Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108923 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #725 on: December 19, 2019, 10:18:50 AM »
What W was telling at least some substantial half truths about was/is kind of a big deal.

Problem is, a lot of favorite in LibBot Leadershp like the current Dem front runner were all for the same thing. 

Just need to get this straight now.   Pelosi et. al. didn't move on Bush for a really big deal that cost the nation trillions of dollars, but now they want to impeach Don because in their eyes he sort of abused his power some (asking about all the Mega Corrupt Joe Biden dealings in the Ukraine).   You all know the reason why this is, if you don't, you're an idiot, okay we know that, so make it bigger idiots.

You're right, Bush should have been impeached for war crimes along with oil CEO VP.  But no, they impeached Bill for a lousy BJ.  Just shows rubes are all over the place.

Wasn’t Bill guilty of perjury?

Yes, lying about the rough ridin' blow job that an ugly Rube clerk that the old sex raping approving Baylor President Ken Star got a the gossip from.

That you lil Jerry Nadler?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 19, 2019, 10:31:30 AM »
Agree to convict the accused and we’ll send over the charges (LibDerp Leadership).

I'm excited to hear the defense witnesses in this trial.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 19, 2019, 10:38:49 AM »
What W was telling at least some substantial half truths about was/is kind of a big deal.

Problem is, a lot of favorite in LibBot Leadershp like the current Dem front runner were all for the same thing. 

Just need to get this straight now.   Pelosi et. al. didn't move on Bush for a really big deal that cost the nation trillions of dollars, but now they want to impeach Don because in their eyes he sort of abused his power some (asking about all the Mega Corrupt Joe Biden dealings in the Ukraine).   You all know the reason why this is, if you don't, you're an idiot, okay we know that, so make it bigger idiots.

You're right, Bush should have been impeached for war crimes along with oil CEO VP.  But no, they impeached Bill for a lousy BJ.  Just shows rubes are all over the place.

Yes, lying about the rough ridin' blow job that an ugly Rube clerk that the old sex raping approving Baylor President Ken Star got a the gossip from.

Your hero Ken Starr got the ugly rube to get the BJ dress so he could have a case that they spent millions on.  Talk about a fibrinous rough ridin' reason to impeach a sitting president.  Pubs were constant whinnying crybaby fucks the whole time that Clinton was President, even thou we had a very thriving economy.  Maybe that's why Pubs are so jealous of the man.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: December 19, 2019, 10:44:37 AM »

Your hero Ken Starr got the ugly rube to get the BJ dress so he could have a case that they spent millions on.  Talk about a fibrinous rough ridin' reason to impeach a sitting president.  Pubs were constant whinnying crybaby fucks the whole time that Clinton was President, even thou we had a very thriving economy.  Maybe that's why Pubs are so jealous of the man.

You are not inadequate Katpappy
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: December 19, 2019, 11:25:57 AM »
We got set up by Mitch and Nancy again.  The other day Mitch and Lindsey come out and say that the impeachment is dead on arrival.  I thought thats strange why would you say that?  Why not just have your trial and be done with it.  Instead they give Nancy an out that things won't be fair in the senate.  Why?  Maybe these leaders are more interested in gaining control over Trump than anything else?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: December 19, 2019, 11:27:43 AM »
The American people would be doing the influencing on if the Senate is going to go with a bipartisan agreement or a partisan one pushed through by Mitch for how the Senate wants to hold their trial.

Yes, now that’s in the Senate we demand bipartisanship (LibBot Nation)

I've been pissed for years and years that each state gets 2 senators.

WYOMING HAS THE SAME AMOUNT AS CALIFORNIA!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: December 19, 2019, 11:31:43 AM »

Sorry friend, I thought the whole impeachment of Clinton was pretty stupid. 

I mean if they were going to impeach the guy it should have been for bombing a sovereign nation for 70 days with no congressional mandate and in violation of the NATO charter. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 19, 2019, 11:33:43 AM »
Only we can obstruct justice (LibDerp Leadership).

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 19, 2019, 01:41:06 PM »
MAGAs are so stupid

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1207733540395327493

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: December 19, 2019, 01:44:00 PM »
Dax will mention it in 3 days
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: December 19, 2019, 01:48:47 PM »

Oh no, when it comes to seeing what fringe whack-a-doos and idiots are saying, I just have to come here and read what weirdo's like you are posting.

Albeit the Rush updates are pretty sparse these days.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: December 19, 2019, 01:49:47 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: December 19, 2019, 01:51:10 PM »

amaze

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: December 19, 2019, 02:12:26 PM »

Oh no, when it comes to seeing what fringe whack-a-doos and idiots are saying, I just have to come here and read what weirdo's like you are posting.

dude.  you read the Epoch times

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 19, 2019, 02:26:10 PM »

Says dax who pours through Twitter replies and amplifies the one idiotic fringe post as "libtard nation" or whatever cutsie nickname he was told to brand everybody not in lockstep with DJT

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 19, 2019, 03:33:23 PM »

Says dax who pours through Twitter replies and amplifies the one idiotic fringe post as "libtard nation" or whatever cutsie nickname he was told to brand everybody not in lockstep with DJT

There's a more formal process than that.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article238541448.html?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 20, 2019, 06:23:44 AM »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 20, 2019, 07:17:41 AM »
Oof
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: December 20, 2019, 07:56:35 AM »
Lot a highly triggered posters.  Surprising.  Okay, not really.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 20, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: December 20, 2019, 09:13:13 PM »
Dear Republicans, please join me in saying moderate sounding things. No need to actually do anything differently of course.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: December 21, 2019, 08:04:27 AM »
There is bipartisan agreement

https://twitter.com/numbersmuncher/status/1208187223792922626

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 21, 2019, 08:51:13 AM »
Just hoping it’s a fair process in the senate and not a partisan crap show.

The country deserves better than that.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 21, 2019, 09:44:50 AM »
Stick and String SD for house chairmanship he can find more evidence for thirty seven cents than the three million and twelve weeks spent by the democrat controlled house!
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!