Author Topic: Master Epstein Thread  (Read 42484 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Master Epstein Thread
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2019, 07:20:57 PM »
SMDH

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 05:12:54 PM »
makes sense

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1149064630607777793?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 08:09:44 AM »
I honestly don't care about this old plea deal. Let's see the dirt on Bill and Don and whomever else all chummed up with this sack of poo.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 11:28:41 AM »
I honestly don't care about this old plea deal. Let's see the dirt on Bill and Don and whomever else all chummed up with this sack of poo.

I only care about it if some powerful clinton'esque types were behind the plea deal.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2019, 09:22:59 AM »
rough ridin' media focusing on the sweetheart deal I gave the serial pedophile instead of jobs numbers

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1149684391997825024

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2019, 04:15:18 PM »
rough ridin' media focusing on the sweetheart deal I gave the serial pedophile instead of jobs numbers

Gonna be a pickle for faux centrist SD . . . because the lax prosecution deal and Epstein's connections which range all the way back to AG Barr's father have the hallmark of a conspiracy.   

But ol by the book/everything is exactly what it seems/it all went down exactly how (insert authority figure/figures here) say it happend Steve Dave will not be a party to any such talk.

Maybe Jeffy had the goods on Acosta, but at the time Acosta just didn't seem like the kind of big cigar (I was gonna say swingin dick) that Jeff Epps was running with, so, doubtful. 

Hell, the most successful hedge fund managers in the world are being interviewed to discuss how they thought ol' Epps made his money.   Several said they at some point in their career they started calling around to find out which trading desks dealt with Epps, several said they found none, no one trading with Epps.   Reportedly Epps would tell hundred millionaire types to go pound sand and not to come back until they had at least $1 billion to turn over to him to invest (see that's a pretty sweet cover story to keep the power circle tight, you don't want some damn rancher/small oil guy from North Dakota).   Several speculated that Epps could have been on the up and  up and been able to be a one man trading show by strictly dealing in gov't backed securities, which he could have done himself.    Epps company is off shore.   

Lots of dealing with mega VIP's, sweetheart prosecution deal . . . no possible conspiracy though.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 04:22:11 PM »
I see steve dave a lot in there but can’t follow a thing you are saying. And now I’m mad I read all of it. SAD AND UNFAIR.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2019, 04:25:31 PM »
I see steve dave a lot in there but can’t follow a thing you are saying. And now I’m mad I read all of it. SAD AND UNFAIR.

You wouldn't understand.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 04:27:30 PM »
You might understand if you read this article SD, sorry (well, not really) it's not 140 characters.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 04:28:52 PM »
Here's another one SD, sorry (again, not really) it has whole paragraphs and full sentences.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/fraud-and-blackmail-jeffrey-epsteins-finances.html

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2019, 04:30:53 PM »
Man nymag really has the market cornered on Epstein source material these days.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2019, 04:33:45 PM »

So it's not legitimate, is that what you're saying The Big Dummy?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2019, 04:36:05 PM »
You might understand if you read this article SD, sorry (well, not really) it's not 140 characters.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

How such a scheme could hypothetically work has been laid out in detail in a thread on the anonymous Twitter feed of @quantian1. It’s worth reading in its entirety, but in summary it is a rough blueprint for how a devious aspiring hedge-fund manager could blackmail rich people into investing with him without raising too many flags.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2019, 04:38:11 PM »

You just made a comment about news not coming in 140 characters and you just posted back to back articles from a single source.  You are very smart tho.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2019, 04:39:38 PM »

How such a scheme could hypothetically work has been laid out in detail in a thread on the anonymous Twitter feed of @quantian1. It’s worth reading in its entirety, but in summary it is a rough blueprint for how a devious aspiring hedge-fund manager could blackmail rich people into investing with him without raising too many flags.

Multiple posts containing full sentences, not your style.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2019, 04:41:25 PM »

You just made a comment about news not coming in 140 characters and you just posted back to back articles from a single source.  You are very smart tho.

So because they're from the same source, that makes the writing immaterial and not legitimate?  Interesting.

There's going be a lot of very frustrated people out in this world if that's truly the case.  We can just throw that got damn Websters dictionary in the trash right now.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2019, 04:46:21 PM »
'sd kind of looks like a fool now
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2019, 04:48:57 PM »

I’m so owned

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2019, 04:51:07 PM »

I’m so owned

Many of this are quite excited for this juicy tale, but again, could get a little conspiratorial and that's just not the cut of your jib, friend.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2019, 04:52:51 PM »

So because they're from the same source, that makes the writing immaterial and not legitimate?  Interesting.

There's going be a lot of very frustrated people out in this world if that's truly the case.  We can just throw that got damn Websters dictionary in the trash right now.

You’ve made reference several times that people just get their news from twitter(140 characters). You then proceed to post back to back articles from the same source(nymag). Unable to see how hypocritical you are you fabricate another reason that puts blames on something else and not on yourself.

I think we need to restart the Daxbot, seems we have a memory leak because it’s getting confused again. :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2019, 04:57:46 PM »

You’ve made reference several times that people just get their news from twitter(140 characters). You then proceed to post back to back articles from the same source(nymag). Unable to see how hypocritical you are you fabricate another reason that puts blames on something else and not on yourself.

I think we need to restart the Daxbot, seems we have a memory leak because it’s getting confused again. :frown:

The Twitter and 140 character reference was only speaking to brevity and (short) attention (span theater) and the unwillingness to partake in material that may be a little more in-depth.   I was givin SD the ol what-for.   It had nothing to do with the actual source itself outside of the condensed news within.

I'll be nice and not call you a dummy.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2019, 04:58:45 PM »

I’m so owned

Get off twitter and start reading adult articles about things on twitter.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2019, 05:01:39 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2019, 05:07:10 PM »
Jeffrey Epstein is worth more than $500 million

Thought he’d have needed to be richer to to get away with confirmed pedophilia rape for a decade-plus.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2019, 05:22:32 PM »

Gonna be a pickle for faux centrist SD . . . because the lax prosecution deal and Epstein's connections which range all the way back to AG Barr's father have the hallmark of a conspiracy.   

But ol by the book/everything is exactly what it seems/it all went down exactly how (insert authority figure/figures here) say it happend Steve Dave will not be a party to any such talk.

Maybe Jeffy had the goods on Acosta, but at the time Acosta just didn't seem like the kind of big cigar (I was gonna say swingin dick) that Jeff Epps was running with, so, doubtful. 

Hell, the most successful hedge fund managers in the world are being interviewed to discuss how they thought ol' Epps made his money.   Several said they at some point in their career they started calling around to find out which trading desks dealt with Epps, several said they found none, no one trading with Epps.   Reportedly Epps would tell hundred millionaire types to go pound sand and not to come back until they had at least $1 billion to turn over to him to invest (see that's a pretty sweet cover story to keep the power circle tight, you don't want some damn rancher/small oil guy from North Dakota).   Several speculated that Epps could have been on the up and  up and been able to be a one man trading show by strictly dealing in gov't backed securities, which he could have done himself.    Epps company is off shore.   

Lots of dealing with mega VIP's, sweetheart prosecution deal . . . no possible conspiracy though.
DNR the posts after this yet, but this is the unicorn of KK and dax COMMON GROUND!
:adios: