Author Topic: NASCAR - Bubba Wallace  (Read 10018 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: NASCAR - Bubba Wallace
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2020, 01:19:52 AM »
Only about an hour away from dax's gated white flight condo community. I think we might need to check this alleged antifa alibi out.

A "white flight" community in a 34.3% minority zip code.

:lol:

% doesn't matter, give us the raw number dax!

them coloreds down the block and all those Mexicans that live across the street from them

Typed from a basement bunker in the heart of the cracker belt.

Dax, what do you mean when you say this? Do you think there are zip codes I should be restricted to?  If you want me to live with my own kind just say so instead of playing this sad trope over and over again. Pretty telling that you're assuming that there are little to no colored folks in my little suburban enclave. We don't all live in the hood.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2020, 01:29:53 AM »
Also it could have totally just been a rope with a loop and someone overreacted

This thread is worthless without pics

You'll have to zoom in, but you can see it here, pic on the left.

The racists on twitter are posting a lot of these thinking it proves their point. Never mind the fact that it is most definitely a noose, Bubba didn't find it, and nascar and the local authorities thought enough of it to turn it over to the FBI. Anyone calling this a hoax or calling this man Bubba Smollet is 100% a straight up racist, and to no surprise this rounds up a lot of MAGA blue check marks on twitter.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2020, 07:40:42 AM »
It's unfortunate on both sides mir
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2020, 07:44:14 AM »
Only about an hour away from dax's gated white flight condo community. I think we might need to check this alleged antifa alibi out.

them coloreds down the block and all those Mexicans that live across the street from them

Dax, what do you mean when you say this? Do you think there are zip codes I should be restricted to?  If you want me to live with my own kind just say so instead of playing this sad trope over and over again. Pretty telling that you're assuming that there are little to no colored folks in my little suburban enclave. We don't all live in the hood.
Yes, race restrictive zip codes.   That’s what I’m talking about.  Brilliance. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2020, 08:31:19 AM »
Once the noose was found, this is the best case scenario, right?  Wallace didn't plant it or make it up, and wasn't the one to overreact to it; no one targeted Wallace's garage with a noose. 

Maybe there is a scenario where some redneck thought it would be funny 7 months ago to tie the garage rope into a noose, and maybe that guy is a racist and did it with racist intent, but that seems pretty minor and like a pretty big leap.
:adios:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2020, 10:29:00 AM »
Once the noose was found, this is the best case scenario, right?  Wallace didn't plant it or make it up, and wasn't the one to overreact to it; no one targeted Wallace's garage with a noose. 

Maybe there is a scenario where some redneck thought it would be funny 7 months ago to tie the garage rope into a noose, and maybe that guy is a racist and did it with racist intent, but that seems pretty minor and like a pretty big leap.

Best case scenario, yes, although it does need to be explored as to why at some point in NASCAR history someone decided a noose was the best way to fashion these door handles. My previous work life had me exposed to lots of ropes and knots, I've never seen a noose.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2020, 10:32:16 AM »

I mean if you're trying to avoid sounding racist, you should probably discontinue attempting to tie my blackness to where I live.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2020, 10:37:40 AM »

I mean if you're trying to avoid sounding racist, you should probably discontinue attempting to tie my blackness to where I live.

That's it, more MIR brilliance.

BTW, could you answer spracne's question in the Facebook/Twitter thread.

Thanks

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2020, 10:43:18 AM »

Best case scenario, yes, although it does need to be explored as to why at some point in NASCAR history someone decided a noose was the best way to fashion these door handles. My previous work life had me exposed to lots of ropes and knots, I've never seen a noose.
I've been in some bigger garages (body shops) and have seen this before. but it wasn't even like it was tied that way it was more like a tow strap where it was manufactured that way

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2020, 11:11:23 AM »

Thanks

Tell us what you mean when you mock me for living in a suburb, dax. Plain talk, I know you won't, but I'm sure the attempt will be hilarious.

Also I'm not explaining the joke. Google works great for that one word reply, although I'm sure you know, that's why you asked.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2020, 11:16:40 AM »

Thanks

Tell us what you mean when you mock me for living in a suburb, dax. Plain talk, I know you won't, but I'm sure the attempt will be hilarious.

Also I'm not explaining the joke. Google works great for that one word reply, although I'm sure you know, that's why you asked.

No I don't know, but if it's going to lead where I think it's going to lead, weird, and not a good look on a corp PC. 

I know you have trouble following along, but in that regard I "mock" all the resident useful idiots in the Cracker Belt (which BTW are states).

But in your stupid little head, you think it's about the zip code that you live in and somehow related to how I don't think you can (or can't) live there.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2020, 11:30:12 AM »

Thanks

No I don't know, but if it's going to lead where I think it's going to lead, weird, and not a good look on a corp PC. 

I know you have trouble following along, but in that regard I "mock" all the resident useful idiots in the Cracker Belt (which BTW are states).

But in your stupid little head, you think it's about the zip code that you live in and somehow related to how I don't think you can (or can't) live there.

Okay dax, I'll play your game and ignore your previous posts that in fact mocked me for living in a suburb. What's the relevance of living in the "Cracker Belt?"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2020, 11:36:34 AM »

Thanks

Okay dax, I'll play your game and ignore your previous posts that in fact mocked me for living in a suburb. What's the relevance of living in the "Cracker Belt?"

Again, I know you always have difficulty following along but we've been "mocking" each other about where we supposedly live for quite awhile now. 

Now, it's super weird that you're taking this angle considering all the BS that you spew forth on here, but while it's weird, it's not the least bit surprising.  It's just BAU.

Relative to the Cracker Belt, you clearly just haven't been paying attention.    That's your problem.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2020, 11:38:32 AM »
Didn't think you'd answer, I gave you three chances. We all know what you mean when you say it, you can't even defend it.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2020, 11:39:07 AM »
Dax when did the ellipses fall out of favor with you?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2020, 11:43:04 AM »
Didn't think you'd answer, I gave you three chances. We all know what you mean when you say it, you can't even defend it.

A homogeneous large section of the country where a lot of very unenlightened white people live.  As affirmed (once again) by recent events.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2020, 11:45:33 AM »
Oh and please answer Spracne's question and why you said what you said, and don't tell me to google it.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2020, 12:06:17 PM »
It's for jizzing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2020, 12:08:43 PM »

A homogeneous large section of the country where a lot of very unenlightened white people live.  As affirmed (once again) by recent events.

So ones level of "enlightenment" is related to where they live?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2020, 12:10:31 PM »

Sarcasm and snark is completely lost on you.

Now, 3rd try, answer Spracne's question.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2020, 12:14:36 PM »

You are very bad at sarcasm and snark if that is your angle (it's not, it's an attempted cover like DJT joking/not joking depending on the situation )

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2020, 12:18:23 PM »

You are very bad at sarcasm and snark if that is your angle (it's not, it's an attempted cover like DJT joking/not joking depending on the situation )

Well, I know that a drama queen like you is always super serious about everything, and I forgot (briefly) to take that into account.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2020, 12:29:58 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2020, 12:32:11 PM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2020, 12:33:01 PM »
Gif from 27 year old movie here

You must have been in your 30's, surely you remember it?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f