Author Topic: Manhattan International Airport Master Thread  (Read 49047 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: :horrorsurprise:
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2011, 07:32:21 AM »
 :zzz:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2011, 07:48:51 AM »
how dare you move this to one of the 'other' boards.  This has serious implications for football recruiting!!!!
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2011, 07:50:21 AM »
how dare you move this to one of the 'other' boards.  This has serious implications for football recruiting!!!!

no it doesn't.  I suggest you brush up on your airline bankruptcy history.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2011, 08:04:50 AM »
this means absolutely nothing to you or the average flier.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2011, 08:06:16 AM »
no crap people  :blank:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: mhk-ord?
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2011, 11:03:35 AM »
Bit airline industry analyst Seth Kaplan of Airline Weekly thinks otherwise. "Cuts will come," he said. "They’ve said everything is normal for now, but the cutting will surely start soon. They’ll reduce aircraft, employees and routes."

:frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2011, 11:09:19 AM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2011, 11:11:27 AM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »
<---will take SD reassurances more seriously if they include insider-y terms like "AA metal" more than if it's just a guy snoring
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »
losing the flights would be devastating. perhaps they will just take away ORD.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2011, 11:50:12 AM »
Would be preferable.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2011, 11:58:41 AM »
losing the flights would be devastating. perhaps they will just take away ORD.

It may get changed up but they aren't going to stop flying sold out routes.  AA has put off the spin off of AE until some time in 2012.  Will be more interesting to see how AE moves forward from there.  That would be the bigger concern imo. 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2011, 12:00:02 PM »
no way in hell that they take away the flights. they are all almost at capacity and they are full of people flying on fed govt money with more fed govt money and people getting ready to move in.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2011, 12:03:29 PM »
So any updates about direct flights to/from Jackson Hole like that one guy asked about a little bit ago?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2011, 12:20:24 PM »
no way in hell that they take away the flights. they are all almost at capacity and they are full of people flying on fed govt money with more fed govt money and people getting ready to move in.

yes they would.  just because a flight is full doesn't mean they're making any money on it.  rough ridin' idiots.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2011, 12:25:19 PM »

yes they would.  just because a flight is full doesn't mean they're making any money on it.  rough ridin' idiots.

then why would they have added routes to both ord and dfw? not all flights may be full, but the fact that they're adding additional flights on particular routes is a great indicator that the lanes are making money.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »

maybe you skipped over the bolded part or maybe you're just a complete dolt that doesn't understand much about anything related to what we are talking about. i'm not sure and i don't care. i did bold the important part of the post that you quoted. i'll let you attempt to figure the rest out.  :flush: :flush: :flush:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »

yes they would.  just because a flight is full doesn't mean they're making any money on it.  rough ridin' idiots.

then why would they have added routes to both ord and dfw? not all flights may be full, but the fact that they're adding additional flights on particular routes is a great indicator that the lanes are making money.

hey gordon gecko, you're a rough ridin' idiot
i just stated that a full flight does not indicate a profitable flight.  figure it out turdball.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2011, 12:28:30 PM »

maybe you skipped over the bolded part or maybe you're just a complete dolt that doesn't understand much about anything related to what we are talking about. i'm not sure and i don't care. i did bold the important part of the post that you quoted. i'll let you attempt to figure the rest out.  :flush: :flush: :flush:

try to keep up.  did you fall on your face this morning?  i hope so, might do you some good.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2011, 12:30:32 PM »

yes they would.  just because a flight is full doesn't mean they're making any money on it.  rough ridin' idiots.

hey gordon gecko, you're a rough ridin' idiot
i just stated that a full flight does not indicate a profitable flight.  figure it out turdball.

figure it out turdball.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »

maybe you skipped over the bolded part or maybe you're just a complete dolt that doesn't understand much about anything related to what we are talking about. i'm not sure and i don't care. i did bold the important part of the post that you quoted. i'll let you attempt to figure the rest out.  :flush: :flush: :flush:

try to keep up.  did you fall on your face this morning?  i hope so, might do you some good.

maybe you could start a thread about happy hour flights of beer and/or wine at various plaza eateries instead of mucking the adult conversation that the adults are having about actual plane flights in this thread.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2011, 12:33:43 PM »

maybe you could start a thread about happy hour flights of beer and/or wine at various plaza eateries instead of mucking the adult conversation that the adults are having in this thread.

and maybe you can try to keep up.  put your helmet back on, mongoloid, you have issues.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »
Do we all agree that MHK's elite status isn't going anywhere?

I mean, we have NBAF.  That should account for something, right?

RIGHT?!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2011, 12:35:27 PM »
Do we all agree that MHK's elite status isn't going anywhere?

I mean, we have NBAF.  That should account for something, right?

RIGHT?!

yeah, I wouldn't get too worked up about this