Author Topic: tucker's world  (Read 14351 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: tucker's world
« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2023, 03:51:43 PM »
The shame!! Spracs may never recover from this.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2023, 06:52:38 PM »
i respect this, so i hope it's true.  you don't try to inculcate your boss's fiancee into a cult.

https://twitter.com/ArmandDoma/status/1650988095783972864
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 25, 2023, 07:02:04 PM »
i respect this, so i hope it's true.  you don't try to inculcate your boss's fiancee into a cult.

https://twitter.com/ArmandDoma/status/1650988095783972864

I'm annoyed that the source isn't identified.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 26, 2023, 04:06:49 AM »
I'm kind of relieved that he's an actual big time sexist and racist. If his show was all just an act, it would be an incomprehensible level of depravity.

There are indicators from long before he got his fox show, that he's an avowed racist and sexist. His dad absolutely was. Showtime had a docuseries hitting on this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 26, 2023, 04:09:43 AM »
It doesn’t make sense that Fox would cut two of their best players. Perhaps their two best.
Thought the history of the network, the biggest money makers there have all been fired; Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2023, 04:14:54 AM »
Nvm, wasn’t aware of the lawsuit $.

Don't know the story with Dak Prescott's departure, but it seems likely Tucker was canned for talking crap on his bosses and being a misogynist who created a hostile work environment while exposing the company to massive legal liabilities that will continue to accrue (numbering in the billions).

He's a mentally unstable misogynist racist who like one or two others on this blog, he still at times tries to claim it's 1956 in America (as he lives at the pinnacle of first world problems) and his bosses had enough.

What am I missing with these two posts? Dak Prescott then dax going on one of his nonsensical rants about a post that seemingly mistakenly references a football player. Someone help me out.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 26, 2023, 05:49:31 AM »
Lmao

Succession is incredible

https://twitter.com/richard_normal/status/1650964798115389442?s=46&t=qihx_M5rao00w7e29gt7Rw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 26, 2023, 06:03:17 AM »

Don't know the story with Dak Prescott's departure, but it seems likely Tucker was canned for talking crap on his bosses and being a misogynist who created a hostile work environment while exposing the company to massive legal liabilities that will continue to accrue (numbering in the billions).

He's a mentally unstable misogynist racist who like one or two others on this blog, he still at times tries to claim it's 1956 in America (as he lives at the pinnacle of first world problems) and his bosses had enough.

What am I missing with these two posts? Dak Prescott then dax going on one of his nonsensical rants about a post that seemingly mistakenly references a football player. Someone help me out.

Spracs thinks Dan Bongino looks like Dak prescott.
I think dax was talking about tucker

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 26, 2023, 08:26:25 AM »
I was talking about mega racist and misogynist Don Lemon.

It's simply amazing watching MIR drive by and then not be able to follow along. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 26, 2023, 08:29:33 AM »
BTW, the Cult of the #neocon, of which there are multiple very proud members on this blog.  Should now make Fox News your go to news outlet.

With Carlson gone, the Cult of the #neocon will flourish 24/7/365 on that network.

'grats guys   :thumbsup:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 26, 2023, 09:42:30 AM »

nvm, dax was talking about Don Lemon, who is not referenced in any of the posts he quoted

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2023, 10:02:14 AM »
Nvm, wasn%u2019t aware of the lawsuit $.

nvm, dax was talking about Don Lemon, who is not referenced in any of the posts he quoted

I think he thought Don Lemon looked like Eddie Murphy Dak Prescott
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 10:16:48 AM by michigancat »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2023, 10:09:05 AM »
I thought that was Spracs nickname for Don . . . and before #blueanongE goes all #blueanongE and nerds out/6th grade level "humor".  Keep in mind that spracs responded to a post with a 12 year old Tweet as if the Tweet had happened 5 minutes before.

It happens

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2023, 11:15:19 AM »
You guys really don't think Bongino looks like an older Dak Prescott?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: April 26, 2023, 11:40:40 AM »
can't believe spracs got baited by a 12 year old
tweet

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 26, 2023, 11:49:14 AM »
You guys really don't think Bongino looks like an older Dak Prescott?

I do.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 26, 2023, 12:08:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/sharpalright/status/1313181293849567232?s=20

Thank you for the validation. I don't have black face blindness, unlike some posters who thought Don Lemon looked like Bongino ...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 26, 2023, 12:13:31 PM »
I didn't bother to look. I suppose I should have invoked the Spracne someone said something mean about a #blueanon rule and quadruple fact checked.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 26, 2023, 12:29:05 PM »
Have you guys seen the Troy Aikman Jay-Z thing? :surprised:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 26, 2023, 01:26:13 PM »
Have you guys seen the Troy Aikman Jay-Z thing? :surprised:

The best  :lol: :lol:

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 26, 2023, 06:26:41 PM »

So to recap, dax by his own admission, thinks Don Lemon looks like Dak Prescott. Dax also thinks that Don Lemon, who has been mocked by black liberals for nearly his entire existence on television for not taking on racial issues, and who is married to a white man, is a "mega racist." I'm assuming he's a mega racist because he challenged a republican presidential candidate for claiming the NRA helped the civil rights movement.

He did all of this when literally no one was talking about Don Lemon then got mad when people didn't know what the eff he was talking about?

lol, dax isn't racist at all.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 26, 2023, 09:46:46 PM »
I literally cannot wait to read the hash tag laden pile of word salad that DAX will compose in response to his blunder

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 26, 2023, 09:49:51 PM »

So to recap, dax by his own admission, thinks Don Lemon looks like Dak Prescott. Dax also thinks that Don Lemon, who has been mocked by black liberals for nearly his entire existence on television for not taking on racial issues, and who is married to a white man, is a "mega racist." I'm assuming he's a mega racist because he challenged a republican presidential candidate for claiming the NRA helped the civil rights movement.

He did all of this when literally no one was talking about Don Lemon then got mad when people didn't know what the eff he was talking about?

lol, dax isn't racist at all.

:sdeek: