Author Topic: Manhattan International Airport Master Thread  (Read 49010 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »
Do we all agree that MHK's elite status isn't going anywhere?

I mean, we have NBAF.  That should account for something, right?

RIGHT?!

yeah, I wouldn't get too worked up about this
Thanks, SD.
 :)

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2011, 12:37:38 PM »
no way in hell that they take away the flights. they are all almost at capacity and they are full of people flying on fed govt money with more fed govt money and people getting ready to move in.

yes they would.  just because a flight is full doesn't mean they're making any money on it.  rough ridin' idiots.

then why would they have added routes to both ord and dfw? not all flights may be full, but the fact that they're adding additional flights on particular routes is a great indicator that the lanes are making money.

hey gordon gecko, you're a rough ridin' idiot
i just stated that a full flight does not indicate a profitable flight.  figure it out turdball.

clams is the best at taking common sense statements and acting like he's revealing new, in-depth knowledge no one knows about. good work, clammy.

also, wasn't referring about individual flights. too many variables as to whether or not a particular flight is profitable.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2011, 12:41:24 PM »
Do we all agree that MHK's elite status isn't going anywhere?

I mean, we have NBAF.  That should account for something, right?

RIGHT?!

American Airlines Exec #1:  NBAF son, what up son?
American Airlines Exec #2:  what the hell is NBAF?

American Airlines Exec #1:  no idea
American Airlines Exec #2:  cool me either, hey don't forget to kill the flights into mantucky this week.

American Airlines Exec #1:  but they're full!!! we get fed money from them!!
American Airlines Exec #2:  but we can get more federal money flying bigger planes longer distances.

American Airlines Exec #1:  good point

:flush:

no way in hell that they take away the flights. they are all almost at capacity and they are full of people flying on fed govt money with more fed govt money and people getting ready to move in.

yes they would.  just because a flight is full doesn't mean they're making any money on it.  rough ridin' idiots.

then why would they have added routes to both ord and dfw? not all flights may be full, but the fact that they're adding additional flights on particular routes is a great indicator that the lanes are making money.

hey gordon gecko, you're a rough ridin' idiot
i just stated that a full flight does not indicate a profitable flight.  figure it out turdball.

clams is the best at taking common sense statements and acting like he's revealing new, in-depth knowledge no one knows about. good work, clammy.

also, wasn't referring about individual flights. too many variables as to whether or not a particular flight is profitable.

you're helpless

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2011, 12:52:04 PM »

yes they would.  just because a flight is full doesn't mean they're making any money on it.  rough ridin' idiots.

maybe you skipped over the bolded part or maybe you're just a complete dolt that doesn't understand much about anything related to what we are talking about. i'm not sure and i don't care. i did bold the important part of the post that you quoted. i'll let you attempt to figure the rest out.  :flush: :flush: :flush:

try to keep up.  did you fall on your face this morning?  i hope so, might do you some good.

maybe you could start a thread about happy hour flights of beer and/or wine at various plaza eateries instead of mucking the adult conversation that the adults are having in this thread.

and maybe you can try to keep up.  put your helmet back on, mongoloid, you have issues.

well i'm basing my opinion on a close friend that is currently employed as a corporate planning executive at american airlines and who also spent a couple of years working on pricing structures of aa flights in and out of japan, while your source for information is whatever faloon bartender happened to draw the tuesday afteroon shift. so unless i'm wanting to know if the faloon handmakes their ranch dressing or purchases it in bulk from sysco, i think i'll stick w/ what i already know. thanks anyway though dumbass.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: :horrorsurprise:
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2011, 08:11:38 PM »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 30, 2011, 07:17:17 AM »
So any updates about direct flights to/from Jackson Hole like that one guy asked about a little bit ago?

that one guy

that one guy

:shakesfist:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 30, 2011, 08:47:10 AM »
mhkommuters would absolutely love to fly with that inuit girl ariel.  she could totally save mhk.  not even joking.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2011, 08:07:04 PM »
mhkommuters would absolutely love to fly with that inuit girl ariel.  she could totally save mhk.  not even joking.

:confused:

You mean this Inuit?

FWIW, Alaska Airlines is probably one of the most elite travel options out there.  Plus it would open up a recruiting pipeline to Ketchikan.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 30, 2011, 08:56:00 PM »
Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and Emirates, in that order

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
I know something you don't know.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2011, 04:21:40 PM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2011, 04:35:11 PM »

Not for long...  :driving:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2011, 04:41:47 PM »
WELL?!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »

Not for long...  :driving:

Nevermind, my mhk people dont know crap.  This is what happens when I'm not around to stay on their asses about it

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2011, 04:48:15 PM »
ok. ok. I'll tell you guys what I know. just need to grab a drink and go to the b room real quick.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »
ok. ok. I'll tell you guys what I know. just need to grab a drink and go to the b room real quick.
:users:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2011, 05:34:43 PM »
Cathay Pacific is the most elite airline so it is the one I'm hoping rd has scoop on.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2011, 05:48:28 PM »
Cathay Pacific is the most elite airline so it is the one I'm hoping rd has scoop on.

ya right. BTW how are my key west pp/nns coming you sonofabitch.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2011, 06:15:07 PM »
heard a rumor about a direct to memphis. I mean wtf?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2011, 07:43:01 PM »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2011, 07:57:17 PM »

Just landed in oma. Will have shortly.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2011, 08:06:21 PM »

Just landed in oma. Will have shortly.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

i'll assume that sd is going to follow through on this, so i'll share what i heard. my source isn't 100%, but a very strong rumor is that felix rex is going to be pretty damn happy if he ever wants to visit mhk directly on aa for a fball or bball game some time in the fairly near future. not what we most probably want, but opening up aa to the east coast when you have around 300k ba and aa miles is a pretty sweet deal for some.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2011, 08:31:39 PM »
so does anyone know where the hell felix rex is from?  For selfish reasons, I hope Denver and that RD doesn't understand what the east coast is

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2011, 08:42:43 PM »
so does anyone know where the hell felix rex is from?  For selfish reasons, I hope Denver and that RD doesn't understand what the east coast is

dc

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2011, 09:44:50 PM »

If it helps, I'm moving to Cairo. Pretty skeptical about AA possibilities straight to mhk there. I'm sure it let's Daris cross off a new years resolution (which tragically dooms one of mine right out the gate)
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."