Author Topic: NASCAR - Bubba Wallace  (Read 10002 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: NASCAR - Bubba Wallace
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2020, 01:57:25 PM »
No one said it isn't possible to do, weirdo
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2020, 02:15:13 PM »
Security cameras?  NASCAR won’t say.  10 million dollars in gear for a sport where millions can be won or lost on cheating and sabotage. 

No security cameras, apparently.

What would looking at the cameras solve exactly?.
Really?

Do you ever answer a rough ridin' question? No one is accused of committing a crime, so why do they need to look at any cameras? They know who had the garage in October, it isn't hard to ask that team some questions if they need to.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2020, 03:19:59 PM »
Wait, clouds hold data?  :Wha:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2020, 03:24:19 PM »
Security cameras?  NASCAR won’t say.  10 million dollars in gear for a sport where millions can be won or lost on cheating and sabotage. 

Really?

Do you ever answer a rough ridin' question? No one is accused of committing a crime, so why do they need to look at any cameras? They know who had the garage in October, it isn't hard to ask that team some questions if they need to.

LOL, you don't answer questions either.

How can you accuse anyone of committing a crime if you don't know who to accuse?   That's not a standard knot anyone ties, so maybe attempt to find out why someone tied that knot???

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2020, 03:25:31 PM »
What crime do you believe has taken place dax?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2020, 03:38:21 PM »

Really?

How can you accuse anyone of committing a crime if you don't know who to accuse?   That's not a standard knot anyone ties, so maybe attempt to find out why someone tied that knot???

Dax, I answer questions, I didn't explain one joke to you that you knew exactly what I meant, if you didn't I don't think it's that difficult to find blacked.com.

As far as the rope goes, they know who last used the stall, they have said that they know who was last in the stall. They don't need cameras for that, and I'm 100% certain they've talked to the team that had that stall last fall. The people in that garage aren't going to say "I tied that rope pull into a noose because I knew a n-word would see it."

I do think that it's beyond suspicious that is literally the only pull rope on the entire circuit that was tied like that. It's funny that when NASCAR made their announcement about this on Sunday night MAGA acted like all of these pull ropes are tied like nooses, nope just one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2020, 03:47:01 PM »

"Attempt to find out why someone tied that knot"

Then determine if you need to accuse/charge them with a crime.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2020, 03:48:24 PM »

There isn't a crime unless they intended a specific person to see it, that pretty clearly isn't the case here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2020, 03:51:48 PM »

Really?

Dax, I answer questions, I didn't explain one joke to you that you knew exactly what I meant, if you didn't I don't think it's that difficult to find blacked.com.

As far as the rope goes, they know who last used the stall, they have said that they know who was last in the stall. They don't need cameras for that, and I'm 100% certain they've talked to the team that had that stall last fall. The people in that garage aren't going to say "I tied that rope pull into a noose because I knew a n-word would see it."

I do think that it's beyond suspicious that is literally the only pull rope on the entire circuit that was tied like that. It's funny that when NASCAR made their announcement about this on Sunday night MAGA acted like all of these pull ropes are tied like nooses, nope just one.

Oh, you were just joking, that's not accepted around here, in case you hadn't noticed.

It's just amazing sometimes.   You literally have to stand there for an extended period and fashion a knot like that, cameras would have caught all of it.   This is really not (pun not intended) difficult to understand. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2020, 03:52:23 PM »

There isn't a crime unless they intended a specific person to see it, that pretty clearly isn't the case here.

You literally have to want to create a knot like that, why??

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2020, 03:56:57 PM »
 :buh-bye:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2020, 03:59:07 PM »

I feel the same way.

You dipshits are literally on here defending someone for standing there and tying a hangman's noose on a rope in the middle of a garage that houses millions of dollars of gear at various times of the year in a sport that's worth billions of dollars collectively.   Why does someone do that? 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2020, 04:02:28 PM »

You literally have to want to create a knot like that, why??

Man, did you actually read my previous post that you actually responded to? I think that it's very possible that the person who tied that rope knew that they tied it as a noose. I do think there is some level of intent there, that still isn't a crime. Joe Smith, engine builder for the 41 team can walk into the NASCAR offices in Daytona and say "yeah, I tied it and I wanted it to look like a noose." That still isn't a crime. That's why the FBI investigation was wrapped up so quickly. Once they had photographic evidence that it wasn't left for Bubba Wallace to see, there was no crime.

I'm really struggling to understand your angle here.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2020, 04:04:00 PM »

I feel the same way.

You dipshits are literally on here defending someone for standing there and tying a hangman's noose on a rope in the middle of a garage that houses millions of dollars of gear at various times of the year in a sport that's worth billions of dollars collectively.   Why does someone do that?

Can you please be explicit with the point you're trying to make?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2020, 04:04:40 PM »

I feel the same way.

What in the eff are you talking about?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2020, 04:07:31 PM »
The only angle is determining what motivates someone to tie a hangman's noose.   This isn't a group of dipshits out camping in the holler on a deer hunt.

Camera footage . .  . hey uh dude, why did you stand there for 10 minutes fashioning a hangman's noose on a rope in the middle of a garage (that's now like $15 million dollar facility after all the renovations).    That's not SOP

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2020, 04:08:41 PM »

I feel the same way.

I think he's actually finally lost his goddamned mind

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2020, 04:10:31 PM »
Look at me defending some guy tying a noose

I think it's weird that someone thought to fashion a door pull into a noose and then no one said anything for months. Like, doesn't that say more about nascar culture than some rando racist targeting Wallace?

Fwiw, about 15 years ago on a job site in Topeka rough ridin' Kansas a dude tied a pull rope into a noose ("as a joke") and management found it that day and the dude was fired so yeah, nascar obviously didn't care about this at all until by chance the black guy got that garage.

Learn to read you confused old man. (incoming "just kidding")

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2020, 04:11:54 PM »
The only angle is determining what motivates someone to tie a hangman's noose.   This isn't a group of dipshits out camping in the holler on a deer hunt.

Camera footage . .  . hey uh dude, why did you stand there for 10 minutes fashioning a hangman's noose on a rope in the middle of a garage (that's now like $15 million dollar facility after all the renovations).    That's not SOP

Again dax, there's no need to scan a camera footage to know who did it. They know what team put it there. If the guy wants to tell them his reasoning was anything than "I thought that was the best knot for the door," he's had the chance to tell them that. The camera won't show intent.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2020, 04:18:49 PM »

I feel the same way.

I suppose I should take that under advisement coming from the voice of knowledge of a lost mind.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2020, 04:19:24 PM »

I feel the same way.

Totally possible he's working some conspiracy false flag angle

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2020, 04:20:26 PM »
Look at me defending some guy tying a noose

I think it's weird that someone thought to fashion a door pull into a noose and then no one said anything for months. Like, doesn't that say more about nascar culture than some rando racist targeting Wallace?

Fwiw, about 15 years ago on a job site in Topeka rough ridin' Kansas a dude tied a pull rope into a noose ("as a joke") and management found it that day and the dude was fired so yeah, nascar obviously didn't care about this at all until by chance the black guy got that garage.

Learn to read you confused old man. (incoming "just kidding")

LOL, the fact that you're getting so  :curse: as usual is not surprising.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2020, 04:21:31 PM »

I feel the same way.

Totally possible he's working some conspiracy false flag angle

Why would I think that when apparently it's been there for 7 months?

You're such a weird MF'er.   Go hang out on TexAgs

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2020, 04:22:36 PM »
Regardless of whether a law was broken, NASCAR absolutely figure out who tied the noose, and at the very least firmly reprimand and shame whoever is responsible publicly. Ideally, someone would be suspended.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2020, 04:23:35 PM »
Regardless of whether a law was broken, NASCAR absolutely figure out who tied the noose, and at the very least firmly reprimand and shame whoever is responsible publicly. Ideally, someone would be suspended.

Nope, not according to the "I've got to be the opposite of Dax" crowd.