Poll

Have you been furloughed or lost massive revenue during this pandemic?

Yes
2 (3.9%)
No
44 (86.3%)
Kinda
5 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Have you been furloughed or loss massive revenue during this pandemic?  (Read 18269 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Yes, you have to fill it out every week.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
The good news for them is, they just got a huge raise until at least July.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
@Mocat, math check?
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I’m getting $1075 a week right now. $475 from the state and $600 from the feds. Plus, $2900 whenever the stimulus check comes in (we finished our 2018 and 2019 taxes weeks ago and are waiting now). It’s nowhere where I want to be, but I can’t complain. I honestly don’t know why everyone shits on the U.S. stimulus package and try to compare it to other countries. I’m not sure what the weekly claim would be however, for someone making 40K. They might get $250 a week from the state or something close to that.  Still weary on how this will affect my taxes next year, when it comes to taxes.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Unemployment usually does not withhold for taxes but is taxable income, so just keep that in mind.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not sure why all the states aren't ramping up road construction while people are sheltering in place.

Yeah I had this same thought. Seems like a win win win.

The main road by our house is actually getting repaved. Didn’t seem in that bad of shape so I do wonder if it was planned before the shutdown.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I kind of want to crap all over it because I'm expecting over $7000 that apparently isn't coming and I have no way of contacting anyone who knows what the eff is going on.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Not sure why all the states aren't ramping up road construction while people are sheltering in place.

The main road by our house is actually getting repaved. Didn’t seem in that bad of shape so I do wonder if it was planned before the shutdown.

Yeah, we might very well need some New Deal-esque programs before this is all said and done.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I kind of want to crap all over it because I'm expecting over $7000 that apparently isn't coming and I have no way of contacting anyone who knows what the eff is going on.

You should be able to still file for those weeks, but I'm not 100% on that

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I doubt there is some large surplus of road construction companies sitting idle rn.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yes, it usually asks what week you’d like to file for when you go to the site. You might just have to be patient when it finally comes in, but get on the Kansas website and see what weeks you can file for. It should give you all the weeks possible since you first filed. It just might be backed up a bit to get processed. Let me know if you need help, Stevesie.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Also, lib, they did back pay me those 4 weeks I missed out on, for the $600 a week from the feds today. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That is very good news 420seriouscat69/69seriouscat420. :thumbs:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :thumbs:

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Also, lib, they did back pay me those 4 weeks I missed out on, for the $600 a week from the feds today. Thanks for the heads up.

:thumbs:

Yes, it usually asks what week you’d like to file for when you go to the site. You might just have to be patient when it finally comes in, but get on the Kansas website and see what weeks you can file for. It should give you all the weeks possible since you first filed. It just might be backed up a bit to get processed. Let me know if you need help, Stevesie.

also this

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Glad to hear that wacks

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thanks, bud! Was very happy to hear this news this morning. Wife showed it to me. Got to breath a little. I hate being a deadweight at home, but I’ve got to spend an awesome amount of time with my son from it. :thumbs:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I doubt there is some large surplus of road construction companies sitting idle rn.
It’s not a question of the number of companies, it’s a question of whether they’re hiring and whether the city is actually paying.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It’s not a question of the number of companies, it’s a question of whether they’re hiring and whether the city is actually paying.

What about the fact states are now facing shortfalls?

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

Cant they just make the money machine go brrrrrrtttttt?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Cant they just make the money machine go brrrrrrtttttt?
Pro tip: don’t talk about this in the new to investing thread.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well I really can’t say how much of it depends on the state budget in particular, but if the money isn’t there then my advice would be not to do it.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good grief!