Author Topic: It's ON boys! Bull Durham ass kicker extraordinare is on the case!  (Read 23445 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: It's ON boys! Bull Durham ass kicker extraordinare is on the case!
« Reply #252 on: April 27, 2022, 02:32:01 PM »
https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/25/letter-no-hillary-clinton-cant-try-to-hide-2016-oppo-research-from-the-special-counsel/

So much lying

Did something happen today? You seem to be spiking a football, but I don't know why. I have read both articles as well as several of the motion papers, but I still don't have enough information to make a privilege determination. So I doubt you do, either.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 27, 2022, 02:51:04 PM »
There is a strong belief that the FEC agrees with the The Coolidge Reagan Foundation complaint to the FEC that the DNC/HFA misrepresented their payments funneled via Perkins Coie to Fusion as being for legal consultancy.   

In a very short period of time Durham's team will be able to obtain the letter outlining the FEC's findings.   

n Friday’s letter, Backer also highlighted Hillary for America and the DNC’s commitment in their settlement agreement with the FEC to “not further contest the Commission’s finding of probable cause to believe” that the political organizations had “falsely reported their payments through Perkins Coie to Fusion GPS as being for legal services.” In contrast, in the Sussmann case, Hillary for America and the DNC “are nevertheless asserting materials generated by Fusion GPS and provided to Perkins Coie are protected by attorney-client privilege and work-product doctrine,” the letter stressed.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2022, 03:03:34 PM »
There is a strong belief that the FEC agrees with the The Coolidge Reagan Foundation complaint to the FEC that the DNC/HFA misrepresented their payments funneled via Perkins Coie to Fusion as being for legal consultancy.   

In a very short period of time Durham's team will be able to obtain the letter outlining the FEC's findings.   

n Friday’s letter, Backer also highlighted Hillary for America and the DNC’s commitment in their settlement agreement with the FEC to “not further contest the Commission’s finding of probable cause to believe” that the political organizations had “falsely reported their payments through Perkins Coie to Fusion GPS as being for legal services.” In contrast, in the Sussmann case, Hillary for America and the DNC “are nevertheless asserting materials generated by Fusion GPS and provided to Perkins Coie are protected by attorney-client privilege and work-product doctrine,” the letter stressed.

Yes. I read that after having to chase down the links to the articles in the Twitter responses. (You should do a better job of linking to sources.) Was there a protective order in place? Were the documents ever made public? Do people ever settle civil proceedings to avoid spiraling costs? Is a letter from a non-party to the Court properly characterized as a "complaint"? What's your point, exactly?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 27, 2022, 03:12:10 PM »

Yes. I read that after having to chase down the links to the articles in the Twitter responses. (You should do a better job of linking to sources.) Was there a protective order in place? Were the documents ever made public? Do people ever settle civil proceedings to avoid spiraling costs? Is a letter from a non-party to the Court properly characterized as a "complaint"? What's your point, exactly?

Well, first of all, I posted the exact link that I am quoting from.   Your inability to use the Internet is not my problem. 

If you read the articles (and remember you claimed that you read them  :lol:) you would know that the FEC will be releasing a letter soon. 

Why would HFA/DNC be entering into a settlement agreement with the FEC relative to the Coolidge Reagan Foundations complaint if there was nothing to the complaint?    Is dealing with the FEC a particularly expensive litigious process?   Were the courts involved in that FEC finding?     

The more Sussmann et. al. push back, the more we can easily conclude that the parties involved did in fact lead our DOJ with the aid of accomplices in the FBI on a wild goose chase of fabrications specifically to undermine the Presidency of Don Trump.    With the aid of #blueanon political leaders who to this day have released none of the "evidence" they claimed they had and with the aid millions upon millions of #blueanon who have, stlll and will always believe these lies.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 03:17:45 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2022, 03:43:08 PM »

Well, first of all, I posted the exact link that I am quoting from.   Your inability to use the Internet is not my problem.  --> Dax, you posted the links after I already read them. I assume you, like me, pulled them from the Tweet replies.

If you read the articles (and remember you claimed that you read them  :lol:) you would know that the FEC will be releasing a letter soon.  --> I did read the articles, though they weren't exactly the beacon of impartial reporting. As to the allegedly forthcoming letter, I look forward to reading it with an open mind.

Why would HFA/DNC be entering into a settlement agreement with the FEC relative to the Coolidge Reagan Foundations complaint if there was nothing to the complaint? --> This is precisely the point of FRE 404(b) objections. The inference of guilt is highly prejudicial, and the probative value of that evidence is tiny; however, if this is a bench trial, that matters less than in a jury trial. I will also remind you that the burdens of proof are not the same. People settle matters for any number of reasons. Was there an admission of guilt, dax?   Is dealing with the FEC a particularly expensive litigious process? --> Yes. Lawyers are expensive, particularly specialized ones.  Were the courts involved in that FEC finding? --> Was this a verdict or a settlement between the parties?

The more Sussmann et. al. (--> there is only one defendant, here) push back, the more we can easily conclude that the parties (--> party) involved did in fact lead our DOJ with the aid of accomplices in the FBI on a wild goose chase of fabrications specifically to undermine the Presidency of Don Trump. --> That's certainly what the Trump-appointed special prosecutor wants to prove, within the bounds of procedural and evidentiary rules. Guess we'll see.   With the aid of #blueanon political leaders who to this day have released none of the "evidence" they claimed they had and with the aid millions upon millions of #blueanon who have, stlll and will always believe these lies. --> This is not relevant to the legal case.

I will also remind you, Captain Pay-Attention, that I initially engaged you to dispute your bases for concluding prematurely that certain communications were not subject to attorney-client privilege. You've apparently decided to pivot away from that.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2022, 03:59:24 PM »
 :lol: :lol:  love it when you try to get all "let's just stick to the point" when it fits your narrative.   I mean  :lol: :lol:

Never was a claim that this was some kind of imperial reporting.   The entities that you consider "imperial reporting" are those that unilaterally declare that they're the definers of democracy and justice.   Those entities aren't touching this, which is 1000% on brand.    They were embarrassed enough by Hunter's laptop, they're facing even more embarrassment now given the narrative they chiseled into the #blueanon mind.

Highly prejudicial is an incendiary statement which implies that the FEC is potentially acting in bad faith or in an over officious and proactively punitive manner.    Is there any basis to this assertion, or are you just using the benchmark laid out by other, shall we say "proactive" Federal oversight entities?    By this account, the FEC was dead set on doing nothing, until alerted by a third party.  Sounds a little sleepy to me.   Is the DNC/HRA a victim of some sort of over officious federal oversight?  I mean, seriously?? 

I will also remind you, Captain Pay-Attention, that I initially engaged you to dispute your bases for concluding prematurely that certain communications were not subject to attorney-client privilege. You've apparently decided to pivot away from that.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:  Another one of  your ridiculous exercises which have nothing to do about nothing.    Total deflection to the issue(s) at hand.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 04:05:23 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2022, 10:14:12 PM »
The DOJ "forgot" to seal some documents for a short period in a recent filing in this case.

Sussmann claimed to the FBI that he was approaching them with the Trump information because he was just a John Q. Public concerned citizen.    Alfa Bank filed a lawsuit against Fusion GPS in which part of the evidence was a trove of emails detailing how Fusion GPS was funneling/peddling the Trump narrative to the media.   That suit never went to trial. 

That trove of emails are now part of the Bulls pool of evidence.    It further expands on the outright lie that Sussmann foisted on the FBI and more importantly, Clinton allies in the FBI, that he was there on his own volition as a good and proper citizen of these United States.    And it locks in how the process was a consorted effort to undermine Trump. 

Getting Cheeky the DOJ States:  “purported privilege holders who have intervened do so in a case in which the defendant has denied representing any client when he brought the Russian Bank-1 allegations to the FBI.”

Just good ol John Q Public Sussmann showing up at the FBI's door saying he's there just doing a good a deed and is working for no one, now defends himself by claiming attorney client privilege? 

« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 10:20:53 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 05, 2022, 12:50:28 AM »
Goodness gracious.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2022/05/04/to_spy_on_a_trump_aide_the_fbi_pursued_a_dossier_rumor_the_press_shot_down_as_bullshit_830170.html

As an adjunct:  Barack Obama - Putin Puppet?

President Obama's appearance at the New Economic School in Moscow in 2009 attracted none of the suspicion that attended Carter Page's years later.

Imagine letting a couple of complete derps like Peter Fritsch and Glen Simpson ultimately convince millions of this trash ass story, including our FBI and utter buffoons like Adam "I have evidence of COLUSION" Schiff.   

#blueanon:  The most useful of idiots

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 13, 2022, 10:10:27 AM »
The evidence in all of this is revealing that the CIA warned then President "Who we gonna bomb today?" Obama and his National Security Council no less than 6 times that the HFA campaign and the DNC was going to cook up Russia gate to distract from her email scandal.

As you recall IG Horowitz said this of the "mishandling" in Congressional testimony- it is "fair for people.. to wonder how it could be purely incompetence."

But then again, the FBI love birds said that President "Bombing Run" Obama "wants to know everything we're doing".

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2022, 04:26:42 PM »
 :lol: :lol:

The Sussmann trial judge married to Lisa Page's lawyer.    Congrats #blueanon

The incestuous world of DC.   Just need MIR to get here and go off on people who have no power bitching and not doing anything to fix problems.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 18, 2022, 09:57:28 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Margaret Goodlander is married to NSA #neocon extraordinaire Jake Sullivan.   Goodlander is special counsel to . . . Herr Garland.     :lol: :lol:

Jake Sullivan's name came up in court today in the the good citizen Sussmann trial.   Uber #neocon Jake Sullivan worked for the psychotic war monger Hillary Clinton campaign.

D.C. . . . a Roman orgy of incest.    Sad

Good to see that our mentally incapacitated President turned over a bunch of new leaves in staffing his administration.    Provided a whose-who of K street stooges and rehashed #neocons is part of that definition.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 20, 2022, 12:58:22 PM »
Hire protection Robby Mook.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 20, 2022, 12:59:51 PM »
Hire protection Robby Mook.

Did you intend to post this in a Discord chat or something?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 20, 2022, 02:17:19 PM »
The boards #2 Deflectobot

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 31, 2022, 12:23:13 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 31, 2022, 12:52:54 PM »
Not guilty, in case anyone was wondering. Another loss for Trump. Folks, we're going to be losing so much that you're going to get tired of all the losing we'll be doing.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 31, 2022, 12:57:57 PM »
Happy 8th anniversary to the Hillary indictment watch thread.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2022, 01:16:41 PM »
Do Conservatives ever get tired of being lied to… I mean I hear it all the time that this is the one bringing down (pick a democrat). Like at point this line is the most true statement in DC “Democrats may think GOP/conservatives voters are stupid….but the GOP/Fox News knows you are stupid”. They know this because you’ll believe the next lie they say and you’ll swallow that crap in droves asking for seconds.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 01:41:02 PM by turnbull »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 31, 2022, 01:18:49 PM »
Sucks to suck

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2022, 02:39:44 PM »
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!) are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared, our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged, Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs are “through the roof,” our Military “Leadership” is Woke, our Country is going to HELL, and Michael Sussmann is not guilty,” Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social, the small conservative social networking site he founded.

our Country is going to HELL