Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1071145 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this would put actual deaths in the uk at almost double their official count.  i think the u.s. has done a better job of accurately accounting for deaths.

https://twitter.com/ChrisGiles_/status/1260568972929519616
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
talking, shouting and singing.

https://twitter.com/carlzimmer/status/1260652736783069184

makes sense that the clubs in Korea led to super-spreading. also another reason restaurants are more likely to cause transmission than grocery stores. I'm not talking to anyone at a grocery store if I can help it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

makes sense that the clubs in Korea led to super-spreading. also another reason restaurants are more likely to cause transmission than grocery stores. I'm not talking to anyone at a grocery store if I can help it.

Is dinner conversation that boisterous?  Thinking its a lot closer to a grocery store risk than a club risk.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
I don’t care how much you guys hate barstool, I’m here right now (and many non MAGA types are here too, who don’t have jobs, not trying to up their post count for exciting new Corona data, while still having their jobs, while working from home and lecturing others):

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1260721488241418240?s=21
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:00:56 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Is dinner conversation that boisterous?  Thinking its a lot closer to a grocery store risk than a club risk.

obviously depends on the restaurant, but there's definitely more talking at restaurants than grocery stores. I mean the point is usually to talk while you eat.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don’t care how much you guys hate barstool, I’m here right now (and many non MAGA types are here too, who don’t have jobs, not trying to up their post count for exciting new Corona data, while still having their jobs, while working from home and lecturing others):

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1260721488241418240?s=21

I won't click on anything from them but based on the headline, he's right, we just didn't do anything with the time we bought.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

obviously depends on the restaurant, but there's definitely more talking at restaurants than grocery stores. I mean the point is usually to talk while you eat.

True.  Guess I'm thinking overall risk profile with tables spread apart and I'm only with my group vs. passing dozens of mouth breathers at the grocery store makes it kind of closer together than when I think of being at Last Chance.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He makes a great point about the economy and about everything people built for the last 20-30 years and how they’re about to lose it to a .05/1 percent death rate disease. I’m not a Q guy or a Dax guy, but how long are you willing to shutdown for, for a disease that’s killing people with weak immune systems (who are MAINLY suffering)?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 10:31:23 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He makes a great point about the economy and about everything people built for the last 20-30 years and how they’re about to lose it to a .05/1 percent death rate disease. I’m not a Q guy or a Dax guy, but how long are you willing to shutdown for, for a disease that’s killing people with weak immune systems (who are MAINLY suffering)?

FTR a "Dax Guy" is extremely intelligent, smells great and makes extremely topical and relevant posts on this blog.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
C'mon Wacky, be a certified Q guy like me, DQ12.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know most of you are into posting Rando Twitter people and posting graphs from various Rando's that are usually wrong while wishing for cRusty's Covid-19 Gulags and a TechnoSphere human control state of draconian citizen tracking mechanisms.   

But I mentioned this yesterday.

https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2020/05/structure-covid-19-virus-hints-key-high-infection-rate

An analysis of the lineage of SARS-CoV-2 showed it shares properties of the closely related SARS-CoV-1, which first appeared in humans in 2003 and is lethal but not highly contagious, and HCoV-HKU1, a highly transmissible but relatively benign human coronavirus. SARS-CoV-2 is both highly transmissible and lethal.

“It’s got this strange combination of both properties,” Whittaker said, noting the researchers are focused on further study of this structural loop and the sequence of four amino acids. “The prediction is that that loop is very important to transmissibility or stability, or both.”

Other recent research has identified a bat in China that carried a coronavirus with a similar loop but a different sequence of amino acids, which adds another lead for future inquiry, Whittaker said

This is why it is maddening that Fauci wasn't asked any questions about his GOC research in Wuhan

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile

FTR a "Dax Guy" is extremely intelligent, smells great and makes extremely topical and relevant posts on this blog.

omfg :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this is so rough ridin' bad.  hopefully virginia is full of crap with their claim that other states are doing this.

https://twitter.com/yayitsrob/status/1260778357769285632

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
C'mon Wacky, be a certified Q guy like me, DQ12.
Obvi. Working on it.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
420Quriouscat69
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SYS, legit gets off on this stuff after Beto got beat out. He needs a new hobby. “Like” if you agree.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You forgot “handsome”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like how the NFL season is there  :lol:
Especially considering how many of those readers specifically tried to ruin the NFL just like 2 years ago cause black guys weren’t forced to stand during the anthem.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've seen people standing closer at the grocery store recently to get a rough ridin' bagel. Obviously not the same thing, but kinda. Also, Nick's Bar, what are you doing to yourself?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've seen people standing closer at the grocery store recently to get a rough ridin' bagel. Obviously not the same thing, but kinda. Also, Nick's Bar, what are you doing to yourself?

The Wisconsin Supreme Court shot down the state's stay at home orders so Nick's Bar is operating by the book.