Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 801128 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #21200 on: November 22, 2022, 01:16:40 PM »
?s=46&t=hz23vIbofk1v8tcffGe7Rg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a real Algonquin roundtable of geniuses

?s=20&t=SqpWa-nqiaamMbHGTgpZTw

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS crap WHEN GAS IS $5.00 PER GALLON!!!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #21201 on: November 22, 2022, 01:21:14 PM »
steve dave, how is your dad's health these days? I remember that he was extremely sick two years ago. Is he back to dominating his farms and ranches in SW KS?

Thank you for asking! Yes, he is doing really well under the circumstances. For those who don't recall he got Covid prior to vaccine development (or paxlovid, etc). Had him life flighted to Wichita and he got the last bed that they had in town at the time which required some wrangling and insider workings by my uncle who's an MD there. Was in Covid ICU for a full 2 months and multiple times we were told he wouldn't make it through the night. Those were the only times we got to see him the entire stint and we had to get incredibly suited up to go in there. But, he's tough as crap and obviously he did make it. He has pulmonary fibrosis which is scarring of the lung tissue and he will never start jogging again in his life or really exert himself too much again because of it. lungs don't regenerate unfortunately. BUT, they never thought he'd be back to where he is today and we are really grateful to have him. also he is going to try to go with us to Colorado next summer and we're hopeful he can deal with the thin air. Obviously not hiking or anything.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21202 on: November 22, 2022, 01:30:34 PM »
steve dave, how is your dad's health these days? I remember that he was extremely sick two years ago. Is he back to dominating his farms and ranches in SW KS?

Thank you for asking! Yes, he is doing really well under the circumstances. For those who don't recall he got Covid prior to vaccine development (or paxlovid, etc). Had him life flighted to Wichita and he got the last bed that they had in town at the time which required some wrangling and insider workings by my uncle who's an MD there. Was in Covid ICU for a full 2 months and multiple times we were told he wouldn't make it through the night. Those were the only times we got to see him the entire stint and we had to get incredibly suited up to go in there. But, he's tough as crap and obviously he did make it. He has pulmonary fibrosis which is scarring of the lung tissue and he will never start jogging again in his life or really exert himself too much again because of it. lungs don't regenerate unfortunately. BUT, they never thought he'd be back to where he is today and we are really grateful to have him. also he is going to try to go with us to Colorado next summer and we're hopeful he can deal with the thin air. Obviously not hiking or anything.

excellent news besides the no distance running

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21203 on: November 22, 2022, 02:03:44 PM »

Glad to hear it.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21204 on: November 22, 2022, 02:33:20 PM »

Stuff you probably already know but if he has a couple of days to acclimate in Denver or somewhere prior to going higher, that helps a lot of people with issues.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21205 on: November 22, 2022, 02:34:53 PM »
Yep, we’re actually in Denver for 4 nights to watch the ‘stros beat the living crap out of the Rockies on the front end.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21206 on: November 22, 2022, 09:11:56 PM »
I must have missed your posts about your dad a couple of years back, but I am glad your dad made it through the covid infection.  Hope he's able to do most of the things he was doing before.  Hope you guys enjoy your vacation in Colorado.  Maybe enjoy a few of those brownies that Colorado is famous for.  ;)
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21207 on: November 24, 2022, 04:12:27 PM »
Damn

?s=46&t=gWijoBwa9ApKa3fVrodsYQ

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21208 on: November 24, 2022, 04:50:55 PM »
Damn

?s=46&t=gWijoBwa9ApKa3fVrodsYQ

Wacky, I know you'll chalk this up to "I was just posting a tweet," but are you the least bit curious as to why this was a screenshot without a link? Did you think to read the article or even the replies to the tweet?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21209 on: November 24, 2022, 04:58:04 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/vaccinated-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/

We really need more vaccine (meaning 2 booster shots by now) mandates again.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #21210 on: November 24, 2022, 06:37:56 PM »
Anti Vax chuds honking off to that headline like it means what they think it means

« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 08:12:13 PM by steve dave »

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21211 on: November 24, 2022, 07:23:28 PM »
Come on you guys I’m sure wacky read the article and not just the headline

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21212 on: November 25, 2022, 09:27:33 AM »

This head line was very popular with the very dumb folks at a thanksgiving party I went to

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21213 on: November 25, 2022, 02:05:32 PM »

This head line was very popular with the very dumb folks at a thanksgiving party I went to

I also was the victim of an attempted ownage at Thanksgiving based on this headline. I was also informed that multitudes of adults are dropping dead as a result of the vaccine due to something called Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, which made me big SAD.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21214 on: November 25, 2022, 04:17:59 PM »

I also was the victim of an attempted ownage at Thanksgiving based on this headline. I was also informed that multitudes of adults are dropping dead as a result of the vaccine due to something called Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, which made me big SAD.

Yes I had a complete idiot who ate an entire mincemeat pie while vaping tell me the vax kills more that the rona and he knew several who had died from vax but could tell me names because of hippa

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21215 on: November 25, 2022, 08:13:54 PM »

had someone gently try to bring this talking point up yest and just acted like I didn't hear them. not worth the energy to engage.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21216 on: November 25, 2022, 08:23:01 PM »

OH I see what you did.   :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21217 on: November 25, 2022, 09:30:31 PM »

had someone gently try to bring this talking point up yest and just acted like I didn't hear them. not worth the energy to engage.
You chose not to completely own and alienate them? Good on you

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21218 on: November 26, 2022, 09:50:41 AM »
Tis the season for kindness and understanding
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21219 on: November 26, 2022, 12:43:44 PM »

I would have immediately gotten the broom and gone out to the driveway like yeah we’re gunna lower the rim down to about 8’ for this one I think

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21220 on: November 26, 2022, 01:28:04 PM »
 :lol: :Wha:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #21222 on: November 26, 2022, 01:41:19 PM »
:frown:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/23/vaccinated-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/

2 questions

Did you read the article or just post because of the headline?

Can you explain your thoughts on the article/headline?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21223 on: November 26, 2022, 01:43:44 PM »
To be fair, the headline is awful. Headlines should be consistent with the article.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21224 on: November 26, 2022, 01:57:35 PM »
There’s some meat and potatoes in there for you guys that goes against many Coronabros narratives if you want to read it. I did see the initial tweet while I was traveling during the holidays and posted it here. I just came back to this thread today and you guys did not disappoint. :curse: :angry: :lol: Not a single surprise that BAC was the first one to lash out and then followed up with your usual durpanon bandwagon group thinkers afterwards. :love: :lol: Go cats!