Author Topic: 2020 General Election Thread  (Read 132297 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« Reply #1700 on: November 03, 2020, 12:08:27 PM »
He was impeached and a whole lot of democrats got upset at him. The typical republican believes that the democrats have an underground child sex trafficking ring where they drink the blood of children with Hollywood elites, so they think it's great that Trump made them angry.

The majority of Republicans don't even know that stuff even exists.   You just think that because the mega weirdos on here who hang out on Alex Jones and TexAgs all day.

What is true is that nearly 100% of BidenVoter believes things like the Steele Dossier and Russia-Russia-Russia 1000% and we'll throw on some Mueller Truthers for good measure.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: November 03, 2020, 12:09:44 PM »
You legit said you'd vote for Biden earlier this year over Trump.  All these things just came to light huh?

Way earlier this year and before he was the presumptive front runner.   Weird how things change when you become the front runner.

It's good to know you aren't capable of changing your mind.  Expected from a monolithic hyper-partisan.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: November 03, 2020, 12:12:07 PM »
You legit said you'd vote for Biden earlier this year over Trump.  All these things just came to light huh?

Way earlier this year and before he was the presumptive front runner.   Weird how things change when you become the front runner.

It's good to know you aren't capable of changing your mind.  Expected from a monolithic hyper-partisan.

So to be clear, all this and the novel above just came about when he became the front runner?   Dax I'm sorry for you personally that you've got mixed up in this Trump thing but damn it's going to be funny.

That is a mega corrupt white racist war monger who is either in whole or in part responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people and displacing millions while being responsible for incarcerating hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S. While helping to create incarceration nation.    A guy who in 40 years really didn't do jack crap for POC and minorities in this country, but of course, expected their vote none-the-less.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: November 03, 2020, 12:13:08 PM »

lmao

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: November 03, 2020, 12:13:38 PM »
like, if beto or whoever won the primary, dax would have written in Biden today

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: November 03, 2020, 12:14:24 PM »

So to be clear, all this and the novel above just came about when he became the front runner?   Dax I'm sorry for you personally that you've got mixed up in this Trump thing but damn it's going to be funny.

That is a mega corrupt white racist war monger who is either in whole or in part responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people and displacing millions while being responsible for incarcerating hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S. While helping to create incarceration nation.    A guy who in 40 years really didn't do jack crap for POC and minorities in this country, but of course, expected their vote none-the-less.

It's pretty sad that you think your support of a guy with such a deplorable track record towards the human race over the last 40 years getting elected president is funny.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: November 03, 2020, 12:15:51 PM »
It's always fun when the straight liner, monolithic thinkers start posting in threads.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: November 03, 2020, 12:17:42 PM »
Look, I love a good dax bashing/meltdown thread, but can we segregate this crap to it's own thread just for today?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: November 03, 2020, 12:18:23 PM »

It's pretty sad that you think your support of a guy with such a deplorable track record towards the human race over the last 40 years getting elected president is funny.

I trust your opinion and you said you were voting for him. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: November 03, 2020, 12:18:38 PM »
Don't listen to weirdo Alex Jones super fan.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: November 03, 2020, 12:18:55 PM »
Look, I love a good dax bashing/meltdown thread, but can we segregate this crap to it's own thread just for today?

I'm done.  It's the last day so I wanted to get one more in.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: November 03, 2020, 12:19:20 PM »
Holy crap, no one read that screed, right?
What screed?

:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: November 03, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »

I trust your opinion and you said you were voting for him.

Months and months ago, Phil.   Look, I completely get that you're a hyper-partisan straight liner who is going to check off the (D) no matter what kind of troll your party serves up.   You don't need to keep reminding us of that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: November 03, 2020, 01:06:15 PM »
BTW:

Voted for Doug Jones (D) and multiple (D) for State BOE seats, as well as multiple (D) Judges.

Dax (non hyper-partisan non straight line voter)

Also glad to say, that unlike what white liberals think, many many people of color were able to fend for themselves and had a state approved ID at the ready at the ballot check-in table.   Fantastic first world system in place in AL, extremely efficient.   ID scanner, screen pop, electronic sig, fill out your ballot, run through the scanner, done. 

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: November 03, 2020, 02:50:53 PM »
BTW:

Voted for Doug Jones (D) and multiple (D) for State BOE seats, as well as multiple (D) Judges.

Also glad to say, that unlike what white liberals think, many many people of color were able to fend for themselves and had a state approved ID at the ready at the ballot check-in table.   Fantastic first world system in place in AL, extremely efficient.   ID scanner, screen pop, electronic sig, fill out your ballot, run through the scanner, done.

Not in Margaret...

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: November 03, 2020, 02:53:34 PM »
I forgot to mention that I didn't need anything to correct my address when I voted. I just told them what it was and signed the acknowledgement that it was illegal to vote twice and they printed the ballot I needed. I think I could have done the same thing and voted for my city races anywhere in the county

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: November 03, 2020, 02:55:59 PM »
BTW:

Not in Margaret...

St. Clair County, so, that pretty much explains it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: November 03, 2020, 03:22:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1323649769135316994?s=20

Pretty stunned to see this after the BidenVoter PA AG pushed his way into the election process.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: November 03, 2020, 04:46:46 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: November 03, 2020, 05:04:21 PM »
For those who don't click the tweets, it just keeps going

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1323755668835360773

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: November 03, 2020, 05:12:22 PM »
Are you more anxious right now, or before the KSU vs West Virginia game on Saturday?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: November 03, 2020, 05:26:55 PM »
Are you more anxious right now, or before the KSU vs West Virginia game on Saturday?
Way more on Saturday but my priorities are probably mumped up.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: November 03, 2020, 05:28:02 PM »

Very similar tbh. Felt we'd eventually get exposed offensively, and WVU was as likely candidate as any. Also pretty positive Biden is gonna walk away with this thing, and feel that's probably a good thing.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: November 03, 2020, 05:29:15 PM »
Way more on Saturday but my priorities are probably mumped up.

We all know what's going to happen in Don v Joe (Joe wins). It's very anticlimactic. Also not at all like Don v Dumbass Hillary imo.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.