Author Topic: The riot to reform police thread  (Read 114421 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: The riot to reform police thread
« Reply #1400 on: August 27, 2020, 10:13:34 AM »
of course he was

https://twitter.com/cnn/status/1298957195007209474

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: August 27, 2020, 10:28:19 AM »
The kid lived out his dream.  He got to play police in a riot setting while carrying a semi-automatic rifle.  Even better, he was able to fire it at people he personally tagged as criminals.  This was a "Make-A-Wish" event for him.     
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 27, 2020, 10:39:46 AM »
What a time to be alive that we can't get 100% buyin that it's bad a 17 year old going to another state with an AR-15 to protect property that isn't his and opening fire and killing people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 27, 2020, 10:44:11 AM »
I also add that's it's a great time to be alive as people travel to places that don't even live in order to incite riots and loot property while enablers cheer them on.

Who could have possibly imagined that something like this would have happened in a Dem controlled state, where once again, the Dem governor refused to provide and accept proper law enforcement protection.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 27, 2020, 10:51:37 AM »
I also add that's it's a great time to be alive as people travel to places that don't even live in order to incite riots and loot property while enablers cheer them on.

I'm not on board with the police or 17 year olds issuing the death penalty to looters. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 27, 2020, 10:57:44 AM »

I'm not on board with the police or 17 year olds issuing the death penalty to looters.

Yep and that's why we all want this person prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Sadly we have yet another dipshit Dem governor who refused to properly protect the peaceful protesters, the members of the community and the business owners in this community.   Same story, new state.

Online WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 27, 2020, 10:58:24 AM »
Unarmed and black?  *Bang*Bang*Bang*Bang*
Armed with semi-auto and White?  Move along.

Shannon Sharpe said it best on his show.

https://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/1298775259575795714
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 27, 2020, 11:03:53 AM »
While I see Sharpe's point, there's black people showing up at these things with automatic weapons as well and they're not even being approached by law enforcement.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: August 27, 2020, 11:15:04 AM »
it's quite amazing how differently protests like proud boys and reopen the government vs BLM protests are handled by police.  Saw it happen in KC.  As soon as PD backed off and didn't get in everybody's face with riot gear, the vandalism/looting disappeared.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 27, 2020, 11:21:07 AM »
So the Kenosha police were getting in people's faces?

Interesting if true.

It's gone on for 91 straight days in Portland, so not a lot of getting in faces there, until now.

They didn't get in any people's faces in Seattle and multiple people ended up getting shot and killed because there were no cops around.

Not much getting in faces in Atlanta by that Wendy's Phil. and the people in that neighborhood who actually lived there ended up getting terrorized for days. 

Excellent tactics, Phil.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:24:37 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 27, 2020, 11:26:28 AM »

Interesting if true.

It's gone on for 91 straight days in Portland, so not a lot of getting in faces there, until now.

They didn't get in any people's faces in Seattle and multiple people ended up getting shot and killed because there were no cops around.

Not much getting in faces in Atlanta by that Wendy's Phil. and the people in that neighborhood who actually lived there ended up getting terrorized for days. 

Excellent tactics, Phil.

If we want to judge protests by the bad actors that use them for bad intentions, you can see why people are fed up with police that bad actor officers use for bad intentions?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 27, 2020, 11:28:56 AM »
lol

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 27, 2020, 11:31:59 AM »

Interesting if true.

Excellent tactics, Phil.

If we want to judge protests by the bad actors that use them for bad intentions, you can see why people are fed up with police that bad actor officers use for bad intentions?

I agree Phil, I'm tired of bad cops, and I'm particularly tired of bad cops showing up again and again in long term Dem strongholds.  I'm also tired of Dem Governors who don't properly protect the law abiding citizens, protesters and business owners in the cities of their states. 

I'm tired of seeing people who actually live in many of these communities seeing the stores and businesses they depend on being burned out and ruined and I'm tired of seeing them have to navigate a gauntlet of lawlessness just to get to their jobs and to their schools. 

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 27, 2020, 01:03:19 PM »
Yes, all those police are under the thumb of those mayoral offices like KC oh wait...

Or able to get police fired but their unions oh wait...

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 27, 2020, 01:11:33 PM »
Yes, all those police are under the thumb of those mayoral offices like KC oh wait...

No dummy, Trump controls all police, haven't you heard?

Dem Stronghold Politicians:  We're not responsible for anything

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: August 27, 2020, 01:23:15 PM »

You realize how dumb this "dem stronghold" point is right?  Every city is a dem stronghold in your mind.   I get that it's probably a Alabama talking point but it doesn't make any sense.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 27, 2020, 01:24:33 PM »
I know it's easy to get sucked into dax's insanely partisan vortex, but have you guys noticed, in true dax fashion, that he simultaneously thinks police killing black people is media driven fake news and also only democrats fault.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 27, 2020, 02:36:38 PM »
I know it's easy to get sucked into dax's insanely partisan vortex, but have you guys noticed, in true dax fashion, that he simultaneously thinks police killing black people is media driven fake news and also only democrats fault.

You have to be absolutely insane to even remotely believe that.

Straight out of the Alex Jones playbook.  Wow

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 27, 2020, 02:39:03 PM »

You realize how dumb this "dem stronghold" point is right?  Every city is a dem stronghold in your mind.   I get that it's probably a Alabama talking point but it doesn't make any sense.

When you do what you do, and that's attempt to offload any and all culpability for nearly everything on to the Federal level of government and in most cases the Executive Branch (Republican only).   You're going to get push back.

When are you going to demand that local and state officials that are Democrats take responsibility for those that they oversee and manage, Phil?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: August 27, 2020, 02:45:36 PM »

Interesting if true.

Excellent tactics, Phil.

I agree Phil, I'm tired of bad cops, and I'm particularly tired of bad cops showing up again and again in long term Dem strongholds.  I'm also tired of Dem Governors who don't properly protect the law abiding citizens, protesters and business owners in the cities of their states. 

I'm tired of seeing people who actually live in many of these communities seeing the stores and businesses they depend on being burned out and ruined and I'm tired of seeing them have to navigate a gauntlet of lawlessness just to get to their jobs and to their schools.

I could agree with all of this. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 27, 2020, 03:46:15 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile