Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1068657 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« Reply #11475 on: November 05, 2020, 04:11:46 PM »
Unsurprisingly, that Biden plan is pretty vague. "Increase testing!"  Hell of an idea.

It will be interesting to watch the dems and pubs trade spots regarding the criticism of the executive covid response.

It's all marketing bullet points that are not substantive in any way.    The major grunt work is already under way, and we already know that in regards to things like schools much of what Joe is saying is old and dated material, way out of sync with today's reality.
You didn't read it you said.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11476 on: November 05, 2020, 04:12:57 PM »
Unsurprisingly, that Biden plan is pretty vague. "Increase testing!"  Hell of an idea.

It will be interesting to watch the dems and pubs trade spots regarding the criticism of the executive covid response.

It's all marketing bullet points that are not substantive in any way.    The major grunt work is already under way, and we already know that in regards to things like schools much of what Joe is saying is old and dated material, way out of sync with today's reality.

Lots of other places have broken it down, Phil.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11477 on: November 05, 2020, 04:13:52 PM »

Just not any place you can link to. Got it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11478 on: November 05, 2020, 04:16:52 PM »

Well short timer, I can formulate my own thoughts based on things I read.

Try it some time.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11479 on: November 05, 2020, 04:21:20 PM »

Try it some time.
You literally said you read a compare contrast article and didn't read his propaganda site plan.

If trump would have consistently executed the plan he said he had we maybe in a slightly better place but that gnat brain can't be consistent with anything and demanded the white house run it vs having the actual experts run the show like they should have. This was like having the white house run a hurricane relief plan vs fema. 

Let's get the adults back in the white house and bring back our lives.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11480 on: November 05, 2020, 04:36:53 PM »

Try it some time.
You literally said you read a compare contrast article and didn't read his propaganda site plan.

If trump would have consistently executed the plan he said he had we maybe in a slightly better place but that gnat brain can't be consistent with anything and demanded the white house run it vs having the actual experts run the show like they should have. This was like having the white house run a hurricane relief plan vs fema. 

Let's get the adults back in the white house and bring back our lives.

:lol: :lol:

There's absolutely nothing that's going to curtail this virus to "bring back our lives" besides a vaccine.

You're going to cherry pick a very small niche of countries with an extremely homogeneous population.   Who IMO are being less impacted by the virus because of some type of physiological construct vs anything that the government is doing.   These same countries don't have their life back.  South Korea shut down their version of Thanksgiving almost entirely a few weeks back . . . train stations and airports, empty.   They don't have their life back. 

Europe is absolute definitive proof that you can have all the so called experts, masks, contact tracing etc. etc. and it doesn't mean jack crap. 

You can talk about doing it the "right way" with all your models and spaghetti cans at the wall BS and it's not going to mean a damn thing.   We've allowed a virus that will end up having a 99% plus survival rate to rule our lives.   All the scare mongering about long term health impacts.  Guess what?  The Flu, bad colds, strep throat etc. etc. etc.  All carry potential long term health impacts, up to and including death. 

On top of that, smart experts fear that we are in the process of absolutely decimating our immune systems making us even more susceptible to future viruses that will be far, far worse.

WTF does contract tracing actually do?  It simply shuts people down and then puts them right back out there into an environment with no vaccine.  So if you didn't have the virus, what difference does it make?   Social distance, wear your mask, cross your fingers.   Yeah, that's really giving us our life back.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11481 on: November 05, 2020, 04:55:47 PM »
Man you know you got dax good when you get that rambling wall reply.

I did catch contact tracing doesn't do anything. Interesting.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11482 on: November 05, 2020, 04:57:52 PM »
Man you know you got dax good when you get that rambling wall reply.

I did catch contact tracing doesn't do anything. Interesting.

It certainly doesn't do anything to normalize daily life.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11483 on: November 05, 2020, 05:00:01 PM »
Lesson learned. The white house should not lead a disaster response. Leave it to the experts. Not Mike pence.

We all knew this but good reminder.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11484 on: November 05, 2020, 05:03:05 PM »
America needs to be more heavy-handed with americans who are dumb about COVID. Biden should have Obama build shitloads more cages to hold those people in until the chip’n.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11485 on: November 05, 2020, 05:03:59 PM »
Lesson learned. The white house should not lead a disaster response. Leave it to the experts. Not Mike pence.

We all knew this but good reminder.

Strawman noted.

Next up, Phil tries to draw parallels between a 100% symptomatic virus which is also a 100% symptomatic spread virus with zero cases of asymptomatic spread and Covid-19.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11486 on: November 05, 2020, 06:39:19 PM »
Now that Biden is President you can start tearing into the federal govt about how shitty they are handling it
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11487 on: November 05, 2020, 06:40:41 PM »
crap is very bad and going to get very worse fast. Hang onto your asses (from home) for a couple months

https://twitter.com/scottgottliebmd/status/1324511241646280708

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11488 on: November 06, 2020, 07:01:08 AM »
Germany and France smash daily records and Europe surpasses 250k new cases in a day again.  It is the 15th consecutive day above 200k.   

Curfews in place in some regions of Italy plus a few other restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11490 on: November 06, 2020, 09:59:49 AM »
Thanks Captain Obvious, Phil Titola.

Cases exploding all over Europe, let's isolate Sweden (while France, Germany and others have blow out new records).  While similarly sized Belgium has 5x to 8x more new daily cases than Sweden over the last week.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11491 on: November 06, 2020, 10:12:47 AM »
Your daily unsolicited france/italy/spain updates fail to include sweden which you were inferring in the past their approach was superior so wanted to make sure we are getting all the info.

Not that you'd post just to fit the narrative you are trying to sell everybody on or anything.

Given sweden is oft mentioned here I thought it was an interesting tweet.

Can't wait till January when you suddenly flip to america is doing horrible vs other countries.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11492 on: November 06, 2020, 10:24:26 AM »
Your daily unsolicited france/italy/spain updates fail to include sweden which you were inferring in the past their approach was superior so wanted to make sure we are getting all the info.

Not that you'd post just to fit the narrative you are trying to sell everybody on or anything.

Given sweden is oft mentioned here I thought it was an interesting tweet.

Can't wait till January when you suddenly flip to america is doing horrible vs other countries.

As I said, Sweden has 13K to 15k (on average) fewer daily positives than similarly sized Belgium.

In the last week, Sweden could count it's daily mortality on one hand most days, and just two hands on 1 day.  Meanwhile similarly sized Belgium is sadly running 10x to 25x more daily Covid-19 related deaths than Sweden.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11493 on: November 06, 2020, 10:26:41 AM »
The chip needs to hurry up because the boomer remover is really flexing right now.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11494 on: November 06, 2020, 12:43:39 PM »
joco added 480 new cases and the graph is nearly at a 90 degree angle.

20% positive

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11495 on: November 06, 2020, 01:12:00 PM »
DQ?  Anything?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #11498 on: November 06, 2020, 01:48:47 PM »
The chip needs to hurry up because the boomer remover is really flexing right now.
It's exactly what China wanted.. they couldn't take care of their HUGE elderly population.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11499 on: November 06, 2020, 02:06:28 PM »
this snowball is steamrolling down hill. sucks bad.  :frown: