Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050174 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #9875 on: September 09, 2020, 03:09:52 PM »
I don't think Dax understands Fauci being better than Trump on this situation doesn't make Fauci a saint in how this was handled.  It's very hard for him to understand nuance.

Stay #faucistrong, Phil.

BTW, I never even hinted once that Fauci had to be perfect.   But  :lol: :lol: knowing your absolute demand that all 'pubs be absolutely perfect at all times.

Yes Donald Trump just fell a little short of absolutely perfect.

Crazy what can happen when we're in the midst of a novel virus (origin still not known) global pandemic, Phil.

BTW, now even more restrictions in place in the UK as virus numbers continue to spike.   All those lockdowns and their headed right back to where they were at least on a case basis.    But that's what happens when you have a novel virus global pandemic with no vaccine.

Now imagine Trump took it seriously based on the info he was given instead of trying to downplay it and tell us all it was going to go away in April.  You are telling us based on this post that was idiotic and how in the world can you continue to vote for a rockhead dumb idiot who didn't take a novel virus global pandemic seriously? 

Playing you like a fool.

Phil, using history as my guide, I can categorically say that your guy did not take the last pandemic in these United States seriously.  We can all thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster that the Swine Flu was a known virus and not the killer that novel virus SARS-Covid-19 is, or was at least in the strains that hit our largest population centers earlier this.   Had it been,  we would likely be talking hundreds of thousands of deaths out of the estimated 65m to 75m Americans that were infected, and the hundreds of thousands that were hospitalized.   

Leaving behind a marketing cut sheet of bullet point ideas is not a plan, either.

But remember, highest paid annually Federal employee Dr. Anthony Fauci told us not to worry about from January to March 2020, so what was he telling the president?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9876 on: September 09, 2020, 03:19:58 PM »
President knows it's 5x more deadly than the worst flu and it spreads in the air more than "touching" in February.  Tells a reporter this.  Same month, no big deal America, it's going to disappear soon.  Didn't want to cause a panic he says now. 

How in the world can you stand by this guy?  He lied to your fat face.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9877 on: September 09, 2020, 03:31:20 PM »
Based on that, and what Fauci was saying, you and your fellow CoronaBros need to disavow Fauci with extreme prejudice, Phil.

Our nations chief infectious disease doctor was on the airwaves for two months telling us not to worry.   He then spent 3 weeks telling us not to wear masks and then cheerleading the deadly lockdowns.

CornoaBros remained #faucistrong

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9878 on: September 09, 2020, 03:38:00 PM »
Based on that, and what Fauci was saying, you and your fellow CoronaBros need to disavow Fauci with extreme prejudice, Phil.

Our nations chief infectious disease doctor was on the airwaves for two months telling us not to worry.   He then spent 3 weeks telling us not to wear masks and then cheerleading the deadly lockdowns.

Fine.  I'll vote Fauci out too when they let me.  Trump told us for months not to wear masks and still can't put a mandate in place.  Now join me in disavowing the President for lying to our faces out a deadly disease while he was totally acknowledging to a reporter he knew it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9879 on: September 09, 2020, 04:35:07 PM »

Fine.  I'll vote Fauci out too when they let me.  Trump told us for months not to wear masks and still can't put a mandate in place.  Now join me in disavowing the President for lying to our faces out a deadly disease while he was totally acknowledging to a reporter he knew it.

If you needed a president to tell you that SARS-Covid-19 could be deadly too some, then you're already pretty rough ridin' stupid. 

Phil, I gladly disavow Trump when you disavow war monger Joe Biden and the trillions of dollars his supported policies have cost this country, the thousands upon thousands of people killed and the estimated 37 million displaced in the last 20 years (the latter  causing tens of thousands of additional deaths due to starvation, sickness and being thrust into the middle of new wars) due to U.S. wars of aggression, regime change and the age old "war on terror".

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9881 on: September 09, 2020, 08:41:19 PM »
If you are relying on trump for health advice at this point, or ever really, you might be in trouble. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9882 on: September 10, 2020, 08:21:42 AM »
NSFW

The NFL starts tonight. A lot of Coronabros thought this day would never come and we’re here. God bless America! #RunItBack #ChiefsKingdom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9883 on: September 10, 2020, 08:24:29 AM »
NSFW

The NFL starts tonight. A lot of Coronabros thought this day would never come and we’re here. God bless America! #RunItBack #ChiefsKingdom

Astute observation.   CoronaBro Rage has been palpable over the prospect of playing football.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9884 on: September 10, 2020, 11:22:20 AM »
NSFW

I thought there would be NFL games but was not expecting fans!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9885 on: September 10, 2020, 11:27:21 AM »
NSFW

I thought there would be NFL games but was not expecting fans!

I heard 6 stadiums are allowing fans as of week 1?  According to sportsball radio.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9886 on: September 10, 2020, 11:32:00 AM »
I was 1000% confident the NFL would play

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #9887 on: September 10, 2020, 11:46:24 AM »
Yeah, I think 5 NFL teams are allowing fans this year and 3 of those teams play on the road this week. Chiefs at 25% and the Colts this week are allowing only 2500 fans in that big ass stadium. :lol: I was offered a ticket for tonight, but we have my son’s birthday party at my house on Saturday, and I didn’t want to weird out family by going. Maybe next time tho! #GoChiefs #ChiefsKingdom

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9888 on: September 10, 2020, 12:25:42 PM »

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9889 on: September 10, 2020, 01:26:13 PM »
Extremely stupid for all stadiums to not have at least partial crowds. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9890 on: September 10, 2020, 04:52:48 PM »
France pushes 10,000 new cases in a single day yesterday and running in the 7k to 9k new cases a day for the last week. 

Collectively the EU pushed 30K new cases yesterday:  France, Spain, Italy, UK lead the way

India reported 95K new cases yesterday (note that India is surging as Indo-Sino border conflict increases)

South Korea openly questions Chinese declarations of having defeated the virus

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9891 on: September 10, 2020, 05:00:34 PM »
what is our daily new?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9892 on: September 10, 2020, 10:16:44 PM »
Along the same lines kinda, about death rates and the new guy Atlas.

https://reason.com/2020/09/09/is-the-u-s-handling-the-covid-19-pandemic-better-than-europe/
That's pretty dumb, not a huge surprise that the EU would have more total excess deaths given they got hit harder first before widespread testing and we got a leg up on lockdowns. Doesn't mean we're currently handling it better. And we may actually be handling it better than Spain and France currently, but that's because of average daily infections, not excess deaths six months ago.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9893 on: September 10, 2020, 10:32:45 PM »
CoronaBro’s really thought they had something going in Europe. 

Another stinger, particular after German health officials brought up increases due to . . . Testing volume. 

Protests on the streets of Spain now.

:(

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9894 on: September 10, 2020, 10:42:24 PM »
From what I can tell Germany is still doing exceptionally well.

Yes. Sweden too!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9895 on: September 10, 2020, 10:53:09 PM »
Congrats to the Swedes for not listening to the CoronaBro Meltdown queens.

Didn't say Germany wasn't doing well, dummies.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 11:00:02 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9896 on: September 10, 2020, 10:55:26 PM »
German R Factor still over 1

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9897 on: September 11, 2020, 09:52:40 AM »
Six months into this thing and still no nationwide mask mandate.  Issuing it TODAY could help us through the fall/winter.  Let's go!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/11/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9898 on: September 11, 2020, 09:59:55 AM »
9/11/2020 (coincidence noted) Today is a Federal control all day for Phil Titola (Subject to revert back to state's rights on a whim depending on the topic)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9899 on: September 11, 2020, 10:31:34 AM »
9/11/2020 (coincidence noted) Today is a Federal control all day for Phil Titola (Subject to revert back to state's rights on a whim depending on the topic)
Dax, are you anti nationwide mask mandate?