Author Topic: Post Your Interactions With Navy Fans In This Thread  (Read 3525 times)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Post Your Interactions With Navy Fans In This Thread
« on: December 27, 2019, 11:30:32 AM »
Step dad Rick and I got to Memphis late last night. Staying the whole next week with his brother. This morning we're driving around to the bar areas because Rick's going to get black out drunk before 3 PM as usual. We parked by a nice white Tahoe with a Navy license plate thing. Nobody around. When Rick's getting trashed pretty soon I'm going to sneak back there and do some detailing on it if you catch my drift (going to spray paint a giant purple veiny dong shaft with huge droopy balls all down the side of it). Rick already called some lady in a Navy vest an "old $!#*" not like the scottish do but like she's an old $!#* american style.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Post Your Interactions With Navy Fans In This Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 11:38:37 AM »
Rick was in the Army Reserves but doesn't like the military much. He only joined because he got a DUI and evading arrest when he was 18 and for sure wasn't going to go to college and the judge said he would take it easy on him if he would join "the military". Rick thought it would be smooth sailing in the reserves but his dumb ass got deployed almost immediately and he was like some construction worker truck driver guy in Afghanistan for a long time. lmao. That was before he married my mom and got his job with the county. Anyway, Rick just bought some random fat lady some fireball shots to share with him. Said not to tell my mom. Like I give a crap.

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 11:43:15 AM »
Sounds like you and Rick are having a great time.

But this thread got me thinking.....does Navy actually have fans?  I thought the people that went to the games were either cadets or tourists who just wanted to say they saw Navy play a football game once.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 12:48:10 PM »
Is Rick still going to hook us up with some vodka for the tailgate?  I promised Jennifer from third period that we'd have at least a bottled water full...

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 12:58:32 PM »
For sure, when my mom’s not around he will do whatever. He’s drunk as a maniac already. He’s got like 5 days to go but he doesn’t like to pace himself. My step-uncle Chris is going to meet us later and he’s going to be pissed Rick is already blacked out.

So far only a couple navy people. I think most of them are just regular military type people and not actually here for Navy football. Rick doesn’t care, he barks at all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 05:28:44 PM »
Is Roger Stabauch coming?  Mrs 8 was a big Danny White fan.  She would really like to tell him that. 

Of course she thought Doug Bogue was a better QB than Stan Weber so her qb ratings are not the best.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 05:34:47 PM »
Rick passed out in the truck under the topper. lmao. keeps a sleeping bag there. My uncle Chris was pissed but now he's taking me to dinner with his girlfriend. I drew a CHOICE dong with beautiful hanging nuts on that Tahoe. In hindsight I think the owner just lives there where it was parked but I can't be choosy with the lack of Navy fans in Memphis at the moment. It's hard to really put into words how hard it is to draw a giant beautiful purple bone/nutsack combo with spray paint on the side of a Tahoe. It's not a flat canvas. You have to visualize where it will be so you aren't trying to get details like gross-out pubes/veins across a door jam or something.

Go Cats!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2019, 06:26:21 PM »
Where is your mother during all of this?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2019, 06:41:03 PM »
Where is your mother during all of this?

She has to work. Someone has to pay for Rick's drunken "family time". And it's not going to be Rick, that's for sure.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2019, 06:46:59 PM »
Boys trip, nice.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2019, 07:25:09 PM »
Continued good luck w/the dongs, sd.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2019, 07:25:20 PM »
Rick should blend in nicely with the Memphis citizenry.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2019, 08:12:18 PM »
Yes- a Navy man would call it a “target rich environment”

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2019, 08:33:10 PM »
I landed in the Memphis airport today on a flight with a bunch of military of varying types on our plane. When we landed the stewardess (high-quality POA) made an announcement that military guys in uniform could get off first. Couple army guys in fatigues got off first and got a rousing round of applause. Then from the back of the plane, back where all the poop smell is, sauntered a couple Navy dudes. I think they were expecting the same applause as the Army guys got, but really it was not even close. Just a couple of pity claps as they awkwardly tried to get their luggage (which they insist is called “sidebringers” in Navy lingo) unstuck from the too-small overhead. It was insanely awkward.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2019, 09:01:44 PM »
Mom has a new boyfriend this year.  oscar or some crap.  We flew in his private jet and landed right next to the patriots jet.  I was all like “sweet, I’ll get to see Giselle’s jugs” but then a bunch of Todds with navy gear started shambling off and oscar told me that Bobby Kraft let them ride in the Pats plane.  Lame

oscar and my mom were just gassed on champagne and were in a hurry to get the hotel to take a nap.  They literally forgot me on the strip Home Alone style so I went to my carry on and pulled out my double purple krylon cans and snuck under the Pat plane.  As soon as the coast was clear I sprayed on a HUGE purple anus with tons of wrinkles and stray hairs.  I went into one of their tires with my switchblade too and sprinted to the uber they had sent back for me.

Sd, they put that tracing app in my phone so I’m not sure about meeting up but I did grab a bottle of glenlevlit off the plane so let’s chug.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2019, 09:03:25 PM »
So his last name is B-ruce not his first

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2019, 10:59:31 PM »
Mom has a new boyfriend this year.  oscar or some crap.  We flew in his private jet and landed right next to the patriots jet.  I was all like “sweet, I’ll get to see Giselle’s jugs” but then a bunch of Todds with navy gear started shambling off and oscar told me that Bobby Kraft let them ride in the Pats plane.  Lame

oscar and my mom were just gassed on champagne and were in a hurry to get the hotel to take a nap.  They literally forgot me on the strip Home Alone style so I went to my carry sidebringer on and pulled out my double purple krylon cans and snuck under the Pat plane.  As soon as the coast was clear I sprayed on a HUGE purple anus with tons of wrinkles and stray hairs.  I went into one of their tires with my switchblade too and sprinted to the uber they had sent back for me.

Sd, they put that tracing app in my phone so I’m not sure about meeting up but I did grab a bottle of glenlevlit off the plane so let’s chug.

Fyp
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2019, 11:09:59 PM »
Actually my interactions have been pretty lovely so far.  I did have a guy play the circle game with me but I looked and he gave me a good arm punch but then we  :cheers: so it was also quite lovely.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2019, 08:12:10 AM »
We're driving down and should get there tonight.  We stop at a bunch of roadside attractions so my little brother Jaxton can get pictures with his Flat Stanley for some dumb school project during break.  We've seen some Navy people also driving down and my dad says I'm not allowed to go to the bathroom by myself anymore because of the weird things he's seen Navy people do in a lot of the public bathrooms.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2019, 08:18:48 AM »
:
Actually my interactions have been pretty lovely so far.  I did have a guy play the circle game with me but I looked and he gave me a good arm punch but then we  :cheers: so it was also quite lovely.

Spoiler: he was a white supremacist

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2019, 09:18:47 AM »
Any truth to the rumor that Eddie Gallagher is giving their pre-game speech?

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 11:17:31 AM »
So I remember Don Meredith as color on a Cowboys' game saying of
Roger Stabauch as he walked back to the huddle: "We know he's not, but he walks like a sissy."

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2019, 03:18:17 PM »
A Navy couple sporting these foam ship hats.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2019, 03:42:28 PM »
those are actually pretty fresh
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire