Author Topic: Master Political Social Media Thread  (Read 91033 times)

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #2075 on: February 03, 2023, 08:38:53 PM »
There are plenty of ways to make money besides being smart.

I do think Musk is smart, though. I just think he’s terrible at looking smart and has generally poor judgment.

I will actually agree with you on most of this.  :runaway:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: February 03, 2023, 09:53:14 PM »
He legit might be an idiot.
https://twitter.com/anxioudacity/status/1620752778669985793

Yes, a complete billionaire stooge.  But you got the chortle from Trim.  Nice job there.

If you think rich people can't be stupid you might be actually brain dead.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: February 03, 2023, 09:56:24 PM »
LMAO

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: February 04, 2023, 12:54:52 AM »
There are plenty of ways to make money besides being smart.

I do think Musk is smart, though. I just think he’s terrible at looking smart and has generally poor judgment.

I think he's about as smart as the people I went to high school with who are cops now are.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: February 04, 2023, 07:24:45 AM »
He legit might be an idiot.
https://twitter.com/anxioudacity/status/1620752778669985793

Yes, a complete billionaire stooge.  But you got the chortle from Trim.  Nice job there.

If you think rich people can't be stupid you might be actually brain dead.

Weren't you talking about Musk?  I'm sure there are rich people that are stupid.  That's not how this started.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: February 07, 2023, 09:23:29 AM »
This Twitter Blue program seems way more successful than I ever thought it would be.

https://www.engadget.com/twitter-180000-paying-subscribers-us-mid-january-075214783.html

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: February 08, 2023, 12:56:35 PM »
so this thing about Chrissy Teigen making trump so insecure he begged and cried to twitter to censor her is not really a thing, right?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #2082 on: February 08, 2023, 08:46:59 PM »
AOC absolutely embarrassed herself today

A complete hyper partisan virtue signaling low IQ Derp.

Just sad

Worse, #blueanon is still triggered by Libs of Tik Tok.

Just a special series of absolute mush brains

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: February 09, 2023, 08:21:55 AM »

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: February 09, 2023, 08:34:14 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: February 09, 2023, 10:36:49 AM »
#blueanon fully behind the "nuanced" standard of censorship on Twitter.

Dissenting voices that (for example) Adam Schiff didn't like . . . censored.

Despotic regimes that toss gay people off of buildings, or entities that support chatting up 6 year olds on their gender and sexual identity or deeming 12 year olds as adults free to chat up grown ass adult strangers about their sex lives without parental knowledge . . . free reign  :thumbsup:

These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: February 09, 2023, 11:00:40 AM »
sorry it didn't go well dax

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: February 09, 2023, 11:09:04 AM »
who knew Chrissy Teigen could cause  :bawl: by the same guy who screamed into the air about "mean tweets"

You couldn't write a movie like this

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: February 09, 2023, 02:26:36 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: February 09, 2023, 02:43:36 PM »
He’s the most boring follow on twitter

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: February 09, 2023, 03:18:59 PM »
:lol:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: February 09, 2023, 03:27:48 PM »
He is bosz56.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: February 09, 2023, 03:55:13 PM »
Can we just get back to letting Adam Schiff (and others) censor Twitter, and get Hamiltion68 et. al. engaged in getting simp brained #blueanon rank and file into believing and then parroting (millions strong) that everything they don't like is "Russian disinformation" again??

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: February 09, 2023, 04:05:54 PM »
imagine sorrow screaming about "those are just mean tweets, sorry about hurting your feelings someone who makes me uncomfortable" and then in reality you had the softest feelings and cried to twitter to censor Chrissy Teigen. 

If that were me I would accuse people of deflecting and some other weak-dick stuff.  It has be debilitating to your psyche to see trump doing that

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: February 09, 2023, 04:13:21 PM »
imagine sorrow screaming about "those are just mean tweets, sorry about hurting your feelings someone who makes me uncomfortable" and then in reality you had the softest feelings and cried to twitter to censor Chrissy Teigen. 

If that were me I would accuse people of deflecting and some other weak-dick stuff.  It has be debilitating to your psyche to see trump doing that

I don't know what you're talking about, it must be some MAGA thing and for that I'll defer to you, because you're all MAGA-all the time . . .  :thumbsup:

What I'm talking about is the leadership of your movement getting so  :curse: :curse: that they demanded a parody of President crap For Brains be taken down from Twitter (among many things) and #blueanon wonks lead an organization that literally called everything #blueanon didn't like Russian disinformation because they knew they could get DerpCon One aka #blueanon rank and file parroting that and then convincing themselves by the millions that was the case.  Simp brained easily manipulated dullards numbering in the millions. 

#blueanon - where today's conspiracy theories and claims of Russian disinformation become tomorrow's factual reality.   :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: February 09, 2023, 09:21:50 PM »

I don't know what you're talking about, it must be some MAGA thing and for that I'll defer to you, because you're all MAGA-all the time . . .  :thumbsup:

What I'm talking about is the leadership of your movement getting so  :curse: :curse: that they demanded a parody of President crap For Brains be taken down from Twitter (among many things) and #blueanon wonks lead an organization that literally called everything #blueanon didn't like Russian disinformation because they knew they could get DerpCon One aka #blueanon rank and file parroting that and then convincing themselves by the millions that was the case.  Simp brained easily manipulated dullards numbering in the millions. 

#blueanon - where today's conspiracy theories and claims of Russian disinformation become tomorrow's factual reality.   :thumbsup:

Well if you are deferring to me here is what even the most rudimentary research of maga reveals:

1. Fat, grossly so, hates exercise
2. Poor, obviously they hate the free market and most on SSI or some form of handout
3.  Vapes, hell yeah
4. Pesdos, projects others are but cheers on Wagner
5.  Pro life, not even on their best day. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Master Political Social Media Thread
« Reply #2096 on: February 09, 2023, 09:33:21 PM »
Ol single lane SlowDug avoids the primary crux as always.

As an aside, #blueanon rank and file is the living home of cannabis vape pens and all things THC and similar.

While #blueanon elite get in and get out at election time and play  the “they’re gonna cancel your welfare, unemployment, social security, Medicaid, Medicare” card at evey possible turn.  Just two days ago in fact, in front of the entire country.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 09:40:36 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: February 10, 2023, 09:21:31 AM »

look slowdug, i don't know why you cant wrap your slow brain around any of this. its a matter of censorship. As a proud MAGA, a MAGA who doesn't want the government to have such far reaching powers, all I want - nay - DEMAND - is that a private company take down a mean tweet written by a private citizen about donald trump. Also, I DEMAND you let me see pics of Hunter's dong and sack and maybe hole (even if he didn't give permission for me to see photos of his dong and sack and maybe hole). Figure it out, derp

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: February 10, 2023, 09:51:43 AM »
I mean, I get it, she destroyed him but demanding twitter take it down is censorship and a violation of Teigen's 1A rights

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: February 10, 2023, 10:14:08 AM »
Dax and I have a 1A right to see some Hunter pole and hole, and DAX AND I BOTH DEMAND TO EXERCISE THAT RIGHT