Poll

POLL: Which example best fits you?

I don't step outside of my home w/out one. All mask all the time, even in my car.
0 (0%)
I wear a mask when entering any public use buildings, other's homes or approaching people.
13 (36.1%)
I wear a mask if I feel it will be difficult to remain "social distanced" for a period of time. Ex. Chipotle, grocery store, etc.
18 (50%)
eff a mask.
5 (13.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: May 08, 2020, 01:37:45 PM

Author Topic: What type of a mask wearer are you?  (Read 13409 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: What type of a mask wearer are you?
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2020, 10:52:31 AM »
and you will again when someone tells you to.  good thing you cancelled costco tho. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2020, 11:18:47 AM »
Bqqkie - I think you indicated you were a believer? I’d consider the words of Paul in deciding whether to wear a mask in public:

Do Not Cause Another to Stumble
13 Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. 14 I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. 15 For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died. 16 So do not let what you regard as good be spoken of as evil. 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18 Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. 19 So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

20 Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for anyone to make another stumble by what he eats. 21 It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble.[a] 22 The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+14%3A13-23&version=ESV

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2020, 11:45:29 AM »
Let's all remember the words of General John Stark. "Live free or die or do what the airline requires in order to take your family to the beach."

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2020, 12:04:14 PM »
Bqqkie - I think you indicated you were a believer? I’d consider the words of Paul in deciding whether to wear a mask in public:

Do Not Cause Another to Stumble
13 Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. 14 I know and am persuaded in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. 15 For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died. 16 So do not let what you regard as good be spoken of as evil. 17 For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18 Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. 19 So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

20 Do not, for the sake of food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for anyone to make another stumble by what he eats. 21 It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble.[a] 22 The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+14%3A13-23&version=ESV

Thank you, brother... I'm trying to attempt the mental gymnastics needed to draw the parallel, but not quite getting there.

Most importantly, I agree that we should not pass judgement on others so I really appreciate you posting this particular scripture. You see, I have no issues with anyone that chooses to "mask up" and will not participate in any mask shaming.  Nor will I attempt to encourage anyone who feels better wearing a mask not to wear a mask.

I truly and genuinely appreciate all of your concerns for our health; thank you.  We will do our best to avoid those in masks as well as places that require masks to procure their goods &/or services.  Hopefully, the pendulum will swing back to normal sooner than later and we can all have a good laugh about this plandemic.

:cheers:
bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2020, 12:31:06 PM »
 :ROFL:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2020, 12:54:55 PM »
The airline is going to laugh at his fake Dr.'s note and make him mask up and he will 1000% take the knee

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2020, 12:11:01 PM »
crap. I was already judging the eff out of no mask people even before I saw this.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1269621117209268231

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2020, 05:19:46 PM »
I have a real bone to pick with people like Bqqkie, because actions like his (see also the abuse of emotional support animal carriage) create animus that blows back on people with legitimate disabilities and concomitant medical concerns. Sort of like how gluten free posers make people with Celiac disease embarassed to order at restaurants. Bqqkie, stop being a selfish prick.

That’s rich. Congrats on being perfectly programmed Spracs.

There’s nothing selfish at all about not wearing a mask. They really serve no purpose other than to help show who is a gullible mediot and who takes the time to understand the science that fails to support mask wearing.

Lastly, I got my “doctors note” from a local friend who is very good at photoshop. Thus, no mask needed.

The only time I might possibly need the note will be for our flights to Florida & back for our family vacation the first week of June. Otherwise, if a business requires masks, we simply don’t support them. Pretty simple concept really, especially since there are plenty of places here to spend our money that don’t require masks and are filled with other intelligent shoppers.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1273725480378785792

:ohno:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2020, 09:38:41 AM »
Stuck in Florida explains his gE disappearance

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 19, 2020, 10:06:03 AM »
That guy has way more hair than bqqkie.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 19, 2020, 10:09:45 AM »
There is zero chance that bqqk won't mask up the minute anyone tells him to.  He wore a mask to post here when trim and I told him to.