Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050386 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #15300 on: April 14, 2021, 09:19:45 PM »
AtlasVaxx + 1 dose Moderna stimulates more antibodies than 2 doses of Moderna say report in NEJM. Report notes that this does not necessarily equate to better protection as the effect of T cells isn't quantified by this study.

[url]https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2103825?query=TOC/url]

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15301 on: April 15, 2021, 08:49:51 AM »
Didn't think 4million was possible.

Link?

Somebody is having trouble with the internet and message board because old.

Thanks for confirming that this was all predicted 5 to 6 months ago.   

Biden Covid Super Team:  Following the plan that was already in-place  :thumbsup:

If trump admin would have followed the plan that was on the shelf waiting for him we wouldn't have as many dead. Amazing how low of a bar Biden has to jump over by consistently sticking to a plan to look successful in comparison.

Brilliant self own of the reality star you voted for, TWICE  :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15302 on: April 15, 2021, 08:55:34 AM »
Didn't think 4million was possible.

Link?

Somebody is having trouble with the internet and message board because old.

Thanks for confirming that this was all predicted 5 to 6 months ago.   

Biden Covid Super Team:  Following the plan that was already in-place  :thumbsup:

If trump admin would have followed the plan that was on the shelf waiting for him we wouldn't have as many dead. Amazing how low of a bar Biden has to jump over by consistently sticking to a plan to look successful in comparison.

Brilliant self own of the reality star you voted for, TWICE  :ROFL:

The extremely sad part here is that you keep referencing the 'plan'.

The 'plan' had the depth of a bullet point marketing brochure for the new condo down the street.  It all sounds great sitting at the round table with a working lunch of turkey and ham sandwiches from Panera.   People wrap the series of meetings feeling like they've accomplished something meaningful because they white boarded out a few things and then told someone to print a brochure. 

As we've seen now, the Biden Super Team has brought literally nothing new to the table, and you still worship the highest paid Federal employee who has done nothing but vacillate and contradict himself for the past 16 months. 

Sad

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15303 on: April 15, 2021, 09:19:09 AM »
When the president you voted for TWICE was so bad that the new guy just consistently sticking to a plan looks like a rockstar.

Dax is so disappointed that Biden super team didn't come up with groundbreaking ideas like drinking bleach. That's the out of the box ideas dax gets horned up for.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15304 on: April 15, 2021, 09:22:19 AM »
I was told we would have a band of super stars bringing new and fresh ideas to the fight against Covid:  All I got was the same ol same ol  :blank:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15305 on: April 15, 2021, 09:23:17 AM »
I was told we would have a band of super stars bringing new and fresh ideas to the fight against Covid:  All I got was the same ol same ol  :blank:

No you weren't. All those fresh ideas died with the UV light enemas.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15306 on: April 15, 2021, 10:50:25 AM »

Candidate Joe promised a super star crack team with new and innovative ideas which turned out to be:  Wear a mask, social distance and get vaccinated

:blank:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15307 on: April 15, 2021, 10:55:04 AM »

Candidate Joe promised a super star crack team with new and innovative ideas which turned out to be:  Wear a mask, social distance and get vaccinated

:blank:

Improvement!

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15308 on: April 15, 2021, 11:10:10 AM »
Seriously, the bar was set very low.  Trump hid his vaccine like a little bitch, and didn't say anything about masks until after he killed Herman Cain. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15309 on: April 15, 2021, 11:13:54 AM »
Pfft . . .

There's literally nothing new or innovative coming out of this administrations Covid Super Team, nothing.

I was told they were going to kick Covid's ass with new and innovative processes, and I suppose if speaking from the teleprompter with great conviction and having drama queen meltdowns on live TV is new and innovative these people have it covered.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15310 on: April 15, 2021, 11:52:17 AM »
We are kicking ass, wgaf who is getting the credit.   We can go back to partisan crap after we beat this thing.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15311 on: April 15, 2021, 12:01:07 PM »
This is one of my favorite talking points from dax that he thinks is a major ally oop slam dunk lmfao
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15312 on: April 15, 2021, 12:13:26 PM »
Pfft . . .

There's literally nothing new or innovative coming out of this administrations Covid Super Team, nothing.

I was told they were going to kick Covid's ass with new and innovative processes, and I suppose if speaking from the teleprompter with great conviction and having drama queen meltdowns on live TV is new and innovative these people have it covered.

No you weren't.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15313 on: April 15, 2021, 04:52:57 PM »
One of my favorite things is when the resident ProgFascists go page after page in total meltdown over all things conservative/Pub and then at the  most  :lol:  times they get all 'cant we just get along'.

Phil . . . ProgFascist Nation got all horned up about Joe's very very affirming words and the Covid Super Team he was bringing in . . . just quit avoiding reality.

The ushered in . . . what was planned all along.   :thumbsup:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15315 on: April 15, 2021, 06:25:58 PM »
Jesus does sandstone outcropping write the copy for the Hill now?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15316 on: April 15, 2021, 10:15:09 PM »
One of my favorite things is when the resident ProgFascists go page after page in total meltdown over all things conservative/Pub and then at the  most  :lol:  times they get all 'cant we just get along'.

Phil . . . ProgFascist Nation got all horned up about Joe's very very affirming words and the Covid Super Team he was bringing in . . . just quit avoiding reality.

An official Dax moving his own goalpost post after two "no you didn't" responses to his nonsense.

You aren't helpful Dax, quit getting in front of the world getting chipped.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #15317 on: April 15, 2021, 10:25:23 PM »
He’s absolutely crap faced right now.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #15319 on: April 16, 2021, 06:48:51 AM »

An official Dax moving his own goalpost post after two "no you didn't" responses to his nonsense.

This has nothing to do with getting chipped. Goodness

Again, grats to your people for doing exactly what was planned all along.   They brought nothing new or innovative to the table.

The only goalpost moving is your guy Fauci and now our National Infectious Disease Director is contradicting our CDC  Director on post vaccine life and whether a vaccinated person can infect other people.

The messaging is still complete crap and I was told that was changing.   On top of once again being told to not trust the science of the vaccine relative to post inoculation life while being told to trust the vaccine.   They’re all over the map.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15320 on: April 16, 2021, 06:58:56 AM »
He’s absolutely crap faced right now.

:blush:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15321 on: April 16, 2021, 07:23:00 AM »
WackyTuck-UberTownie is back with a vengeance

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15322 on: April 16, 2021, 09:02:39 AM »

This has nothing to do with getting chipped. Goodness

Again, grats to your people for doing exactly what was planned all along.   They brought nothing new or innovative to the table.

The only goalpost moving is your guy Fauci and now our National Infectious Disease Director is contradicting our CDC  Director on post vaccine life and whether a vaccinated person can infect other people.

The messaging is still complete crap and I was told that was changing.   On top of once again being told to not trust the science of the vaccine relative to post inoculation life while being told to trust the vaccine.   They’re all over the map.

All over the map of the US getting everyone vaccinated.  Look at the vax numbers that Biden is accomplishing and look at deaths. 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15323 on: April 16, 2021, 10:22:57 AM »
Dax - I don't watch Fox News

Also Dax -

On top of once again being told to not trust the science of the vaccine relative to post inoculation life

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/apr/15/tucker-carlson/tucker-carlson-falsely-claims-covid-19-vaccines-mi/

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15324 on: April 16, 2021, 10:26:45 AM »
Fox is desperate.  They need to pander to the idiot magas.  Funny thing is Trump has gotten the vaccine as well as everyone in his family.  He is just too much of a coward to tell.