Author Topic: Q is Real  (Read 106328 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Q is Real
« Reply #1500 on: March 23, 2021, 06:53:30 PM »
I am watching the HBO documentary

I just finished episode two. I learned it's a six episode series.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: March 23, 2021, 08:20:13 PM »
I am on ep2 immediately after watching ep 1. It is fascinating.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: March 24, 2021, 01:31:05 PM »
One of my Q following cousins posted on Facebook yesterday that it came out that Barron Trump is the son of Donald and Princess Diana...which makes him Prince of the UK obviously.

how did your qusin square the fact that Diana died like 9 years before barron was born?
Well you see, Diana is still alive so...

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: March 24, 2021, 03:43:25 PM »
I saw that doc was on HBO but I haven't watched it yet.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: March 25, 2021, 09:32:08 AM »
Got through the first two episodes and I gotta say I'm having second thoughts about my undying devotion to Q.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: March 25, 2021, 09:50:11 AM »
Do the Vice and HBO docs reach different conclusions? I only want to watch the right one.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: March 25, 2021, 09:51:14 AM »
Do the Vice and HBO docs reach different conclusions? I only want to watch the right one.

The HBO doc has only 2 episodes of 6 released so far.

The VICE doc is only 3 episodes.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: March 25, 2021, 10:00:33 AM »

The HBO doc has only 2 episodes of 6 released so far.

The VICE doc is only 3 episodes.

I’ve had vice one saved on my dvr but haven’t watched it. I’ll wait for gE to tell me which one nails the reveal(s).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: March 25, 2021, 10:05:22 AM »

Haven't seen and probably won't watch the vice one, but after two episodes the HBO doc is focusing not on the everyday racist wackos and suburban salt life soccer moms who are into Q but on the guys who started this whole thing. Holy crap they are a massive slice of crazy, even more than you could potentially imagine. These people don't seem real and it's a :horrorsurprise: look at humanity. I don't even think about people like this even existing.

Looking at the trailer for the rest of the season, that appears at the end of episode two, it seems like they will continue to explore the roots of Q and how these dudes turn on each other. After episode 1 I was meh, after episode 2 I am fully in on exploring the crazy. I was disappointed that they didn't but all 6 episodes on HBO Max, I probably would have watched them all last night.

The sad thing about this is the people who most need to see this doc, to see how mentally unstable the people responsible for all of this are, won't see it. I don't know how anyone would be so dedicated to the message after sitting in the living rooms of these people and hearing them talk about it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: March 25, 2021, 10:15:09 AM »
My final conclusion: pathetic maga nitwits who love trump

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: March 25, 2021, 10:15:29 AM »
If this was posted here long ago, I missed it but :lol:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/men-qanon/story?id=73046374

That article made me think the mystery had been solved somewhat easily, so I was surprised to see there were then TWO docs about it. And that there are two has me wondering if there’s still any room for debate on the OGrifters.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: March 25, 2021, 10:21:25 AM »
I like the stories of the hardcore trumpers who are finally realizing this was a huge grift and feel all insecure about themselves.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: March 25, 2021, 10:40:54 AM »

That article made me think the mystery had been solved somewhat easily, so I was surprised to see there were then TWO docs about it. And that there are two has me wondering if there’s still any room for debate on the OGrifters.

The HBO doc is implanted with the Watkins dudes and Brennan. Almost all of episode 2 is on the pig farm. It's all about the time the filmmaker spent with these three people. They teased some car chase scene with Brennan that happens later on in the series. The HBO series has little to do with the crazy trumpers outside of some vid clips and soundbites thrown in, which I think is good because we've seen the crazy trumper thing a million times, it's tired at this point.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: March 25, 2021, 10:45:55 AM »

Haven't seen and probably won't watch the vice one, but after two episodes the HBO doc is focusing not on the everyday racist wackos and suburban salt life soccer moms who are into Q but on the guys who started this whole thing. Holy crap they are a massive slice of crazy, even more than you could potentially imagine. These people don't seem real and it's a :horrorsurprise: look at humanity. I don't even think about people like this even existing.

Looking at the trailer for the rest of the season, that appears at the end of episode two, it seems like they will continue to explore the roots of Q and how these dudes turn on each other. After episode 1 I was meh, after episode 2 I am fully in on exploring the crazy. I was disappointed that they didn't but all 6 episodes on HBO Max, I probably would have watched them all last night.

The sad thing about this is the people who most need to see this doc, to see how mentally unstable the people responsible for all of this are, won't see it. I don't know how anyone would be so dedicated to the message after sitting in the living rooms of these people and hearing them talk about it.

The sadder is the fact they even believe it in the first place but here we are
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: March 25, 2021, 11:05:43 AM »

The Q doc narrows it down to about 4 people with Jim Watkins being one of them.  They didn't get an interview with Watkins or his son like HBO did.  In the HBO doc, Watkins at first tries to play down that he's political at all but then later he kind of reveals that he is very political.  If Jim Watkins is Q then his son is definitely helping him because the dad didn't seem tech savvy enough to figure it out.

The Vice doc contends that Michael Flynn is the person who has gained the most by Q and that he, unike Watkins, has access to Trump. You combine that with his military intelligence background make him the most logical choice.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: March 25, 2021, 11:27:38 AM »
Maybe the doc will persuade me, but Flynn always seemed like a dumbass that got duped by this crap, I can't see him being the man behind the curtain.

The wakins' are mega sus tho.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: March 25, 2021, 11:39:42 AM »
yeah, Flynn was the chicken hatched from the trumper/Q egg

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: March 25, 2021, 12:27:24 PM »
I don't think you can be a total dumbass and reach the rank of lieutenant general.  Maybe.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 25, 2021, 12:32:39 PM »
There are plenty of ultra-religious high ranking people, q doesn't require any more faith than believing in the talking snake.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 25, 2021, 12:37:25 PM »
I don't think you can be a total dumbass and reach the rank of lieutenant general.  Maybe.

I mean, unless you have better evidence than I've seen it's apparently pretty easy.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: March 25, 2021, 01:20:40 PM »
There are plenty of ultra-religious high ranking people, q doesn't require any more faith than believing in the talking snake.

I think Q is a bigger stretch. Religion is used to explain things unknown, so it can't really be disproven. Q is used to create convoluted, obviously false explanations for things that already have readily apparent explanations.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 25, 2021, 01:48:48 PM »
One of my Q following cousins posted on Facebook yesterday that it came out that Barron Trump is the son of Donald and Princess Diana...which makes him Prince of the UK obviously.

how did your qusin square the fact that Diana died like 9 years before barron was born?

as if there could be a logical impediment to this question

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 25, 2021, 02:10:55 PM »

I think Q is a bigger stretch. Religion is used to explain things unknown, so it can't really be disproven. Q is used to create convoluted, obviously false explanations for things that already have readily apparent explanations.

Not to mention Qanon reuses old conspiracies. I mean, come on, get creative and try something new you lazy POS.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: March 25, 2021, 02:18:14 PM »

Q very much so provides a belief system.   It actually does so better than standard religions in that it doesn't ask you to believe in things like a guy who is his own son and is also some other spirit thingy.  It provides explanations for things that include real people, real events, and real locations.  Both rely on you to want to believe.  The ability to disprove only matters if I want to see the truth.  If I want to believe something, truth doesn't matter in the least.  Q is a cult.  Sure it's all bullshit, but the bullshit can be explained away with just a little willing suspension of disbelief where classic religion requires a bunch of that. 

As far as Flynn, Overachievers are just as likely as anyone else to be damaged in a way that would draw them to something that allows them to feel part of something.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 25, 2021, 02:28:11 PM »
It's a fascinating phenomenon.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]