Author Topic: tucker's world  (Read 15871 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
tucker's world
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2023, 09:00:59 AM »
THESE WOKE LIBERALS WANT TO CANCEL ME CRANKING MY HOG TO THE CANDY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: tucker's world
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2023, 09:04:46 AM »
STEVE DAVE I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO THROW A COUPLE PEEPS IN THE MICROWAVE FOR ABOUT 10-15 SECONDS AND THEN JUST LIKE...WHATEVER YOU DO AFTER THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS, MAN!

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2023, 09:04:50 AM »
Find someone who wants you as much as Tucker Carlson wants to bang a cartoon M&M.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2023, 09:14:47 AM »
Tucker is confused by his pleasure in buying a bag of peanut M&M's and just going in dry. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2023, 09:19:43 AM »
Even though we pay attention to and then  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: and  :curse: :curse: :curse: about everything Tucker says . . . he's grifting those MAGA's!  (#blueanon/#blueanongE)   :lol:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2023, 09:32:37 AM »
Even though we pay attention to and then  :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: and  :curse: :curse: :curse: about everything Tucker says . . . he's grifting those MAGA's!  (#blueanon/#blueanongE)   :lol:

what's the bridge too far there, dax? If i think its deplorable that someone is on television spouting absolute nonsense...can i not also find it hilarious that there are smooth brained slack jawed idiots who just gobble it up?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2023, 09:39:41 AM »

"Sure they made the Green one sexy again, but at what cost? She seems like she's not into dongs and the only other sexy M&Ms are overweight. How can I be expected to pleasure myself to this? That's a question for my next guest..."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2023, 09:44:26 AM »

what's the bridge too far there, dax? If i think its deplorable that someone is on television spouting absolute nonsense...can i not also find it hilarious that there are smooth brained slack jawed idiots who just gobble it up?

If your bridge too far is being on television and spewing absolute nonsense then you should be demanding that a number of commentators on MSNBC and CNN (and beyond) be taken off the air . . . where they're now spewing forth a litany of excuses about Biden's latest issue, just a few months after claiming our entire republic was going to fall because of some documents at Trump's house.

It's even worse now then when Trump was in office because CNN, WaPo etc. aka layoffs Inc. Know their only formula for viewership and subscriptions is to spew one insane conspiracy theory after another and/or claim everything that paints #blueanon in a bad light as being "Russian disinformation" or similar.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2023, 10:01:18 AM »

If your bridge too far is being on television and spewing absolute nonsense then you should be demanding that a number of commentators on MSNBC and CNN (and beyond) be taken off the air . . . where they're now spewing forth a litany of excuses about Biden's latest issue, just a few months after claiming our entire republic was going to fall because of some documents at Trump's house.

It's even worse now then when Trump was in office because CNN, WaPo etc. aka layoffs Inc. Know their only formula for viewership and subscriptions is to spew one insane conspiracy theory after another and/or claim everything that paints #blueanon in a bad light as being "Russian disinformation" or similar.

oh, okay, so you don't understand what "bridge too far" means.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2023, 10:02:18 AM »

"Sure they made the Green one sexy again, but at what cost? She seems like she's not into dongs and the only other sexy M&Ms are overweight. How can I be expected to pleasure myself to this? That's a question for my next guest..."

"WHY CAN'T I GET HARD TO THE GREEN M&M ANYMORE?  I AM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!"

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2023, 10:06:06 AM »

"WHY CAN'T I GET HARD TO THE GREEN M&M ANYMORE?  I AM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!"

I remember a time when i could enjoy green M&Ms without also needing a little blue pill. sad, really.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2023, 10:06:43 AM »

oh, okay, so you don't understand what "bridge too far" means.

My self affirming media talking heads spewing completely unfounded insane conspiracy theories because we're really mad that our candidate lost an election is not a bridge too far for me . . . BAC  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2023, 10:17:24 AM »
"LOOK, I USED TO BE ABLE TO GET VERY AROUSED BY THE GREEN M&M'S SEXY SHOES, NOW I THINK I LIKE THE FAT ONE BETTER.  AM I A WEIRDO?  I AM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!"

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2023, 10:31:43 AM »
when i learned tuck was a shoe/foot guy, that was maybe one of the least surprising things i've ever learned about a person.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2023, 10:34:30 AM »
when i learned tuck was a shoe/foot guy, that was maybe one of the least surprising things i've ever learned about a person.

That may be one of the lesser weird things about this dude's M&M fetish

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2023, 10:36:36 AM »

Rachel Maddow was almost as bad as that POS Shiff in guaranteeing that Trump was a Russian plant (oohhh, Russian bots and that election) and went on for years spewing that garbage. Joy Reid is the biggest race baiter out there and Chris Hayes had Eric Salwell on last night so he could tell everyone how mistreated he's been by being kicked off the intelligence committee.  He said there was no reason for it..  I mean :lol: :lol:. It's only Tucker though. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2023, 10:43:00 AM »

Rachel Maddow was almost as bad as that POS Shiff in guaranteeing that Trump was a Russian plant (oohhh, Russian bots and that election) and went on for years spewing that garbage. Joy Reid is the biggest race baiter out there and Chris Hayes had Eric Salwell on last night so he could tell everyone how mistreated he's been by being kicked off the intelligence committee.  He said there was no reason for it..  I mean :lol: :lol:. It's only Tucker though.

Isn't there a thread for you guys to whine about these people while we have some fun with tucker being an absolute pervy weirdo?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2023, 10:46:26 AM »

Ms. Alex Jones was full on  :jeffy: :jeffy: :jeffy:

The  :lol: :lol:  defense of Eric Swalwell centers around the claim that after the Chinese spy repeatedly drained his 'gnads he "discovered" that she was working for the Chinese government and he "fully cooperated" with the investigation.  Thus because of this alleged "full cooperation" Rep. Dry Balls thinks he should remain in Congress and on various committees.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2023, 10:48:57 AM »

Isn't there a thread for you guys to whine about these people while we have some fun with tucker being an absolute pervy weirdo?

You guys are melting down (pun intended?) because someone is making fun of the weirdo crap that M&M's does with their ads.  While we're discussing the absolutely insane whack-a-doo's who permeate your talking head coalition.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2023, 11:00:32 AM »

You guys are melting down (pun intended?) because someone is making fun of the weirdo crap that M&M's does with their ads.  While we're discussing the absolutely insane whack-a-doo's who permeate your talking head coalition.

But go to the thread about whoever you want to cry about while we have some fun with this candy groomer. 

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2023, 11:04:11 AM »

But go to the thread about whoever you want to cry about while we have some fun with this candy groomer.

lol, but then it would only be me, Dax, Wacky and MIR... oh and BAC.  :frown:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2023, 11:04:23 AM »

We don't want to start another thread where you and the rest of #blueanongE will get all raged up because we're saying mean things about your certifiable whackjobs and thus go into your usual enraged #deflectodug/#deflectobot mode

Besides, I was originally not even paying attention to the (latest) meltdown, this time it's Carlson making fun of the weirdo M&M's ads.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2023, 11:15:49 AM »

We don't want to start another thread where you and the rest of #blueanongE will get all raged up because we're saying mean things about your certifiable whackjobs and thus go into your usual enraged #deflectodug/#deflectobot mode

Besides, I was originally not even paying attention to the (latest) meltdown, this time it's Carlson making fun of the weirdo M&M's ads.

I appreciate that you don't want to start yet another whiny ass thread.  It makes you look like such a fragile simpleton.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2023, 11:17:55 AM »
I'm not melting down about someone saying mean things about weirdo M&M commercials and then getting mad because people are making fun of the whackjobs who represent your movement in the media.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2023, 11:19:44 AM »
I'm not melting down about someone saying mean things about weirdo M&M commercials and then getting mad because people are making fun of the whackjobs who represent your movement in the media.

Why is tucker so enraged about the M&M's shoes?