Author Topic: Talk crap on KSO boards here.  (Read 9145 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
Talk crap on KSO boards here.
« on: September 14, 2020, 10:01:01 AM »
The reason goEMAW is king is the strict masterthread policy which kso would be much better off with so it would be easier to sift through the crap.

The real reason i made this thread is to laugh at how horrible their posters are. Some of the gems from this weekend include this thread titled
"The one thread to discuss the non-football stuff from the game

Which has posts like this...

Quoted post (Really don't know what we should complain about?)
Response: How about the fact that a state funded university is promoting a marxist political organization that promotes violence and destroys crap?

"How does a “black national anthem” help move us forward? I really want an answer to this"

"One significant worry I have moving forward, as I raise my 4 year old and soon to be second child, is the garbage taught and told in our public education system. Seeing A LOT of politics projected at all grades. Keep that crap out of the 4th grade math class, please."

"All you have to do is obey the police. That’s all and no one gets shot. You ever hear Chris Rock’s advice? “ Just shut the F**k up and no one gets shot”. Anybody that runs, fights, or brandishes a weapon deserves what they get."

I am just thankful that most posters are civil on this board and understand the basics of human rights.
If you see more crap like this on KSO feel free to post it here.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Talk crap on KSO boards here.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 10:02:32 AM »
"black lives matter is a marxist organization" is heroin for lite racists

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 10:02:55 AM »
also agree that the strict policies we have here are great

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 10:17:32 AM »

It really is, it's amazing the hurdles of the mind one has to do with it to get to that point.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 10:19:02 AM »

They're so good they can even come out and admit they're a Marxist organization and the cRusty's of the world will say they aren't.

Props to them.   

They've even got a convicted domestic terrorist serving as the CFO I believe.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 10:37:15 AM »

And they have no idea what that means, if I'm not talking to a bot, I'll usually ask them to elaborate why that's an issue for them. They have no idea it's an economic theory, they think is a social construct.

Also wrong board, and we already have a thread here for mocking the lunatics over there.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 10:45:15 AM »

Partrise Cullors openly admitted in an interview in 2015, "“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk." 

So it's just laughable to think that no one can question the ideological make-up of BLM or any other organization when they openly admit to the foundational doctrines that they have used to derive the core beliefs of their particular body politic.   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 10:57:08 AM »
good thing we have elections and can vote against the full ticket of BLM marxists currently running

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 11:17:55 AM »

Partrise Cullors openly admitted in an interview in 2015, "“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk." 

So it's just laughable to think that no one can question the ideological make-up of BLM or any other organization when they openly admit to the foundational doctrines that they have used to derive the core beliefs of their particular body politic.

Who said "no one can question the ideological make-up of BLM?" We're mocking people who act like their issue with BLM is they believe in Marxism when they have no idea what that even means.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2020, 11:24:40 AM »
So you've determined that those "people" don't know what Marxism means?

Interesting.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 11:36:14 AM »
Mods i am honored this was moved to the pit. Also MIR didn't see the thread sorry.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 11:44:26 AM »
Yeah, it's a combination of most of them not knowing what Marxism is and others simply not being honest about what their real issue is. Focusing on Marxism as a critique of a social issue organization is so stupid and transparent. There's no threat of our country ditching capitalism, so why worry about it? .

https://twitter.com/philipjames293/status/1305157029925920770

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2020, 11:47:26 AM »
Mods i am honored this was moved to the pit. Also MIR didn't see the thread sorry.

You're good homeboy! BTW the thread for mocking KSO actually predates KSO. It's hilarious.

https://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=12610.msg277466#msg277466

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2020, 12:03:43 PM »
Yeah, it's a combination of most of them not knowing what Marxism is and others simply not being honest about what their real issue is. Focusing on Marxism as a critique of a social issue organization is so stupid and transparent. There's no threat of our country ditching capitalism, so why worry about it? .

he's claiming the shirts are a signal that we're all racists? good grief. I hate people so much.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2020, 12:07:29 PM »

he's claiming the shirts are a signal that we're all racists? good grief. I hate people so much.

It's a very common thought. A lot of people see equality as a zero sum game, it's exhausting.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 12:10:19 PM »

First of all, if the protests in front of the LA Hospital where the two deputies were sent from this weekend, were BLM members, then we definitely say that at least that faction of BLM absolutely hates cops and wants them to die.

:lol: :lol:  Given that BLM has a direct line to organizations like 1000 Currents and in particular noting some of the people that sit on the board of 1000 Currents . . . and then saying BLM is purely a social change organization is an absolute stretch to say the least.    It absolutely gives rise to a proper question as to the political intent of BLM.   

The "don't worry, capitalism isn't going away" defense is a  :lol: 'able strawman of the highest magnitude.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 12:14:13 PM »
What entails a "BLM Member?"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 12:17:20 PM »

Don't even start with the parsing . . . enough of that bail out.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 12:23:22 PM »

No, if we're going to continue this conversation you're going to answer this question, there's a reason why you literally can't. There's no parsing anything, you brought it up, now you justify your words. What constitutes a BLM Member? It goes to the heart of this conversation.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2020, 12:24:29 PM »
@greg is @DQ12 posting football stuff there?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 12:28:29 PM »

No, if we're going to continue this conversation you're going to answer this question, there's a reason why you literally can't. There's no parsing anything, you brought it up, now you justify your words. What constitutes a BLM Member? It goes to the heart of this conversation.

You're in full blown deflection mode (as usual) you didn't even tackle the second part of what I posted (completely expected) and now you're trying to get into a game of semantics.   Okay, if not "members", sympathetic to BLM, participants in BLM actives, I could go on for days.

MIRFlection:  120%

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 12:35:14 PM »
BTW, any organization that accepts donations along with having local chapters (14 16 in the case of BLM) can be construed as having some sort of membership/affiliation status for its constituents.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:38:51 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2020, 12:42:15 PM »
Post the BLM org structure chart.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2020, 12:43:42 PM »
 :lol: :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2020, 01:22:14 PM »

You're in full blown deflection mode (as usual) you didn't even tackle the second part of what I posted (completely expected) and now you're trying to get into a game of semantics.   Okay, if not "members", sympathetic to BLM, participants in BLM actives, I could go on for days.

MIRFlection:  120%

I don't know what your second point was? Are you referring to your assertion that BLM isn't just a social change org because of 1000 Currents? That doesn't mean anything to me, I don't know what 1000 Currents is.

Was this your second point?
The "don't worry, capitalism isn't going away" defense is a  :lol: 'able strawman of the highest magnitude.
That wasn't a strawman and I wonder if you know what a strawman is. The discussion is what fake fears people have about BLM. Caring about a few powerless people who believe in Marxism in a capitalist society is as relevant as caring about if their kids believe in the tooth fairy.

BTW, any organization that accepts donations along with having local chapters (14 16 in the case of BLM) can be construed as having some sort of membership/affiliation status for its constituents.

Cool, you want to provide proof of membership of those people laying in front of the ER or nah?