Author Topic: The riot to reform police thread  (Read 111302 times)

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The riot to reform police thread
« Reply #1750 on: September 23, 2020, 03:55:07 PM »
I don't know what law needs to be changed but that should not be legal.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: September 23, 2020, 04:05:11 PM »
mix in a salad, hogs

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: September 23, 2020, 04:07:26 PM »
I don't know what law needs to be changed but that should not be legal.
Yes.  Crazy.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: September 23, 2020, 04:08:32 PM »
They look exactly like the trump goons disappearing people off the street in Portland
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: September 23, 2020, 04:15:53 PM »
It's the 30-50 feral hogs

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: September 23, 2020, 04:18:12 PM »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: September 23, 2020, 09:25:06 PM »
not even a manslaughter charge?
It seemed like an uphill climb to me from what I understood about the facts.

The most difficult part of the climb was having a MAGA coon state AG convening a grand jury.

So Aubrey Williams who was the former President of the Louisville NAACP said he thought the verdict was correct.  I'm pretty sure he's a Dem but please let me know if he's changed his political affiliation to MAGA coon.  tia
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: September 23, 2020, 09:27:00 PM »
not even a manslaughter charge?
It seemed like an uphill climb to me from what I understood about the facts.

The most difficult part of the climb was having a MAGA coon state AG convening a grand jury.

So Aubrey Williams who was the former President of the Louisville NAACP said he thought the verdict was correct.  I'm pretty sure he's a Dem but please let me know if he's changed his political affiliation to MAGA coon.  tia

Did I take exception to the verdict? You're out of your depth.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: September 23, 2020, 09:58:08 PM »
They look exactly like the trump goons disappearing people off the street in Portland

The Patriot Prayer dudes? This is the kind of crap that a political leader, in this case Trump, absolutely has to disavow.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 10:02:37 PM by nicname »
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: September 23, 2020, 10:02:08 PM »
Also, whose sock was FSD?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: September 23, 2020, 10:44:12 PM »
These dudes are so awful and dangerous.

https://twitter.com/Baligubadle1/status/1308827413330173952
Won’t hear a peep out of Dax, this is what he wants in Trumps America.

DBT is truly a psychopath.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: September 23, 2020, 10:46:02 PM »

Tap out no comment confirmed.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: September 23, 2020, 10:49:03 PM »

Only complete psychos like you and mega weirdo AlexJonesSuperFan.7 even pay any attention to those guys.

It's your political movement doing the vast majority of rioting and looting . . . try to own it for a change.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: September 23, 2020, 10:58:09 PM »

Only complete psychos like you and mega weirdo AlexJonesSuperFan.7 even pay any attention to those guys.

It's your political movement doing the vast majority of rioting and looting . . . try to own it for a change.

“Those guys” and people like them only stormed a capital building, in full tactical gear with machine guns because they didn’t want to wear masks.

My political movement? Like people trying to make it equal for all? I own that, we need change, we need less of your people trying to keep things the way they have been.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: September 23, 2020, 11:16:16 PM »

“Those guys” and people like them only stormed a capital building, in full tactical gear with machine guns because they didn’t want to wear masks.

My political movement? Like people trying to make it equal for all? I own that, we need change, we need less of your people trying to keep things the way they have been.

Your movement burns and loots, and more than just a few show up 3 and 4 deep sporting assault weapons.  You just choose not to pay any attention to it.

Plus, I'm not a complete dipshit like you, so I don't give the very very far fringe of the right the time of day and thus the attention they're looking for . . . but I keep forgetting that you're one of the resident fossil fuel burning drama queens rollin around town living at the pinnacle of first world problems thinking that a donation to a food bank puts on you par with Gandhi.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: September 23, 2020, 11:39:07 PM »

Your movement burns and loots, and more than just a few show up 3 and 4 deep sporting assault weapons.  You just choose not to pay any attention to it.

Plus, I'm not a complete dipshit like you, so I don't give the very very far fringe of the right the time of day and thus the attention they're looking for . . . but I keep forgetting that you're one of the resident fossil fuel burning drama queens rollin around town living at the pinnacle of first world problems thinking that a donation to a food bank puts on you par with Gandhi.

The burning and looting is antifa, remember? That’s Soros, I haven’t been approached by the deep state yet.

I would argue you are the pretty big dipshit/dumbass, unlike me. I am a registered independent, so idk why you are attributing these radical left views to me. We all know you are a radical right republican, just own it bud.

I do live in the first world, very much so, I also try and do my part to limit my carbon emissions. Maybe you should try the same, instead of blaming what you and your previous generation did on my generation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: September 24, 2020, 12:01:43 AM »

The burning and looting is antifa, remember? That’s Soros, I haven’t been approached by the deep state yet.

I would argue you are the pretty big dipshit/dumbass, unlike me. I am a registered independent, so idk why you are attributing these radical left views to me. We all know you are a radical right republican, just own it bud.

I do live in the first world, very much so, I also try and do my part to limit my carbon emissions. Maybe you should try the same, instead of blaming what you and your previous generation did on my generation.

Radical Right Republican  :lol: :lol: :lol:

My generation  :lol: :lol:   By the time "my generation" could even think about getting a DL they couldn't give a car with a V8 engine away and 4 cyl Toyota's and Honda's were flying out of the car dealerships.    :lol: :lol:

It's your generation that saw the return of the V8's and the explosion of massive fossil fuel consuming airline travel.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: September 24, 2020, 10:04:19 AM »
Probably didn't want the masses of ProgLib Lunatics that live in Asheville to ultimately toss it through a window or something of that nature.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: September 24, 2020, 10:24:47 AM »
Those rioters probably had plans to light it on fire. Then the police would have to put it out with their boots. Probably best to just haul all of that crap into the station instead.