Author Topic: No 2020 College Football :-(  (Read 94701 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: No 2020 College Football :-(
« Reply #700 on: August 10, 2020, 11:01:10 AM »
Again, P5 athletes; in most cases recipients of better medical oversight and care than 99% plus of the rest of the world.

https://twitter.com/MattRheaPhD/status/1292573866464772099?s=20
It's not about the athletes you rough ridin' dumbass.

I didn't say it was you rough ridin' dipshit.
Then why are we talking about the quality of healthcare the ATHLETES receive?

Apparently you're utterly incapable of reading the room.
It amazes me that you remember to breathe sometimes.

I'm not the dimwit incapable of understanding the primary reason (excuse)  the UP's are using to cancel the season.     

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 10, 2020, 11:02:39 AM »
Maybe, in fact probably. But one danger sports present that on campus classes don’t: getting a bunch of big sweaty people to fly in a big airplane from one area of the country to another so they can rub their big sweaty bodies all over each other and breathe real hard in each other’s faces. And then they get on a big airplane and fly home. “Yes let’s get our Kansas boys from a non-hotspot to fly on an airplane into a ‘rona hotspot to rub sweaty bodies all over people from a hotspot. Then we’ll all go back home. Also a lot of our fans will come, too.”

They all get tested multiple time a week.   They have an entire protocol in place, that's what they've been working on for 6 months.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 10, 2020, 11:02:52 AM »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 10, 2020, 11:05:11 AM »
Again, P5 athletes; in most cases recipients of better medical oversight and care than 99% plus of the rest of the world.

I'm not the dimwit incapable of understanding the primary reason (excuse)  the UP's are using to cancel the season.   
Ok, so you're arguing with a wall (something anyone that converses with you can relate to)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 10, 2020, 11:08:41 AM »

Ok, so you're arguing with a wall (something anyone that converses with you can relate to)

Again, I'm not the dummy who attempted to project something that I never said.   I'll remind you again.  I never once said it was entirely just about the football players.   You were being dumb, and you're still being dumb.   Which is BAU for you.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: August 10, 2020, 11:13:28 AM »
Maybe, in fact probably. But one danger sports present that on campus classes don’t: getting a bunch of big sweaty people to fly in a big airplane from one area of the country to another so they can rub their big sweaty bodies all over each other and breathe real hard in each other’s faces. And then they get on a big airplane and fly home. “Yes let’s get our Kansas boys from a non-hotspot to fly on an airplane into a ‘rona hotspot to rub sweaty bodies all over people from a hotspot. Then we’ll all go back home. Also a lot of our fans will come, too.”

They all get tested multiple time a week.   They have an entire protocol in place, that's what they've been working on for 6 months.

And yet they still have absolute shitloads of teams suspending practice because cases keep ripping through their teams.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 10, 2020, 11:16:22 AM »

And yet they still have absolute shitloads of teams suspending practice because cases keep ripping through their teams.

If they have absolutely no travel protocol and if the other team isn't practicing any type of protocol then you have a point.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 10, 2020, 11:27:28 AM »

If they have absolutely no travel protocol and if the other team isn't practicing any type of protocol then you have a point.

too bad our country didn't protocol months ago, sounds like they really work

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 10, 2020, 11:32:11 AM »

too bad our country didn't protocol months ago, sounds like they really work

I want a protocol that is safe enough to allow college football but not so crazy that it closes bars or something like that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 10, 2020, 11:33:04 AM »
Our top doctors told us not to wear masks.

Our politicians locked everyone up in their houses and only made it worse.   Initially, the mayor of our largest city told people to get out and party.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 10, 2020, 11:36:09 AM »
athletes give up their right to not protocol the day they sign that scholarship offer, i made no such concession and have a god given american right to party balls yolo

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 10, 2020, 11:46:14 AM »
athletes give up their right to not protocol the day they sign that scholarship offer, i made no such concession and have a god given american right to party balls yolo
It's important to note that while protocol allows me the right to go to bars, under no rough ridin' circumstances is Skyler Thompson allowed in aggieville

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 10, 2020, 11:50:39 AM »
We still don't crack the top 25 even if the Big 10 and Pac 12 cancel their seasons.

:cry:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: August 10, 2020, 12:44:58 PM »

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 10, 2020, 12:52:57 PM »
This is our best opportunity to get Nebraska back in the conference and we should pounce

Texas admins need to write a heartfelt "we were wrong, please come back" letter in order to make this happen, IMO.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: August 10, 2020, 12:54:39 PM »
NU, imagine having at least one school you could look down your nose at again. WOW!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 10, 2020, 01:00:58 PM »
how the turn tables indeed

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 10, 2020, 01:01:27 PM »
eff Nebraska. I hope they never play another game.

*yes let them in, I miss them.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 10, 2020, 01:01:41 PM »
bring'em home whatever the name of the boss of the Big 12 is

https://twitter.com/Sean_Callahan/status/1292859236213547008

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: August 10, 2020, 01:11:52 PM »
I am for practically any scenario that rids this conference of Baylor. If we were to gain Nubs and Iowa... 2020 would turn into the best year ever.

I've been enjoying the roller coaster ride of speculation, but seeing how everything else is going, I have a sad feeling about how this is going to end (before it begins) for the BigXII.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: August 10, 2020, 01:24:30 PM »
No crap, but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 10, 2020, 01:25:21 PM »
If we were to gain Nubs and Iowa... 2020 would turn into the best year ever.
Think I have to disagree with this one
:adios:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 10, 2020, 01:31:38 PM »
We just need to hold out until Nebraska leave the Big 10 for us, and then cancel the season on their asses.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 10, 2020, 01:56:11 PM »
If we were to gain Nubs and Iowa... 2020 would turn into the best year ever.
Think I have to disagree with this one

yeah, I can still remember some other better years for various reasons