. Truly mystified.
We're beatin' that ass, son. That's what's going on. :cool:

.......this is the type of game that Bud would gather his team in the locker room after it’s over, hang his head for a bit in silence....and then just walk out of the room

Larry "Bud" Melman? :confused:

Yo our team is so fragile and leaderless. One big play. One play ruined our defense. They never bounced back. We may get scored on every possession from here on out

It seems we are way too talented to play as hard as this high school bunch.

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a game before where a team pulls off the perfect script to win like this. Maybe OU at Baylor last year but Baylor didn’t seem to let up like we have in this one.

About 90% of KSU’s offense has come on 5 big plays. That’s a huge red flag for a defense....same issue we had last year. Same issue we had under FUMS. Guys are just out of position and can’t tackle.

You just can't handle Waterbug, bitch

Running up a big lead only to choke it away has happened enough for us to know that it's a feature of Lincoln's teams. This is who we are. Not championship caliber.

They have hardcore turned on Lincoln Riley. Will rough ridin' take in a straight up trade.

isn't KSU missing 5 players in their secondary? And we can't take advantage of that?
Oh you have been, but you also threw 40 interceptions

FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG

Again, our opponent never ever ever holds when they have the ball.

Ever.

It's a BigXII rule.

I NEED more of this.

We're still Texas Tech North.

.....can we have k states o-line.....their qb stands in the pocket unmolested until his receivers clear

yes, you rough ridin' can.

I’ve literally sat on my couch and called every single big moment for KSU. From OU dropping passes, penalties, scoring drives and even the blocked punt. This is an aggy level choke job.

As pitiful of a half as I've seen in the Riley era. Zero excuses for the lack of awareness and effort.
Were you there for the first half of last year's tilt?

No rough ridin' heart. No rough ridin' pride. Our staff is just a bunch of pussy ass millennials with zero killer instinct, and that’s why the team can never put anyone away

KSU is just the better team. We don't have the talent to match up.

yea but hey we got a black strip on our helmets.

Their entire fanbase is absolutely disgusted at their players not being overtly racist at all times.

Cheating cats

I loved this one so much for some reason. I think probably because of its wholesome rage and sheer simplicity

I don't like our chances even if KSU forfeits.

This team clearly needs another Unity March to the South Oval!

Maybe they should not have spent all that time in "Unity Rallies?"

Seems more important to me than football, sir.

So, what kind of three and out crap are we gonna pull off to answer that FG?

Well probably exactly the kind you just mentioned

This is too bad. I was really looking forward to football after everything that’s happened in 2020.

This is it. With one time out can’t give the ball back

Oh, you're going to. You're going to punt it and your fans are about to be apoplectic.

And of course he nails the rough ridin' field goal. KSU has gotten this book down to a T.

Another wide receiver has gotten bitten by the rattler snake

Boye was taunting. I hope he rips his rough ridin' knee. eff that walking personal foul mother rough rider.

The defense sucking ass isn’t necessarily surprising but the lack of offensive production against a crap team is driving me nuts.

Someone should audit these Ref's holding calls. They are too timely and convenient for KState.

INTO MY VEINS

We’re not going to see the football back. Lincoln doesn’t have what it takes

We are punting with 1 timeout and haven’t stopped them this half. eff Lincoln riley.

Worst game in the Lincoln Riley era.

Not when you lost to LSU by 60 points?

Why are you punting. Way to lay down you worthless fucks

yeah, you worthless fucks with your unity stripes

we about to lose lol

Lincoln does know we are losing right?

We need to bring Mangino back to show Riley how to run a football team

...into the ground!!!1!1

Riley punted that ball, I’m punting on him. eff this crap. At least rough ridin' try to win the game [redacted].

Arkansas state. Are you telling me we’re not better than rough ridin' Arkansas state?

Horrible loss to a mediocre team.

Don’t tell me how good kstate is because they’re average. They are mediocre.

This team has no leadership and very few real men. They rolled over today like a bunch of pussies.

I might eat two edibles tonight.

its beautiful! To busy faking unity for cameras and forgot actual football had to be played!!! Bahahahhaha. Ive defended this trash team from what I thought were trolls for years. F that. They just TOOK THE RED PILL LONG AGO! No more blissful ignorance.

eff 2020...eff everything about 2020.
eff Covid.
eff Grinch.
eff Riley deciding to punt.
eff 4 turnovers. eff the blocked punt. eff the turnover on downs.
eff Fox for cutting to a different game with 2 minutes left in a 3 point contest
eff the OL’s 15 penalties for 150 yards...or more, however rough ridin' many it was.
eff the entire defense, giving up 31 points on the final five drives
eff making Arkansas State’s bitch Skylar Thompson look like a Heisman. He’s never thrown for 300 yards before. He probably never will again.
eff KSU for being shitty, but beating OU’s crap defense.
eff you, eff me, eff everybody include Mike Leach who coined that stupid saying,
eff Pirates and Clowns, nobody likes either of you
eff Everything about 2020

Really takin' it to pirates and clowns.

Pretty close to one of the worst losses in OU history the way it happened.

I used to be such a die hard, but the program is well past the point of "stale". They are still operating with remnants of the Bob Stoops era. Until they get rid of Riley and find a real college football head coach, this is what you will get. He's a QB groomer for the NFL. Riley says all the right things, but he really doesn't know crap about a defense or special teams.

We had a fantastic 20 year run, but I fear we maybe looking down the road at a lackluster decade. It happened to UT and it can/will probably happen to us. What top defensive talent wants to play football in Norman, OK when all they care about is offensive numbers and chasing Heismans. Defensive players have figured out that they should either stay in Texas or go the SEC if they want to actually improve their game. Its not even angering anymore, its just whatever. Thats the big problem. 5-10 years ago, OU fans would be outraged. Today we shrug our shoulders. Program is in a very bad state right now.

I’ve finally seen what the rest of fanbases have been saying for years OU is really just not that good. We benefit from being a part of the softest conference in CFB. Total lack of defense lack of coaching etc...time to get back into NFL football, OU is just never going to break through with the philosophy’s we have here since midway through stoops career.

The RRR now becomes our only meaningful game left to play. Hope the team pulls their tampons out for it.

I'm not shocked. I wish I was. Rattler played like a freshman today. He showed flashes of what he can be, but he also made freshman mistakes. Our young OL also had trouble getting any run game going. When all that happens you get beat by any team halfway decently coached.

What surprises me was the defensive collapse. That was rough ridin' bizarre, but KSU just threw everything in the playbook against us and we didn't respond enough times.

Outplayed and outcoached. It's that simple. Thank God this is basically a glorified scrimmage year -- because that's how the team seemed to be treating things.

Out coached and out played by K State again!

I don't see OU bouncing back in 2020 like prior years. 2020 be mumped. This team has too many issues. They are not right in the head and they don't even think Ireland is their island.

:dunno:

We've seen a lot of bad losses over the past 10+ years, but this is the worst loss I can remember. Even a Stoops coached team didn't crater this bad. For me, that far too common feeling of football anxiety set in after their second long play of the 2nd half.

Somehow you could see it coming....even though we still had a comfortable lead at that point. KSU had what, 100ish yards of offense until the middle of the 3rd quarter? I expect it from the defense, but what the eff happened to the offense? The talent gap between both teams on that side of the ball should be huge.

Just unexplainable. I still don't know what I saw, and I have nothing else to say.

I’m disappointed in the loss like many of you but there are some quality melts today. :cheers:

And now we have to deal with the OU haters who masquerade as “fans” from other schools who would rather see us lose than their own teams win. eff them. eff this loss. eff Purple Kansas in general.

Back to the more fun fall hobbies that I actually have control over. OU football is not entertaining, it's rough ridin' maddening.

Here’s the good news, we had a black stripe on our new helmets that said unity on it...

In actual football related news here’s the bad news. I think Lincoln Riley needs to stop concentrating so much on SJW issues and start concentrating on leading a football program because all I see is a coordinator out of his element Who’s got a golden calf handed to him getting paid a lot of money.

this loss was a fuckin disgrace

.....yes....the tail is wagging the dog

.....did I miss the virtue signaling from k state or were they just focused on playing football?

They shot their load against (all over) us

This is a family blog, sir

OU should just buy KSU and shut their shitty university down. That's how things are done in the real world. Can't beat them? Buy them and fire them. Checkers > Football

That black stripe on OU's helmet was KSU's crap stain.

I rough ridin' hate midgets. Especially KSU midgets. I am excommunicating Time Bandits and Austin Powers 2 and 3 from my digital video library. eff, Game of Thrones has to go as well.

Why the eff does KSU always have to have a midget eff OU in the ass and with a starting QB with a girl's name? 2020 needs to go home, it's drunk and infected with the China Virus. Do I get to be on the Meltdown Board with this one?

Mom! Meatloaf! eff!

Our team needs to adopt the folding chair as the team inspiration

oh dis gon' be gud

What do Tiger Woods and the KSU coach have in common?
This is the text that the KSU coach sent Lincoln Riley last night:

“Tiger: Sent: 04:07 PM 08/29/2009:
You are my rough ridin' whore

Tiger: Sent: 04:08 PM 08/29/2009:
Hold you down while i choke you and eff that ass that i own”

wut

It’s okay guys. They have unity.

If we are being honest, losing to K State at home as a 28 point favorite might be the most normal thing that has happened in 2020.

That's why I said I don't give a eff what Kleiman did at a lower level. He won't improve the talent at KSU because no good players want to go to that crap stain school, only over achievers. Good enough to pull off the upset but bad enough to lose 5 or 6 games a season.

Unity - being together or united with one another. This team is united With one another in terms of being dog crap.

Well unlike covid, this OU team can kill you! Stroke waiting to happen watching this BS

The Sooners put all their Warrior into Social Justice!

HOLY DOG crap
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 01:55:29 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 02:00:02 AM »
GJ, SB -

We really need to coordinate because, as i'm sure you know, those take for-ev-er to do.

How about that one ZCAA (or whatever his name was) guy?  like a kcnut/renocat/opcat ou guy mashup.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2020, 02:07:02 AM »
GJ, SB -

We really need to coordinate because, as i'm sure you know, those take for-ev-er to do.

How about that one ZCAA (or whatever his name was) guy?  like a kcnut/renocat/opcat ou guy mashup.

Oh man that guy is NOT a fan of the unity stripe.

Let’s make a pact with doing gems: whenever a game is gem worthy, whoever it is that ends up doing it should start the thread on gE (or bump the old thread from previous years) to say that they’re about to start compiling it. That way we wave off the other outfielders on the fly ball so we don’t have any double coconuts action.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2020, 02:12:34 AM »
GJ, SB -

Oh man that guy is NOT a fan of the unity stripe.

Let’s make a pact with doing gems: whenever a game is gem worthy, whoever it is that ends up doing it should start the thread on gE (or bump the old thread from previous years) to say that they’re about to start compiling it. That way we wave off the other outfielders on the fly ball so we don’t have any double coconuts action.
:thumbs:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2020, 04:31:09 AM »
Thanks for pulling those gems  :thumbsup:

I may not have read closely enough, did the land thieves contrive this to be the fault of the Big 12 conference?

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2020, 05:13:23 AM »
Solid gems. Thanks guys. Always great to drink some tears.

Also, Carson Wentz says hi.

100% man. This guy is not a head football coach. Kleiman is actually a good coach, but has inferior talent at Kansas State. Riley is a NFL-QB groomer. A coordinator at best, but even his play calling is questionable. He's just a creative offensive mind, but not much else. This program deserves better, but unfortunately has not moved on from Bob Stoops and his coaching tree. OU needs to clean house once and for all.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 06:24:15 AM »
These are fun but honestly no teams fans come close to Iowa State, that is when the real GEMS come out.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2020, 06:42:25 AM »
Oh there’s no question. Or Phoggies, purely for the delusions.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 09:04:06 AM »
My good that was good : cigaretteinbed:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 09:25:55 AM »
 I like the guy that thinks OU is in a very bad state right now.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2020, 10:01:37 AM »
nice work as always

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2020, 10:04:03 AM »
Good job dlew and sb. I perused their board to whet my appetite while waiting for the Gems Thread and boy some of them are very mean to their own players. They say some horrible things. Made me sad.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2020, 10:35:07 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love: :love: :love:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2020, 10:52:35 AM »
Their Stoops hate is insanely dumb

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2020, 11:28:29 AM »
My good that was good : cigaretteinbed:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2020, 11:49:22 AM »
They talk about the Stoops' era like he was David Beatty or Charile Weis, not the last OU coach in three-and-a-half decades to win a NC, play for two more and win a fuckload of conference titles.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2020, 12:07:05 PM »
I think most of "stoops" hate is Mike Stoops, not Bob, isn't it?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2020, 12:24:42 PM »
Great work by Drew and SB, I've done a couple of Gems thread in the past and it does take awhile.

I absolutely LOVE how OU fans are bitching about how this is the same as the last 20 years  :love: :love: :love:  :lol:. You have like a bagillion Big12 titles and played for the national title/CFP like every 3 years on average, very similar to bball aggie talking about squeaky hoops.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2020, 12:26:12 PM »
Yeah. Their hate was mostly Mike Stoops related. That’s why every third post endsd with FUMS.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2020, 12:34:53 PM »
Thanks for pulling those gems  :thumbsup:

I may not have read closely enough, did the land thieves contrive this to be the fault of the Big 12 conference?

A large contingent of them on twitter certainly are. I kind of forgot how delusional and toxic that redneck, walmart tshirt fan base is.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2020, 01:08:22 PM »
I like it when people call us "Purple Kansas"