Author Topic: The riot to reform police thread  (Read 112059 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: The riot thread
« Reply #350 on: May 31, 2020, 02:36:35 PM »
also I didn't know chauvin was prosecuted but that's great if he already has. I'm guessing his accomplices have been arrested and prosecuted as well! We did it, folks! :cheers:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2020, 02:39:45 PM »

It’s truly amazing to see who is “team riot & death” and who is “team law and order” here at gE.

WTAF is wrong with you but jobs?

Which team was Derek Chauvin on?

Just when I think you couldn’t be any dumber, you go and prove me wrong. Congrats!!

Same team as you.

Yeah these judgmental, double standard pieces of crap do not have a clue.

https://abc7news.com/officers-shot-oakland-shooting-federal-building/6221576/

What about this guy Tsolid?

I think that is wrong and the shooter(s) should be prosecuted!
Yes!  Like we did with Chauvin!

Right!  Maybe they'll catch him/her/they after they riot a couple of more days and cause more bedlam.  Sweet!!

If the police captain and the rest of the department had done their jobs properly and arrested Chauvin et al. immediately, there wouldn't have been any riots. Forehead.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2020, 02:42:42 PM »

It’s truly amazing to see who is “team riot & death” and who is “team law and order” here at gE.

Just when I think you couldn’t be any dumber, you go and prove me wrong. Congrats!!

Same team as you.

Yeah like what are people even protesting now?
Generational rage at crimes committed by cops that disproportionately victimized black people and very rarely got punished.  At least that’s my understand and I’d say that’s absolutely 100% a worthy cause.

If cops consistently get charged for their crimes, I’d think that would go a long ways toward a solution.  But I can’t pretend to speak for the protestors.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2020, 03:03:25 PM »

Same team as you.

Generational rage at crimes committed by cops that disproportionately victimized black people and very rarely got punished.  At least that’s my understand and I’d say that’s absolutely 100% a worthy cause.

If cops consistently get charged for their crimes, I’d think that would go a long ways toward a solution.  But I can’t pretend to speak for the protestors.

The American police force is what happens when you allow an organized labor group to make demands unchecked for decades.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2020, 03:25:01 PM »

Same team as you.

The American police force is what happens when you allow an organized labor group to make demands unchecked for decades.

There's nothing wrong with organized labor, but when the employees AND the employer are both in the union it turns into more of a rapey, racist, toxic fraternity

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 31, 2020, 03:37:32 PM »
Now he's tweeting for clout, he should have been hurt worse. "Protecting a bar I love," lol, he was looking for a reason to eff some people up, be a hero.

Yeah, too bad someone didn't pin him down and put their knee on his neck for like 7 minutes or so.  What a POS!!

Why so passive aggressive?

From what I've gathered it's what you seem to relate to best?  Actually I was just trying to point out how ridiculous your statement was.

You're not actually saying anything. Are you struggling with what parts you can say to yourself and what you can say out loud?

Was this your attempt at a slam?  I guess I need to be more specific because you have comprehension issues?  Here you go;  You judging and thinking you know someone and then saying he should have been hurt worse is ridiculous.  Hope this helps.

When I want to "slam" you, there will be no ambiguity about it.

Thinking I know someone? What? I read his words about the stupid crap he pulled, and I definitely judged him, feel good about it too. He tried to cut a kid, riding a skateboard, with a sword/machete, trying to protect a bar during a riot. Yes, he deserved far more than he got, they should have made sure he wasn't able to procreate, he's a dipshit of bqqie levels. LOL at you thinking I give two shits about some weird all lives matter rando on the internet judging me. I don't give a eff about you, or how bad of a person you think I am.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 31, 2020, 03:45:10 PM »

Same team as you.

I'd love to play the game of trading stories of shitty things done to cops with shitty things cops have done to others, I'll win. Wanna play?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2020, 03:47:59 PM »

Same team as you.

Wanna play a game of people being prosecuted for doing shitty things to cops compared to cops being prosecuted for doing shitty things to people? I'll win, wanna play?

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 31, 2020, 03:48:43 PM »

Same team as you.

Wanna play a game of people being prosecuted for doing shitty things to cops compared to cops being prosecuted for doing shitty things to people? I'll win, wanna play?
Keep reading.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 31, 2020, 04:02:49 PM »
https://twitter.com/SamFelicita1/status/1267142801281736704?s=20

I am not claiming that all cops are like this. But dax and bqqkie, this is one of many examples. Do you agree with these tactics? Should there be any consequences for these cops' actions?
What?  Dude when we’re jousting about the dirty racist South one of my little jabs is to ask if it still looks like a cop convention anytime a black man has the audacity to cross the state line into Leawood, PV or any of the White flight burbs in KC.   

So that should tell you everything you need to know about what I think about the  bullshit tactics of cops.   Right now I’m asking why TF the other 3 cops in MSP haven’t been charged yet.   

There’s plenty of real criminals to go get.  A few years back I went to a BofA ATM got cash pulled into a drive thru and they told me the $20 I just took out of the ATM at one of the biggest banks in the world was counterfeit.   I explained that bill was still warm from being in that machine right across the street.  They took it.   Now we’re callin cops because a shitty little pen says a bill is counterfeit?  Bullshit.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 31, 2020, 04:13:16 PM »

Same team as you.

I'd love to play the game of trading stories of shitty things done to cops with shitty things cops have done to others, I'll win. Wanna play?

I'm sure you would win and unfortunately I think that's a moot point.  I have an issue with people thinking that violence and killing is the way to go about change.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 31, 2020, 04:34:57 PM »

Same team as you.

I'm sure you would win and unfortunately I think that's a moot point.  I have an issue with people thinking that violence and killing is the way to go about change.

I don't think that's a game you want to play either. The French Revolution required blood. The American revolution required blood. The end of Apartheid required blood. Those in power do not freely hand the keys over. It costs something.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 31, 2020, 04:39:59 PM »

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 31, 2020, 04:43:38 PM »

Same team as you.

I don't think that's a game you want to play either. The French Revolution required blood. The American revolution required blood. The end of Apartheid required blood. Those in power do not freely hand the keys over. It costs something.

Actually it is a game I'd want to play.  You really want to compare this to the French or American Revolution?  And you're all ready to arm yourself up for the cause? 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 31, 2020, 04:49:20 PM »
I think there can be something between murdering cops and candlelight vigils that can be pretty effective. Like I can see politicians around the country right now being like, "hey, maybe the next time a cop murders someone, my downtown might burn to the ground" and maybe do something to prevent the first thing from happening.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 31, 2020, 04:56:39 PM »

Same team as you.

Actually it is a game I'd want to play.  You really want to compare this to the French or American Revolution?  And you're all ready to arm yourself up for the cause?

Im not going to harshly judge those who see violence as a useful tool to effect change...bc violence IS a useful tool to effect change. History has shown us as much.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 31, 2020, 05:06:20 PM »
sometimes violence is the only tool that the disenfranchised have. should they not use it?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 31, 2020, 05:10:21 PM »
should they allow themselves to be brutalized over and over again, without recourse?

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 31, 2020, 05:15:20 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 31, 2020, 05:26:35 PM »
So if lyin Susie Rice is even remotely correct this means that celebrities and even Biden’s staff are helping to bail out people who may be Russian operatives. 

SMDH

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 31, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »
Now he's tweeting for clout, he should have been hurt worse. "Protecting a bar I love," lol, he was looking for a reason to eff some people up, be a hero.

Yeah, too bad someone didn't pin him down and put their knee on his neck for like 7 minutes or so.  What a POS!!

Why so passive aggressive?

From what I've gathered it's what you seem to relate to best?  Actually I was just trying to point out how ridiculous your statement was.

You're not actually saying anything. Are you struggling with what parts you can say to yourself and what you can say out loud?

Was this your attempt at a slam?  I guess I need to be more specific because you have comprehension issues?  Here you go;  You judging and thinking you know someone and then saying he should have been hurt worse is ridiculous.  Hope this helps.

When I want to "slam" you, there will be no ambiguity about it.

Thinking I know someone? What? I read his words about the stupid crap he pulled, and I definitely judged him, feel good about it too. He tried to cut a kid, riding a skateboard, with a sword/machete, trying to protect a bar during a riot. Yes, he deserved far more than he got, they should have made sure he wasn't able to procreate, he's a dipshit of bqqie levels. LOL at you thinking I give two shits about some weird all lives matter rando on the internet judging me. I don't give a eff about you, or how bad of a person you think I am.

Do ya owe any rent for that place I occupy at the top of your mind?  Lemme know.

Meanwhile, I hope you libs are happy with the situation your leaders have created for good hardworking small business owners.  But, hey, keep working for the man, cashing those bi-weekly salary checks and hoping for handouts.

https://twitter.com/techno_fog/status/1267219793737809931
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The riot thread
« Reply #373 on: May 31, 2020, 06:21:30 PM »
Mark Greenville, NC as peaceful turned violent.

Daughter said they tore up small biz and locally own restaurant(s).  Knowing the area, almost assuredly most businesses are hardcore lib owned/minority/female owned. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 06:24:43 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 31, 2020, 06:29:21 PM »

Same team as you.

There's nothing wrong with organized labor, but when the employees AND the employer are both in the union it turns into more of a rapey, racist, toxic fraternity

When u allow organized labor to deviate from anything but their pay you’re opening yourself to what we see today.  They’ve negotiated all kinds of crap and here we are.