Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1069328 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Corona Bro/Corona Meltdown/Corona Model Guessers
« Reply #7625 on: June 16, 2020, 09:50:50 AM »
Local health director is concerned about travelers from low testing availability 3rd world net exodus states like Missouri and other cRust belt places.

Missouri testing is at the goal per capita and 3.4% positive test results, try again.  Give tests to residents first, you guys need it rn.

https://projects.propublica.org/reopening-america/

:lol:  First world AL tests 38% more people per day than cRust belt Mo, it's nearly a 1.5:1 testing ratio.

Good idea to aggressively test in least healthy/fattest state in country.  fat idiots in poor shape are at higher risk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7626 on: June 16, 2020, 09:51:41 AM »
Local health director is concerned about travelers from low testing availability 3rd world net exodus states like Missouri and other cRust belt places.

Missouri testing is at the goal per capita and 3.4% positive test results, try again.  Give tests to residents first, you guys need it rn.

:lol:  First world AL tests 38% more people per day than cRust belt Mo, it's nearly a 1.5:1 testing ratio.

Good idea to aggressively test in least healthy/fattest state in country.  fat idiots in poor shape are at higher risk

Checks numbers:  Missouri, now featuring over 700,000 more fat people than Alabama.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: June 16, 2020, 09:57:54 AM »

Checks numbers:  Missouri, now featuring over 700,000 more fat people than Alabama.

Checks facts:  Alabama still dumbest, poorest AND fattest of every single state.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7628 on: June 16, 2020, 10:02:06 AM »

Checks facts:  Alabama still dumbest, poorest AND fattest of every single state.

Checks CDC map:  Missouri still a greater than 35% CDC (Red) adult obesity state, which by population % equates to hundreds of thousands of more fat people than Alabama.   Hundreds of thousands of more fat people, nearly 40% less SARS-COVID0-19 testing . . . SMDH

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: June 16, 2020, 10:39:49 AM »
Alabama has been hit much harder than Missouri.  But still hasn't been hit all that hard.  Which is p. good.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: June 16, 2020, 10:48:58 AM »
So refreshing to see that Dax has triumphantly emerged from his own personal coward bunker.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: June 16, 2020, 10:51:01 AM »
So refreshing to see that Dax has triumphantly emerged from his own personal coward bunker.

It's not the least bit refreshing to see that Lick is still a perpetual  :curse: dumbass.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: June 16, 2020, 10:58:47 AM »
Does your bunker have wifi?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7633 on: June 16, 2020, 11:00:25 AM »
Does your bunker have wifi?

Lick it's sad that you equate your personal self esteem to posting on this message board.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: June 16, 2020, 11:10:34 AM »
RUIN/CoronaBro Meltdown:  Having their states called near rust belt, net exodus, fat and white.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7636 on: June 16, 2020, 01:33:47 PM »
That’s awesome

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7637 on: June 16, 2020, 01:36:39 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53061281?at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom4=1377F182-AFC9-11EA-923C-49043A982C1E&at_campaign=64&at_medium=custom7

Three cheers for the eggheads!

[quoteThe low-dose steroid treatment dexamethasone is a major breakthrough in the fight against the deadly virus, UK experts say.][/quote]

So you can get super yoked and survive corona at the same time?  These are the best kind of nerds in history.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7638 on: June 16, 2020, 01:38:54 PM »
More than likely you'll just clean your kitchen super well and then struggle to fall asleep.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7639 on: June 16, 2020, 01:48:50 PM »
More than likely you'll just clean your kitchen super well and then struggle to fall asleep.

don't kill the dream, guy

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7640 on: June 16, 2020, 01:50:22 PM »
This Maserati Body is above the influence.  Au naturale, if you can believe it.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7641 on: June 16, 2020, 01:53:52 PM »

I've had worse problems
:adios:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7642 on: June 16, 2020, 02:34:59 PM »
More good news I read today on the medical front

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/16/astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-likely-to-protect-for-a-year-ceo-says.html

Still looking to deliver in October!

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7643 on: June 16, 2020, 04:10:09 PM »
When I saw the thread title "Corona Model Guessers" I thought somebody was gonna post pictures of hot women and were were gonna have to guess if the had covid-19 or not.

A friend of mine, who is an amazingly hot girl (does fitness model competitions) has covid-19 and is losing her mind.  I have mentioned we should put together a calendar called "Covid Cuties."  She laughed, but thinks there could be a market for it.  Any chance the direction of this thread could adjust to this new direction?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7644 on: June 16, 2020, 04:28:35 PM »
wrong thread

Correct thread

For your worthless idiotism, of course
candyman, you've always been the classic rock brained idiot, so please continue to post.

You're right, I'll continue my selective bullshit selection from the finest menu or assholeness this side of the mason dixon, too bad you live in the hot bed of racism, my state fought for freedom you live where podunk restaurants like rebecca's near McIntosh seem offended that someone would want non sweet tea.

Please enlighten me on the strength of your resolve when you down cower away from a message board for weeks when your dear leader removes his subjects from a street for a photo op

:lol:

The current hot bed of racism is a far northern state that's controlled by white liberals.   Meanwhile another enlightened city that's controlled by Democrats and a mayor who is personally directing his police force and other officials to target and lockdown Jews and their communities while he lets everyone else gather to protest and riot.  The only thing missing are the SS logos and gold stars.

I certainly don't miss dax informing us who and what is the most racist. I'm certain the wisest hens listens to the fox who tells them who the bad foxes are.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #7645 on: June 16, 2020, 04:36:14 PM »
When I saw the thread title "Corona Model Guessers" I thought somebody was gonna post pictures of hot women and were were gonna have to guess if the had covid-19 or not.

A friend of mine, who is an amazingly hot girl (does fitness model competitions) has covid-19 and is losing her mind.  I have mentioned we should put together a calendar called "Covid Cuties."  She laughed, but thinks there could be a market for it.  Any chance the direction of this thread could adjust to this new direction?

We have an area of this blog called "Wacky's World" and a thread like that would fit in perfectly there.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7646 on: June 16, 2020, 04:52:11 PM »

We have an area of this blog called "Wacky's World" and a thread like that would fit in perfectly there.

Sorry.  Did not know I could raise a topic in "Wacky's World," for I thought that was solely his domain.  I will raise the issue there.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7647 on: June 16, 2020, 05:24:05 PM »
Fire up the incinerators and the welding torches:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/16/beijing-coronavirus-outbreak-travel-restricted-china-severe-measures

Hopefully they didn't let thousands hop on airplanes and travel internationally . . . but knowing them, they probably did.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #7648 on: June 16, 2020, 10:10:36 PM »
https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2020/06/16/montgomery-council-votes-down-mask-ordinance-doctors-disgust/3203300001/

:(

But not surprising given that

The units are full with critically-ill COVID patients," Saliski said. About 90% of them are Black. He said hospitals are able to manage for now, but it's not sustainable. "This mask slows that down, 95% protection from something as easy as cloth. ... If this continues the way it's going, we will be overrun."

That's that disposable portion of our population right?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile