Author Topic: Q is Real  (Read 104794 times)

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Q is Real
« Reply #1475 on: March 04, 2021, 04:09:40 PM »
So is Trump the President again or what?  I haven't seen or heard much about this today and Trump doesn't seem like the kind of person to keep this quiet.

He made some coin on Delbert and Gomer in from Alabama who were here for his inauguration

Well damn I even got my tux cleaned and pressed in anticipation of some raging inauguration parties.  Oh well, guess it will be ready for the next swanky event.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 04, 2021, 04:22:45 PM »
So is Trump the President again or what?  I haven't seen or heard much about this today and Trump doesn't seem like the kind of person to keep this quiet.

He made some coin on Delbert and Gomer in from Alabama who were here for his inauguration

Well damn I even got my tux cleaned and pressed in anticipation of some raging inauguration parties.  Oh well, guess it will be ready for the next swanky event.

Sounds like you can plan on March 20th now.  I think that is when the pope showdown happens or something.  Whatever it is, Don will be pres again afterwards and you can wear the tux.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 04, 2021, 04:27:23 PM »
So is Drumpf the President again or what?  I haven't seen or heard much about this today and Drumpf doesn't seem like the kind of person to keep this quiet.

Sounds like you can plan on March 20th now.  I think that is when the pope showdown happens or something.  Whatever it is, Don will be pres again afterwards and you can wear the tux.

They should just push it back to 4/20, for appropriate reasons  :bigtoke:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 04, 2021, 04:34:08 PM »

Yep, its later now. The guy who is currently mad at Xbox for being down is apparently saying today was a trap by the deep state. The 20th is totally going to be the date he comes back this time.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 04, 2021, 04:36:36 PM »
So is Drumpf the President again or what?  I haven't seen or heard much about this today and Drumpf doesn't seem like the kind of person to keep this quiet.

They should just push it back to 4/20, for appropriate reasons  :bigtoke:

They will def be pushing it back.  I bet they will need some more time.  This is a global thing.  Those don't just come together in a weekend or anything. I mean, you have time zones to consider, language barriers, and some countries in Europe sleep during the middle of the day for a short period of time(like, right after lunch or something).  Getting all that on the same page and what not is a whole thing. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: March 04, 2021, 04:48:15 PM »
That PTO is going to be gone like their balls

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: March 05, 2021, 04:26:10 AM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: March 05, 2021, 07:47:14 AM »
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1367695844598632448?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I've noticed from hours and hours of watching British/Irish cop shows is that Europeans say "hospital" (they are in hospital) and Americans say "the hospital" (they are in the hospital)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: March 05, 2021, 08:02:26 AM »
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1367695844598632448?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I've noticed from hours and hours of watching British/Irish cop shows is that Europeans say "hospital" (they are in hospital) and Americans say "the hospital" (they are in the hospital)
I just assumed it was due to poor grammar because Q people are stupid.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: March 05, 2021, 08:45:06 AM »
I wonder which way Russians say it

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 05, 2021, 12:06:05 PM »
I wonder which way Russians say it
i believe in Russia...hospital is in you

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 16, 2021, 02:48:54 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 16, 2021, 04:37:20 PM »
Did that Watkins guy get super mad about xbox live

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 19, 2021, 09:55:18 AM »
I went down a small Google hole after I noticed that one of the Backstreet boys looks like DickStone and then found out that same guy is a Q follower

https://www.vulture.com/2021/01/backstreet-boys-kevin-tweet-brian-qanon.html

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 22, 2021, 10:40:42 AM »
One of my Q following cousins posted on Facebook yesterday that it came out that Barron Trump is the son of Donald and Princess Diana...which makes him Prince of the UK obviously.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 22, 2021, 10:50:12 AM »
Was March 20 the big day or has it been pushed back again?  I was kinda focused more on the NCAA tourney games so it slipped my mind to even check if Trump became President.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 22, 2021, 12:47:37 PM »
One of my Q following cousins posted on Facebook yesterday that it came out that Barron Drumpf is the son of Donald and Princess Diana...which makes him Prince of the UK obviously.

That is a lot to unpack for a whole host of reasons but  :lol:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 22, 2021, 10:34:07 PM »
Part 1 of that A documentary on HBO was pretty boring. The only thing revelatory was just how much trump tweeted about Q anon stuff. I thought he was just a stupid bystander, but it seems like he and/or close advisors were pretty in tune with the Qrazies.

I'll watch part 2 tonight.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 23, 2021, 07:41:11 AM »
Part 1 of that A documentary on HBO was pretty boring. The only thing revelatory was just how much trump tweeted about Q anon stuff. I thought he was just a stupid bystander, but it seems like he and/or close advisors were pretty in tune with the Qrazies.

Part 2 was better and almost entirely about 8chan.

There was a similar doc on Vice TV about Q that was pretty good.  In that doc they seemed to think Q was most likely Michael Flynn.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 23, 2021, 02:25:42 PM »

Part 2 was better and almost entirely about 8chan.

There was a similar doc on Vice TV about Q that was pretty good.  In that doc they seemed to think Q was most likely Michael Flynn.

I thought this after the first episode.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 23, 2021, 03:18:22 PM »
One of my Q following cousins posted on Facebook yesterday that it came out that Barron Trump is the son of Donald and Princess Diana...which makes him Prince of the UK obviously.

how did your qusin square the fact that Diana died like 9 years before barron was born?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 23, 2021, 03:36:59 PM »

how did your qusin square the fact that Diana died like 9 years before barron was born?

Egg donor, duh!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 23, 2021, 06:28:58 PM »
I am watching the HBO documentary