Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1065494 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #19200 on: November 10, 2021, 10:23:54 AM »
Washington DC.

Population 689,645

54% minority

92% vote for Biden

80% registered Dem, 5% registered Pubs

Vaccination Rate (one dose) as of 11/2 -  54% White (46% of population), 46% Black (46% of population), 61% Hispanic 11% -Note The Census calculates this number differently and not tied to other demographics   (CDC)

again i don't know where you're getting your numbers but they don't agree with the numbers given by the CDC.
i don't know if you're talking about total population, 12 yrs and up, or 18 yrs and up, but your numbers are too low for any of those.

according to the CDC, for District of Columbia:
total population:
73.5% at least one dose
60.2% fully vaccinated
12 yrs and up:
84.9% at least one dose
69.6% fully vaccinated
18 yrs and up:
85.2% at least one dose
70.2% fully vaccinated

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#county-view|11001|Risk|community_transmission_level

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

Percent of Total Population that has Received a COVID-19 Vaccine Dose by Race/Ethnicity, Selected States, November 1, 2021

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19201 on: November 10, 2021, 10:37:02 AM »
oh the humanity

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19202 on: November 10, 2021, 10:37:46 AM »
Some people have difficulty understanding things.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #19203 on: November 10, 2021, 10:39:38 AM »
Washington DC.

Population 689,645

54% minority

92% vote for Biden

80% registered Dem, 5% registered Pubs

Vaccination Rate (one dose) as of 11/2 -  54% White (46% of population), 46% Black (46% of population), 61% Hispanic 11% -Note The Census calculates this number differently and not tied to other demographics   (CDC)

again i don't know where you're getting your numbers but they don't agree with the numbers given by the CDC.
i don't know if you're talking about total population, 12 yrs and up, or 18 yrs and up, but your numbers are too low for any of those.

according to the CDC, for District of Columbia:
total population:
73.5% at least one dose
60.2% fully vaccinated
12 yrs and up:
84.9% at least one dose
69.6% fully vaccinated
18 yrs and up:
85.2% at least one dose
70.2% fully vaccinated

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#county-view|11001|Risk|community_transmission_level

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-by-race-ethnicity/

Percent of Total Population that has Received a COVID-19 Vaccine Dose by Race/Ethnicity, Selected States, November 1, 2021
Is it possible that minorities make up a higher percentage of the youth populations of DC? Why do you fixate on race/ethnicity so much?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19204 on: November 10, 2021, 10:41:17 AM »
In looking at the 2020 Census it's not hard to conclude that approximately 90% of DC's population has been eligible to receive the vaccine since roll out, and now approximately 94% of DC's population is vaccine eligible per the 2020 Census. 

So, the numbers are not adding up.   Between KFF (via the CDC) and the CDC website numbers.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19205 on: November 10, 2021, 10:43:36 AM »
ok i don't know how KFF is estimating their breakdown by ethnicity, but it looks like they are using total population (all ages) who have received at least one dose.
54% of whites, 46% of blacks, 61% of hispanics, and 75% of asians cannot possibly correlate to the total population rate provided directly by the CDC, which is 73.5%

in the first place, i'm not sure why you want to break it down by ethnicity groups of all ages, when your argument is that less than 90% of registered democrats are vaccinated. afaik children cannot be democrat or republican

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19206 on: November 10, 2021, 10:46:49 AM »

Even the absolutely fat brained moron fueled "monomania" posts are better than this beta crap.  Bring it full maga or stay out of the pit!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19207 on: November 10, 2021, 10:49:58 AM »

Even the absolutely fat brained moron fueled "monomania" posts are better than this beta crap.  Bring it full maga or stay out of the pit!

Monomaniacs get  :curse: :curse: easily

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19208 on: November 10, 2021, 10:54:00 AM »
In looking at the 2020 Census it's not hard to conclude that approximately 90% of DC's population has been eligible to receive the vaccine since roll out, and now approximately 94% of DC's population is vaccine eligible per the 2020 Census. 

So, the numbers are not adding up.   Between KFF (via the CDC) and the CDC website numbers.

right, there is some disconnect between KFF and CDC.

let's just stick to your initial premise:

If 90% of Dem adults are vaccinated then in places like Washington DC, the Vax rate should be 75% plus.   Instead, it's around 50%.

looking at numbers directly from the CDC's website for the DC adult population (18 yrs or older):
85.2% has received at least one dose
70.2% is fully vaccinated

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19209 on: November 10, 2021, 10:55:53 AM »
ok i don't know how KFF is estimating their breakdown by ethnicity, but it looks like they are using total population (all ages) who have received at least one dose.
54% of whites, 46% of blacks, 61% of hispanics, and 75% of asians cannot possibly correlate to the total population rate provided directly by the CDC, which is 73.5%

in the first place, i'm not sure why you want to break it down by ethnicity groups of all ages, when your argument is that less than 90% of registered democrats are vaccinated. afaik children cannot be democrat or republican

You and waks struggle with "decidedly non MAGA demographics"

KFF pulls directly from the state/district data reported to the CDC.

Approximately 90% of DC has been vaccine eligible since the roll out, 94% now per the Census, I don't know if that translates into the variances now. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19210 on: November 10, 2021, 11:17:12 AM »
My favorite part, with the exception of Dax trying to mix population numbers between those who vote, can get the vax, and total population, is relying on CDC data with this large footnote

The demographic data reported have varying degrees of missing data and are not generalizable to the entire population of individuals with COVID-19 vaccination.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19211 on: November 10, 2021, 11:17:50 AM »

If 90% of Dem adults are vaccinated then in places like Washington DC, the Vax rate should be 75% plus.   Instead, it's around 50%.

looking at numbers directly from the CDC's website for the DC adult population (18 yrs or older):

Okay, but the Tweet is stating 90% of Dem adults (in the entire county I assume) are vaccinated, of course it doesn't say fully vaccinated or one dose.

I made my statement based on the KFF numbers.    You can still take the CDC numbers, compare them to the voting numbers and make a reasonable assumption that a statement stating that 90% of Democrats across the entire  United States are vaccinated (we don't know if that's one dose or fully vaccinated) is simply not true.    Do Dems have higher rates of vaccinations, sure.    I don't believe the number is 90%. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19212 on: November 10, 2021, 11:20:26 AM »
My favorite part, with the exception of Dax trying to mix population numbers between those who vote, can get the vax, and total population, is relying on CDC data with this large footnote

The demographic data reported have varying degrees of missing data and are not generalizable to the entire population of individuals with COVID-19 vaccination.

Yet, you can also take the Census numbers and I'm sure if one broke it down, you could find plenty of flaws in the CDC numbers.   Because as discussed, they don't add up. 

My favorite part is when Phil takes poll numbers and applies them in a broad brushed fashion and then believes  that validates his hyper partisan dogmatic stance as being 1000% fact.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19213 on: November 10, 2021, 11:21:31 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19214 on: November 10, 2021, 11:23:03 AM »
The usual and expected grade school level tapout from Phil

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19215 on: November 10, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »

Monomaniacs get  :curse: :curse: easily

so do old morons who copy idiotic tomes from cuck websites and beat them to death because they are unoriginal and lack analytical thinking abilities. 

2 similarities! 

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19216 on: November 10, 2021, 01:37:20 PM »

Okay, but the Tweet is stating 90% of Dem adults (in the entire county I assume) are vaccinated, of course it doesn't say fully vaccinated or one dose.

Do Dems have higher rates of vaccinations, sure.    I don't believe the number is 90%. 

you suggested that if the original 90% tweet is accurate, we'd see adult vaccination rates in DC of 75% and NYC of 80%. I've shown with very little searching on the CDC website that these are both in fact the case.

i don't know if this is some elaborate self-own bit that you're doing, but it seems like you just set up these pins for someone to come along and very easily knock down.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19217 on: November 10, 2021, 01:41:05 PM »
Off topic but can you develop natural immunity in your sack if you taze yourself multiple times a day?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19218 on: November 10, 2021, 05:07:15 PM »

Do Dems have higher rates of vaccinations, sure.    I don't believe the number is 90%. 

you suggested that if the original 90% tweet is accurate, we'd see adult vaccination rates in DC of 75% and NYC of 80%. I've shown with very little searching on the CDC website that these are both in fact the case.

i don't know if this is some elaborate self-own bit that you're doing, but it seems like you just set up these pins for someone to come along and very easily knock down.

LOL, you're saying this after just admitting that the numbers aren't adding up when we calculate in the Census data.   

It's also fascinating that the KFF information is compiled from state/district reports.

Also, how may times do you have to be told that I made my statement based on the KFF state/district data? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19219 on: November 10, 2021, 05:07:57 PM »
Monomaniac @slowdug  :curse: :curse: on

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19220 on: November 10, 2021, 05:11:05 PM »
Off topic but can you develop natural immunity in your sack if you taze yourself multiple times a day?
LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19221 on: November 10, 2021, 05:16:48 PM »
Monomaniac Slow Dug, all day every day:  sack, balls, taze, MAGA,  sack, balls, taze, MAGA . . .
Sad

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19222 on: November 10, 2021, 05:39:54 PM »
The Sexiest Man Alive is a quadromaniac, for sure.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19223 on: November 10, 2021, 05:41:47 PM »
Monolithic linear thought process

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19224 on: November 11, 2021, 12:33:40 PM »
Boosted!  Moderna x3!
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.