Author Topic: Q is Real  (Read 104800 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: Q is Real
« Reply #1350 on: January 17, 2021, 06:49:03 PM »
Real live email from basically someone who is as Qanon while being too old for it. Could cross post it with TexAgs but he's a k-state guy, too good to not share

Guys,

Before you tell yourself – Oh here he comes again with more of crazy stuff,  Yes  – he has definitely lost it – and you delete this email,  I suggest you listen to this video. It will clue you in about the war that has been ongoing for the past 60 plus years. The military leaders of 20 plus nations met in 1963 – 64 - (200 Generals in total) agreed right after the Cabal murdered President Kennedy,  to devise a plan to take down the Khazarian Mafia, a Luciferin occultist society  – which was controlled by the 13 oldest and richest families who controlled everything in the world and have for the past 1500 years. The Rothchild banking family,, one of the lower tier families – is worth 500 Trillion dollars. This money was used to pay off the national debt of Russia, the US, and China, and other countries. Trump is using their money to eliminate debt for all people. All debt is being eliminated. Together, they have thousands of Trillions of dollars in their control.  They were living in Venice, but have all been arrested by special operations units of the military. The US has taken back the gold stolen by Britain and will be used to back a new money system.  They have also taken control of the Cabals money and will make every man and woman over 21 rich in the near future – listen to the video to learn how.

The Vatican has been visited – 3 Popes (white, black and gray) and 60 plus priests have all arrested. The Italian and Dutch governments (and maybe more) are in the process of collapsing. The German Chancellor is stepping down (by the way – did you know that she is the daughter of Herr Hitler?). Many in the British government are being taken down as well as the Royals. The corrupt global power structure is being taken down all over the globe, including most of the US congress, within both parties. Over 70 percent is said to be corrupt. Thousands in our federal, state and local governments will be convicted. The military is NOW in control of America and Trump is the Commander in Chief. To date, there have been over 60 attempts on his life, the last one a few days ago – all of the water and salt in the white house was poisoned. They had to pump out Trumps stomach. The Secret Service was infiltrated and Trump has had to dump them. He has left Washington and gone aboard AF One.

Bill Gates, President Bush and family, The Clintons, Obama – Pelosi, Schumer, probably VP Pence and his wife, and many senators and congressman (and ladies)  are all going to prison or a firing squad for TREASON. Many in Hollywood have already been taken down for their hidden lives as members of the Luciferian cabal. Merle Streep, Tom Hanks, Jim Carey, Oprah Winfrey to name a few of the big names,, and many TV stars, plus singers, are all being taken down.

Think I am nuts – in the next couple of days, you will all be told by the president who is going to be speaking to the entire world – telling them what has been done over the past 4 plus years since the US Military ask him to run for president. Yes, that is right. His whole 4 year term has been a sting operation to bring out all of the corrupt people around the world and it has worked extremely well. President Trump has signed the Insurrection Act which means the US no longer exists, we are now a military government until a new government is set up. The whole world is about to undergo a total revolution, total changes with just about everything we know – or thought we knew. It has been said that you should have about 2 weeks of water and food in reserve just in case there are power outages – which could happen.

All Media, Pharma, Energy, are going to be transformed or done away with. All debt eliminated. Free energy – Tesla’s secrete will be made available to us – the people – cures for most diseases that have been withheld from us for decades to make the crooks rich. Anti-gravity vehicles, hoover craft – will be coming soon to replace our cars, so no roads needed, no gas, no repairman for our cars.  A total change of our lives is coming. A life that was meant for us to  have by God before the devil and his minions took over.

Stay tuned. This is not a drill – it is real.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 17, 2021, 06:58:07 PM »
I think this is a joke. 500 trillion dollars was the first clue

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 17, 2021, 10:05:00 PM »

I wish it were, I've dealt with the guy who emailed that for over 13 years, that is very par for his course

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: January 18, 2021, 01:43:13 PM »
You sure that’s not Antifa posing as a huge maga?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 18, 2021, 01:46:39 PM »

I wish it were, I've dealt with the guy who emailed that for over 13 years, that is very par for his course
So in a week when none of that happens how does that guy walk it all back?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 18, 2021, 02:00:09 PM »

They move the goalposts.  They have to and have become amazing at it

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: January 18, 2021, 02:04:07 PM »

Well I know that's how the Q people in general do it but I wanted to know how that guy specifically does it since cfbandyman appears to know him personally.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 18, 2021, 03:07:53 PM »

Well I know that's how the Q people in general do it but I wanted to know how that guy specifically does it since cfbandyman appears to know him personally.

I'll be honest, given how not bright he is, IDK how he'll walk it back, but I guess stay tuned.

And yes, I know him personally, for far too long. Funny thing is IIRC there is a thread in he flyer talk board talking about k-state fans being rich and good smelling, and he's quoted in that article, which when it was posted, I found, personally, very hilarious. I'll post it here for fun

Doesn't include the cool graph from the actual paper.

Also, LOL that ku fans had to stay in school so long...

Although it happened nearly 20 years ago, the memory is still fresh in Phil Carr’s mind.

When Carr was a child, his family would travel from Topeka to visit his grandparents in Columbia. They weren’t affiliated with the University of Missouri, but the trips always revolved around a KU-MU game.

For Carr, it was a ruthless introduction to the passion of the Border War.

“I remember I spilled my nachos, and (the MU fans) just would be cheering,” Carr said. “And I was a 5-year-old kid.”

Carr now has what might best be described as MU fan radar.

“I would say I could point out a Missouri fan without them wearing any Missouri gear,” said Carr, a 2008 KU graduate.

Likewise, MU grad Pat Ryan believes he can spot Kansas fans in a crowd.

“The Mizzou crowd would be more fun to roll to an event with, but I’d probably have to have a bigger damage deposit on the hotel room,” said Ryan, a 1992 graduate and a three-time letterwinner on the Tigers football team. “Mizzou is a little bit more blue-collar lunch pail.

“The KU crowd is a little bit more spoon-fed and debutant and high society. My impression is KU people are just a little bit more needy and entitled. Sweater vest-wearing, Ivy League wannabe.”

But here’s the dirty little secret. Fans of the two schools — and Kansas State for that matter — are not all that different.

A Scarborough Research poll of 1,959 adults in the Kansas City area found that supporters of all three schools are similar in most demographics.

And in what’s likely a stomach-turning twist to the more hardcore fans, some of the respondents said they were fans of more than one of the three schools.

The overall breakdown showed that 46.3 percent of those polled called themselves KU fans, followed by 38.6 percent for Missouri and 29 percent for K-State.

If that seems on the low end for Wildcats backers, think again. Gary Raffety, a 1969 graduate of K-State, can remember a time when Wildcats fans were an afterthought here.

“Back when I was just out of college,” Raffety said, “you couldn’t go out to the store and find anything with Kansas State University on it. … Usually it was limited to KU and Missouri in Kansas City.”

So perhaps the number of Wildcat fans is unexpectedly high. A closer examination of the survey may be surprising to those with preconceived notions of the enemy.

Those “spoon-fed, entitled” KU fans actually have a lower average household income than K-State fans ($76,657 to $75,170), and Mizzou supporters are not far behind at $73,565.

Kansas fans had the highest level of education, averaging 14.4 years of schooling. But MU and K-State aren’t far off, each averaging 14.2.

The average age of the fans is similar as well: the average K-State fan is 45.3 years old, followed by KU at 45.9 and MU at 46.1.

That the fans are a lot alike wasn’t surprising to Carr.

“You hear those stereotypes, but I don’t necessarily know if that’s true,” said Carr, who admitted he was careful with words since his boss is a MU fan. “It’s too big of a stereotype to fall under. I’ve always had the theory if you go along with the stereotypes, you only make yourself seem worse.”

The poll results did reveal some differences. K-State had the largest percentage of male supporters at 59.8 percent, followed by Mizzou (56) and KU (54). In turn, KU ranked highest in female fandom (46 percent of the overall fan base). MU had 44 percent, while K-State is at 40.2 percent.

Perhaps not surprisingly, KU fans showed a higher level of interest in college basketball than their MU counterparts (87 percent to 79.2), but both schools ranked behind K-State (89 percent).

In football interest, K-State (87.7 percent) leads the way, followed by KU (82.9) and Missouri (81.9).

That speaks to the passion of K-State’s supporters. And if there is one thing that unites Mizzou and Kansas fans, it’s their view of Wildcats fans … though not in the way one might think.

Both Ryan and Carr actually have a fond view of the Wildcats — as long as they are not playing their team.

“I can tolerate K-State,” Ryan said. “They are more like an orphan and you feel sorry for them and you root for them.”

Especially when the Wildcats play KU. And Carr feels the same way when the Wildcats take on Mizzou. In fact, Carr has a number of friends who attended K-State.

That both schools are in Kansas probably helps bridge the gap.

“Maybe (it’s because) we have so many family members who go to both schools,” Raffety said. “Maybe that has something to do with it.”

Given the geographic distance separating MU and K-State, that rivalry is not quite as strong as the one between the Tigers and Jayhawks. Plus, Raffety said, the Wildcats had little football success before LHC Bill Snyder arrived in Manhattan.

“I think their attitude toward us has probably changed somewhat,” Raffety said. “We used to be Silo Tech, but now I think they have a little more respect for us.”

All-out loathing? That’s reserved for the relationship between the Border War teams.

The Nacho Incident will always stick with Carr — as will that early impression of Mizzou’s fans.

“It wasn’t just one or two people,” he recalled. “It was the whole section.”

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 18, 2021, 03:13:46 PM »
Also, he's been on this train for, god, all 13 years I've known him, he was MAGA/Qanon before those terms existed. If anything, he's doubled down more over time.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 18, 2021, 03:18:43 PM »
You sure that’s not Antifa posing as a huge maga?

1000% sure, I was in a meeting with him once a few years ago, he said, with no relevance to the topic at hand "we should've taken care of the hippie movement when we had the chance" and that is a direct quote. I should also find one of his latest newsletters he sent out last year talking about the leftist cabal to take down fraternities and colleges, reads just like what is above. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: January 18, 2021, 04:14:02 PM »
i love the word cabal and how it is only used for Q stuff now

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 18, 2021, 05:52:31 PM »
So, Wednesday is really D day, right? If indictments don’t come down by Wednesday, the Deep State will have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 18, 2021, 07:18:45 PM »
This tweet has Qags all horned up, some guy they call 'E' (Q has been silent since like October)

https://twitter.com/SilentWarRoom/status/1351313665484582913
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: January 18, 2021, 07:20:53 PM »
What of the torpedoes? Damn them, I presume?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 18, 2021, 07:46:02 PM »
Merle Streep

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: January 19, 2021, 09:34:40 AM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: January 19, 2021, 11:49:50 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: January 19, 2021, 01:05:11 PM »
crap is so wild

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 19, 2021, 01:09:27 PM »
I wonder if the fascists dislike being mentioned in these Q rants or do the fascists not know that they are indeed fascists?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: January 20, 2021, 08:57:07 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 20, 2021, 08:59:33 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: January 20, 2021, 08:59:52 AM »
I wonder if bookie still believes all this stuff

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: January 20, 2021, 09:01:37 AM »
crap is so wild

Who else remembers when this kind of crap was just cornball YouTube videos that we could all watch and laugh at back in the day. Q (spracne nod) 2020/21, 10 years deep into old getting Facebook and learning how to use smartphones and it’s less funny now.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 20, 2021, 09:01:37 AM »
I'm not sure if the human mind is capable of letting go of beliefs that are that stupid to begin with.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 20, 2021, 09:02:55 AM »
Thread

https://twitter.com/alkapdc/status/1351881148444635136