Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108922 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #375 on: November 22, 2019, 10:51:42 AM »
Yeah this is about putting Pubs on the record than removing donald trump.

None of this would have come out without the impeachment inquiry.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 22, 2019, 11:01:10 AM »
Yeah this is about putting Pubs on the record than removing donald trump.

It's also about putting Dems on record.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 22, 2019, 11:03:07 AM »
What are the Dems on the record for Dax?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 22, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »
Opposing corruption, very bad in daxpublicanland
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 22, 2019, 11:05:03 AM »
What are the Dems on the record for Dax?

It just feels like this has been discussed before, something along the lines of Trump should have called a special session back in the summer.

Also, remember when your leader Slurs Pelosi said she was against Impeachment?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 22, 2019, 11:06:19 AM »
Opposing corruption, very bad in daxpublicanland

Cue complete LibBot Nation meltdown whenever the mega corrupt Biden's and investigations are brought up in the same sentence.

LibBot Nation:  Bringing in the world of no questions asked foreign aid (Tarmac cash included)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 22, 2019, 11:13:15 AM »
dax, let's out the total idiots who don't want Biden investigated for being corrupt.  As a team.  Me, super young and aggressive with a razor like analytical brain. 

You old and fading, scared of technology and change but still with a vast catalog of crazy af conspiracy theories of which a solid 1% have a shred of proof.

We can do this.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2019, 11:13:49 AM »
lmao

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 22, 2019, 11:18:37 AM »

This is totally sufficient to make it worthwhile.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 22, 2019, 11:22:38 AM »
dax, let's out the total idiots who don't want Biden investigated for being corrupt.  As a team.  Me, super young and aggressive with a razor like analytical brain. 

You old and fading, scared of technology and change but still with a vast catalog of crazy af conspiracy theories of which a solid 1% have a shred of proof.

We can do this.

Well Dug, it's literally like you don't follow along with anything and never see how out of their minds LibBot Nation gets whenever Biden is brought up in these proceedings.

I actually sell all of the technology that facilitates your ability to participate in this blog, so that "go to" is a little old and tired.   Please try and come up with something original . . . for once.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 22, 2019, 11:31:30 AM »

We can do this.

Well Dug, it's literally like you don't follow along with anything and never see how out of their minds LibBot Nation gets whenever Biden is brought up in these proceedings.

I actually sell all of the technology that facilitates your ability to participate in this blog, so that "go to" is a little old and tired.   Please try and come up with something original . . . for once.

I am all in for outing those posters here who are against investigating Biden's corruption.  Let's do this together!  We will ride into this battle as a team.  Me, driving the 1000cc motorcycle wide open in a full speed charge at those fools who point out that only a week ago the trumpers claimed a quid pro quo was impeachable but now have deleted that as a bench mark.  You, riding in the side car due to your arthritic hip and sitting on a donut pillow to relieve the pain from chronic hemorrhoids.

This will be an easy fight for us.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 22, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »

We can do this.

I am all in for outing those posters here who are against investigating Biden's corruption.  Let's do this together!  We will ride into this battle as a team.  Me, driving the 1000cc motorcycle wide open in a full speed charge at those fools who point out that only a week ago the trumpers claimed a quid pro quo was impeachable but now have deleted that as a bench mark.  You, riding in the side car due to your arthritic hip and sitting on a donut pillow to relieve the pain from chronic hemorrhoids.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a small little mind.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 22, 2019, 11:41:22 AM »
I am seeing a resistance to this plan of attack.  I am concerned that you possibly just come here to gripe about made up "libs" who are simply boogey men that you and fellow olds have fabricated to give you a faux target for your fear/uncertainty.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 22, 2019, 11:46:40 AM »
If Biden/anyone broke laws then lock them up

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 22, 2019, 11:52:52 AM »
I am seeing a resistance to this plan of attack.  I am concerned that you possibly just come here to gripe about made up "libs" who are simply boogey men that you and fellow olds have fabricated to give you a faux target for your fear/uncertainty.

Such an insulated little mind . . . sad

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: November 22, 2019, 12:12:08 PM »

We can do this.

JHC!!!  My gut hurts...  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 22, 2019, 01:46:15 PM »
imagine being so fluid in ones beliefs that you have to frequently delete old posts as they now contradict the current position you are trying to stake out.

all the while screaming "I know you are but what am I!!!!" as you await the next set of talking points to parrot

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 22, 2019, 01:49:55 PM »
Dax,

Did you delete old posts?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 22, 2019, 02:00:53 PM »
Dax,

Did you delete old posts?
You'll have to subpoena him to secure his testimony.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 22, 2019, 02:41:35 PM »
What in the world?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 22, 2019, 02:43:08 PM »
One day RESIDENT LiBBots, will understand Libbot Nation.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 22, 2019, 03:15:20 PM »
imagine being so fluid in ones beliefs that you have to frequently delete old posts as they now contradict the current position you are trying to stake out.

all the while screaming "I know you are but what am I!!!!" as you await the next set of talking points to parrot

Dax does complete 180’s all the time. It’s one of the funnier of his complete lack of self awareness qualities.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2019, 03:22:35 PM »
to be fair to dax, if you are going to defend every idiotic thing trump says you will frequently be doing 180's.  Trump makes the job of his defenders very rough

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2019, 03:30:03 PM »
Deleting old posts?

Weird takes from some really angry weirdos.

Not surprised though.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2019, 03:31:17 PM »

Dax does complete 180’s all the time. It’s one of the funnier of his complete lack of self awareness qualities.

The biggest idiot on the board attempts to weigh in . . .  :lol: :lol: