Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1089033 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #11950 on: November 17, 2020, 03:15:36 PM »
I'm just confused why dax is mad at an article in the wsj about "someone" doing research on vitamin d and covid?

I drive myself nuts trying to figure out Dax's angle to all these rando posts.

It's a compilation of some incel talking points.

Everyone has been aware of the potential upside of vitamin D.  I supplemented it early on.

1.  Please link incel Vitamin D talking points.   Sidenote, I hadn't realized Yale Med was an incel source, but you are Slow Dug

2.  Thanks Captain Obvious Slow Dug

You are getting your reasons to cry with futile rage from somewhere.  Lord knows it isn't responding to anyone on here directly.  It's just the anguish of your general condition of being caught on the wrong side of getting cucked by Trump

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11951 on: November 17, 2020, 03:19:45 PM »
I'm just confused why dax is mad at an article in the wsj about "someone" doing research on vitamin d and covid?

Everyone has been aware of the potential upside of vitamin D.  I supplemented it early on.

1.  Please link incel Vitamin D talking points.   Sidenote, I hadn't realized Yale Med was an incel source, but you are Slow Dug

You are getting your reasons to cry with futile rage from somewhere.  Lord knows it isn't responding to anyone on here directly.  It's just the anguish of your general condition of being caught on the wrong side of getting cucked by Trump

Still waiting on that link, and of course you're now lashing out about this because in your dumb little mind it was just an incel talking point with no foundation in academic research.

Just another day with Slow Dug.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11952 on: November 17, 2020, 03:22:51 PM »

Still waiting on that link, and of course you're now lashing out about this because in your dumb little mind it was just an incel talking point with no foundation in academic research.

Your prior sources are:

www.epochtimes.com
www.infowars.com

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11953 on: November 17, 2020, 03:24:03 PM »

Your prior sources are:

www.epochtimes.com
www.infowars.com

:lol: :lol:

Yet, sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11954 on: November 17, 2020, 04:08:32 PM »
SARS-Covid-19:  Around a lot longer then we previously (opportunity to find exact origins have likely been lost forever, which is sad) knew.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3110088/covid-19-virus-hunters-pick-another-piece-trail-italy

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11955 on: November 17, 2020, 04:53:02 PM »
I don't know what to make of it either, surely the simple explanation is the evidence is picking up something else that isn't SARS Cov2. I want to say this is the second one of these I've seen, was Spain the other one? Otherwise it's weird that it would have hung around without anyone noticing considering this year.

maybe france?  seem to recall something like that.  yeah, antibodies to a different coronavirus would seem a more likely explanation.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11957 on: November 17, 2020, 04:59:20 PM »
speaking of very old senators, everyone is outraged at video of feinstein not wearing a mask, but it's far crazier that she's present at all.

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1328787411837595648

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11958 on: November 17, 2020, 05:01:13 PM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11959 on: November 17, 2020, 05:09:41 PM »
The elderly should be the last group of people to get the vaccine.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11960 on: November 17, 2020, 05:22:48 PM »
The elderly should be the last group of people to get the vaccine.
Shoot us your rollout plan.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11961 on: November 17, 2020, 06:10:58 PM »

Rage Against the McKee     Dr. Ezekiel J. Emanuel

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11962 on: November 17, 2020, 06:33:52 PM »
Hospital workers first, then teachers, then students, and work our way up, youngest to oldest.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11963 on: November 17, 2020, 06:39:02 PM »
It’s so crazy it just might work
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11965 on: November 17, 2020, 07:42:29 PM »
Hospital workers first, then teachers, then students, and work our way up, youngest to oldest.
I've seen a theory to do the social butterflies first. Kind of matches young people I guess. Seems weird to do the young ones that handle it best first?

That said I don't think 85 and older should be any sort of priority. Maybe 60 to 80 as first age group though.

Agree with hospital and teacher first. First responders too.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11966 on: November 17, 2020, 07:57:08 PM »
I've seen a theory to do the social butterflies first. Kind of matches young people I guess. Seems weird to do the young ones that handle it best first?

That said I don't think 85 and older should be any sort of priority. Maybe 60 to 80 as first age group though.

eff the young people, we start with the elite Gen Xers then hit older millennial and young boomers, then progress from there, after the first responders and the purple with comorbidities of course.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11967 on: November 17, 2020, 08:09:21 PM »

eff the young people, we start with the elite Gen Xers then hit older millennial and young boomers, then progress from there, after the first responders and the purple with comorbidities of course.
Just go through the alumni roster. I'm on board.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11968 on: November 17, 2020, 09:26:08 PM »

Just go through the alumni roster. I'm on board.

lol, that was supposed to be people, not purple.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11969 on: November 17, 2020, 10:07:23 PM »

Yes, and within those groups, longtime 'chip enthusiasts and proponents go first.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11970 on: November 18, 2020, 12:36:54 AM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #11972 on: November 18, 2020, 06:02:59 AM »
infuriating.

https://twitter.com/michaelmina_lab/status/1328957535395729410
It costs 7 Euros. Simple test that can be done with a front nasal swap rather than brain invasion.

https://www.globalpointofcare.abbott/en/product-details/panbio-covid-19-ag-antigen-test.html

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11973 on: November 18, 2020, 06:46:04 AM »
infuriating.

https://twitter.com/michaelmina_lab/status/1328957535395729410
One of the most glaring failures of the US fight. Even more evident knowing these tests are out there.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11974 on: November 18, 2020, 06:56:17 AM »
Please list dates of relevant 3 party studies as to the accuracy of these tests.

Please also list the date of release of this test and projected production quantities of these tests.

Thank you.