Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068818 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Corona Bro/Corona Meltdown/Corona Model Guessers
« Reply #8600 on: July 17, 2020, 03:50:57 PM »
Thanks Da Big Luke
I don’t remember this being posted, did I miss it somewhere? It says it was published today and updated today :frown:

I posted about disappearing antibody's multiple days ago and how it could have substantial impact on vaccines.   Referenced two studies, one in China and the other in Spain. 

Just a shame you're melting down so hard about a virus that may never have a cure and may never be eradicated.   That if CDC projections hold true, will have a .004% mortality rate.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8601 on: July 17, 2020, 03:53:15 PM »
Thanks Da Big Luke
I don’t remember this being posted, did I miss it somewhere? It says it was published today and updated today :frown:

I posted about disappearing antibody's multiple days ago and how it could have substantial impact on vaccines.   Referenced two studies, one in China and the other in Spain. 

Just a shame you're melting down so hard about a virus that may never have a cure and may never be eradicated.   That if CDC projections hold true, will have a .004% mortality rate.
Oh so I am right, the article I posted that had more stuff than whatever you posted wasn’t a Luke. :thumbs:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8602 on: July 17, 2020, 03:54:15 PM »
Thanks Da Big Luke

Oh so I am right, the article I posted that had more stuff than whatever you posted wasn’t a Luke. :thumbs:

Same exact concepts.   Thanks for bringing up the rear of the pack, as usual.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8603 on: July 17, 2020, 03:55:38 PM »
Thanks Da Big Luke

I mean by that logic anybody(including you) that posts ANYTHING that has even remotely been brought up or said previously is a Luke.

Just take the L and move on bud. :lol:

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #8604 on: July 17, 2020, 04:00:52 PM »
dax and tbt should just get it over with and makeout already.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8605 on: July 17, 2020, 04:03:31 PM »
 Clay Travis has gone from daily updates on deaths (won’t even mention now) to saying it only kills the olds so nbd.  Had literally predicted rona was about gone to now cheering for old deaths and drug overdoses

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8606 on: July 17, 2020, 04:05:26 PM »
Thanks Da Big Luke

I mean by that logic anybody(including you) that posts ANYTHING that has even remotely been brought up or said previously is a Luke.

Just take the L and move on bud. :lol:

For you this is about winning and losing?   :lol: :lol:

No need to get all  :curse: :curse: because you're about 4 days behind, bud.

Online kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8608 on: July 17, 2020, 06:47:24 PM »
I think I speak for everyone when I say I could go the rest of my life without seeing Dax and dbt posting at each other

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8609 on: July 17, 2020, 07:33:27 PM »
I think I speak for everyone when I say I could go the rest of my life without seeing Dax and dbt posting at each other

Tell your boys Da Big Sociopath and ChinStalker to check their perpetual rage

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #8610 on: July 17, 2020, 09:13:34 PM »
Hey!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8611 on: July 17, 2020, 09:44:53 PM »
Yeah just take it to the crypto thread

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8612 on: July 17, 2020, 10:14:43 PM »

:frown:

Online waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #8613 on: July 18, 2020, 02:19:41 AM »
:lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8614 on: July 18, 2020, 03:04:09 AM »
Where is Wacky, anyway? Has anyone checked on him?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8615 on: July 18, 2020, 09:17:14 AM »
interesting to see that the current hot spot states were already slowing the rate of transmission by the end of june (and quite possibly are now under 1.0) but also that some states that were not hot spots were again creeping above one.  this fits pretty well with my anecdotal observations of distancing and masking behaviors in central california.  they had became quite lax by early june, but have gradually improved since (i think compared to the spring mask use is up, but distancing rigor is down).

the entire thread is good and worth clicking through.

https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1284255568350244864
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8616 on: July 18, 2020, 09:17:31 AM »
That information is available in a lot of other places, but dumb people can't figure that out.

Sad
If only there was a single place sanctioned by the leading experts and doctors and such where the average person (complete dumbass rube) could get the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you're pretty dumb,  but those were estimates.   Smart people know where to look at the actual numbers.
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/07/17/892357733/with-cdc-pulled-off-data-collection-some-states-lose-access-to-covid-hospital-da

Dumb hospitals

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8618 on: July 18, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »
That information is available in a lot of other places, but dumb people can't figure that out.

Sad
If only there was a single place sanctioned by the leading experts and doctors and such where the average person (complete dumbass rube) could get the info.

I know you're pretty dumb,  but those were estimates.   Smart people know where to look at the actual numbers.
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/07/17/892357733/with-cdc-pulled-off-data-collection-some-states-lose-access-to-covid-hospital-da

Dumb hospitals

Here in first world Alabama you can check hospitalizations daily at 10am every single day.   You can see the daily trends, check the 3-7-14 daily averages.  I mean it’s like on the Internet and everything.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8619 on: July 18, 2020, 12:48:56 PM »
Don’t tell it to me Dax tell it to health officials in Kansas Anna Missouri.

Rubes

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8620 on: July 18, 2020, 09:52:53 PM »
We must be the dumbest 1st world country around to leave battling a pandemic up to the states and Alabama residents are bragging about their huge infestation. Jfc how backwards are we?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8621 on: July 18, 2020, 10:54:09 PM »
Ability to report information ='s Bragging about having the virus (Phil Titola)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8622 on: July 19, 2020, 12:27:01 AM »
interesting to see that the current hot spot states were already slowing the rate of transmission by the end of june (and quite possibly are now under 1.0) but also that some states that were not hot spots were again creeping above one.  this fits pretty well with my anecdotal observations of distancing and masking behaviors in central california.  they had became quite lax by early june, but have gradually improved since (i think compared to the spring mask use is up, but distancing rigor is down).

the entire thread is good and worth clicking through.

https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1284255568350244864
Gah

https://twitter.com/trvrb/status/1284255584137535491

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8623 on: July 20, 2020, 10:43:09 AM »
contact tracing anecdote!

so we were on vacation (socially distant airbnb's :gocho:) starting July 9 and got back last night.

when we got back there was a letter in the mail dated July 5 from my wife's work (a hospital) telling her she may have been exposed and to get tested if she had symptoms. A LETTER IN THE MAIL FROM HER WORK WHICH IS A HOSPITAL

we have zero chance of returning to normal before a vaccine.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8624 on: July 20, 2020, 10:45:38 AM »
contact tracing anecdote!

so we were on vacation (socially distant airbnb's :gocho:) starting July 9 and got back last night.

when we got back there was a letter in the mail dated July 5 from my wife's work (a hospital) telling her she may have been exposed and to get tested if she had symptoms. A LETTER IN THE MAIL FROM HER WORK WHICH IS A HOSPITAL

we have zero chance of returning to normal before a vaccine.

Incompetent hospital ='s blame the Federal Gov't