Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 423441 times)

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #15351 on: April 07, 2021, 11:32:54 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #15352 on: April 07, 2021, 03:53:29 PM »
Brazilian Trump doing about as expected unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15353 on: April 07, 2021, 06:46:12 PM »
*Brozilian

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #15354 on: April 07, 2021, 07:38:32 PM »
Brazilian Trump doing about as expected unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catastrophe. The curve is going straight up in Brazil.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #15355 on: April 07, 2021, 07:38:55 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #15356 on: April 07, 2021, 08:07:58 PM »
HELL YEAH KS (AND ALMOST NE)!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15357 on: April 07, 2021, 09:15:40 PM »
first world kansas

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15358 on: April 08, 2021, 08:23:19 AM »
Scientists call for new probe into COVID-19 origins: with or without China

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-who-china-idUSKBN2BU2J2

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15359 on: April 08, 2021, 08:27:06 AM »
Angie Merkel's going to sit down with her BFF Vlad Putin . . . again.

Exclusive: Germany Wants to Buy Sputnik COVID Vaccine if Approved by EU, Source Says

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-04-07/exclusive-germany-wants-to-buy-sputnik-covid-vaccine-if-approved-by-eu-source-says

Mods please start a new thread:  Vlad Putin owns Germany (U.S. still spending billions to protect Germany from Vlad Putin)

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15360 on: April 08, 2021, 10:05:23 AM »
Mods please start a new thread:  Vlad Putin owns Germany (U.S. still spending billions to protect Germany from Vlad Putin)
@mods?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15361 on: April 08, 2021, 10:24:42 AM »
Congrats Sputnik:  Once ridiculed by resident ProgFascists/Fake Centrists . . . now on a screaming train to be one of the most administered Covid-19 vaccines in the world.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15362 on: April 08, 2021, 10:32:56 AM »
How dare you laugh at the Russian government for not following global scientific guidelines.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15363 on: April 08, 2021, 10:34:15 AM »
How dare you laugh at the Russian government for not following global scientific guidelines.

You've missed by miles as always. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15364 on: April 08, 2021, 11:08:27 AM »
More vax that work isn't a political thing dork.  Quit driving a wedge into making COVID19 go away.  Misinformation your type have been spreading already making rural America not take it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15365 on: April 08, 2021, 11:21:09 AM »
More vax that work isn't a political thing dork.  Quit driving a wedge into making COVID19 go away.  Misinformation your type have been spreading already making rural America not take it.

Hey dummy, I was making fun of the resident idiots who were dissing on the Sputnik vaccine.

Please try and keep up here. 

Russia has been doing MRNA vaccine research for years.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15366 on: April 08, 2021, 11:25:23 AM »

Hey dummy, I was making fun of the resident idiots who were dissing on the Sputnik vaccine.

Nobody did that here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15367 on: April 08, 2021, 12:36:56 PM »

Nobody did that here.

Let's see here:  First you somehow weirdly took this as an anti-vaxer position, which is  :lol: :lol:

Now you're doubling down and saying that when I posted several articles way back regarding Russia's MRNA vaccine research, there wasn't a level of pooh'ing by some of the usual suspects?

I'm looking forward to the  :jeffy: :jeffy: if the Russian vaccine is actually effective.

Right now Western scientists are talking all kinds $hit on it, but the Russians said they've been working on vaccines in the same family for two decades, they said they didn't have to start from scratch.

Which reminds me of this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-care/scientists-were-close-coronavirus-vaccine-years-ago-then-money-dried-n1150091

SMDH

Thanks comrade for the clarification.  I'll ignore all the experts.

LOL, knowing you, you've done nothing but read the headlines.

Plus, I didn't say it would work, but you understanding that would require a modicum of reading comprehension which you lack entirely.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15368 on: April 08, 2021, 01:24:04 PM »
We can always count on dqx to keep the blog updated with the latest Kremlin propaganda
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15369 on: April 08, 2021, 02:15:49 PM »

Let's out those resident idiots!  you, old, fading, accusing MLB of being grifters because you cannot afford to go to a game.  Me, pulsing with covid antibodies and sitting in the Crown Seats on opening day.

Together, we will out those RESIDENT idiots who dissed on Sputnik

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15370 on: April 08, 2021, 02:46:26 PM »

Let's out those resident idiots!  you, old, fading, accusing MLB of being grifters because you cannot afford to go to a game.  Me, pulsing with covid antibodies and sitting in the Crown Seats on opening day.

Your inability to follow along is every bit as bad if not worse than ProgFascist.7, which is not the least bit surprising

I go to Braves games regularly.  The Battery vs Vast Open Asphalt Parking Lot in Raytown. . . The Battery FTW.    I know you're extremely slow, but it is decidedly blue Cobb County and the ATL who has been grifted by MLB, not me.   Again, simpletons like Slow Dug will struggle with this concept.

Reuters-US News-Bloomberg = Russian Propaganda (ProgFacist.7)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15371 on: April 08, 2021, 03:10:13 PM »
Upon the news that Angie Merkel is now reaching out (as usual) to Vlad Putin for Covid assistance from deep inside the warm comfy blanket of U.S. military might.

Can we now definitively declare the EU's Covid response as an unmitigated failure given the great pedestal it was once put on by CoronaBro Nation.   The EU/FEU was the launch pad for exponential world wide growth of SARS-Covid-19 cases and has been the launchpad for multiple and troublesome variants.   Their vaccination campaign is, putting it mildly, a dud.   Their original vaccine of choice, worrisome. 

Now, at least one EU members shows the hand to the rest of the EU and reaches out to Vlad Putin for vaccine assistance. 

SMDH

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15372 on: April 08, 2021, 03:17:59 PM »

Your inability to follow along is every bit as bad if not worse than ProgFascist.7, which is not the least bit surprising

I go to Braves games regularly.  The Battery vs Vast Open Asphalt Parking Lot in Raytown. . . The Battery FTW.    I know you're extremely slow, but it is decidedly blue Cobb County and the ATL who has been grifted by MLB, not me.   Again, simpletons like Slow Dug will struggle with this concept.

Not my fault your more affluent neighbors handed out some tax breaks.  They are rich and probably didn't even notice.  Rich people tend to not sweat sales taxes when it brings the national past time to their doorstep.  They love America/baseball.  I wouldn't even consider that a grift.  Not like a trump level grift at least

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15373 on: April 08, 2021, 03:21:55 PM »

Not my fault your more affluent neighbors handed out some tax breaks.  They are rich and probably didn't even notice.  Rich people tend to not sweat sales taxes when it brings the national past time to their doorstep.  They love America/baseball.  I wouldn't even consider that a grift.  Not like a trump level grift at least

Thanks for demonstrating once again that you simply don't have a clue.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15374 on: April 08, 2021, 03:33:04 PM »
We got ourselves a good ole fashion bad baseball stadium location off!