Author Topic: Why is dax so unhinged today?  (Read 36995 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Why is dax so unhinged today?
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2019, 05:05:47 PM »
dax why would you follow such a loonie loon?  If you know they are stupid, unreliable and completely insane

Because if I actually catch something they post and choose to pay any attention to it and if it interests me, I'll research it myself to see if there's any merit to what they're saying. 

Twitter is pretty easy . . . press follow/press unfollow.   Is getting worked up by who people follow or don't follow a thing?  Weird if so.

I just mean you follow some total nutcases.  How do you have time for such maga looniness?

I guess I would ask the same thing of a lot of LibDerps.  For example the most watched LibDerp TV host on the most popular LibDerp TV Network has been documented to be one of the biggest tinfoil whack-a-doo's in the business . . . yet, while her ratings are down a bit, she still draws millions of viewers every night.

and I would answer because they are totally old, easily fooled dipshits.  But then where would that leave you...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2019, 05:08:55 PM »
dax why would you follow such a loonie loon?  If you know they are stupid, unreliable and completely insane

Because if I actually catch something they post and choose to pay any attention to it and if it interests me, I'll research it myself to see if there's any merit to what they're saying. 

Twitter is pretty easy . . . press follow/press unfollow.   Is getting worked up by who people follow or don't follow a thing?  Weird if so.

I just mean you follow some total nutcases.  How do you have time for such maga looniness?

I guess I would ask the same thing of a lot of LibDerps.  For example the most watched LibDerp TV host on the most popular LibDerp TV Network has been documented to be one of the biggest tinfoil whack-a-doo's in the business . . . yet, while her ratings are down a bit, she still draws millions of viewers every night.

and I would answer because they are totally old, easily fooled dipshits.  But then where would that leave you...

The complete opposite of an easily fooled dipshit . . pfft, call me Captain Obvious.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2019, 05:51:14 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2019, 06:04:43 PM »

Weird usage

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2019, 09:11:06 AM »
6/4/2019 - 6/5/2019: Because people were making fun of Trump's tuxedo.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2019, 09:38:14 AM »
6/4/2019 - 6/5/2019: Because people were making fun of Trump's tuxedo.

chum . . . you define and redefine Trump Derangement Syndrome

You trend setter you

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2019, 09:54:03 AM »
I'm sure none of us claim to always have the correct answer about why dax is so unhinged on any given day. These are merely our best guesses.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2019, 09:58:58 AM »
I'm sure none of us claim to always have the correct answer about why dax is so unhinged on any given day. These are merely our best guesses.

50% of your last 50 posts are in Trump threads . . . TDS

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2019, 12:29:26 PM »
6/5/19 - mad because the president is a moron but not because he thinks the president shouldn't be a moron but because he has to defend everything the moron says and it makes dax look like a moron too.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2019, 12:46:22 PM »
6/5/19 - mad because the president is a moron but not because he thinks the president shouldn't be a moron but because he has to defend everything the moron says and it makes dax look like a moron too.

Posted by the guy who clearly doesn't understand that due to Brexit and how it may occur Ireland/N.Ireland can/does/will have a substantial border situation to resolve.

Just admit you're clueless instead of raging out per usual.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2019, 12:50:28 PM »
See, he has to try and defend any stupid thing trump says, even stuff like how a wall is going to be great for Ireland.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2019, 12:53:39 PM »
See, he has to try and defend any stupid thing trump says, even stuff like how a wall is going to be great for Ireland.

Just admit that you don't really understand the situation in Ireland and everyone will understand knowing it's just LibDerp7 and that's nothing unusual.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2019, 12:58:09 PM »
The only person who doesn't understand the situation is the guy you are forced to defend (making you look like a moron)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2019, 01:00:46 PM »
The only person who doesn't understand the situation is the guy you are forced to defend (making you look like a moron)

Says the dude who just keeps on responding in the 3rd thread created specifically by the resident LibDerps about me.

The fact that you all have your anal tachometers revving to 10,000 RPM's and want to pick apart every word Trump says . . . even when he's talking about a very real world situation is both  :lol: :lol: and concerning.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2019, 01:03:36 PM »
6/5/19 - I reported the daily reason that dax is unhinged and it caused catastrophic unhingedness

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2019, 01:06:03 PM »
6/5/19 - I reported the daily reason that dax is unhinged and it caused catastrophic unhingedness

Parody Poster LibDerp7, I'm sorry, okay, not really that you're utterly disenfranchised by your own party and the fact that they're just going to roll out another mega corrupt old NeoCon white person to run for president (again). 

No need to take it out on the rest of us.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2019, 09:58:11 AM »

Just admit that you don't really understand the situation in Ireland and everyone will understand knowing it's just LibDerp7 and that's nothing unusual.

Why on earth would they need walls on the Irish border with N. Ireland?  They might need customs checkpoints on the roads but a wall is completely ridiculous.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2019, 10:15:06 AM »

Why on earth would they need walls on the Irish border with N. Ireland?  They might need customs checkpoints on the roads but a wall is completely ridiculous.

Remember how nuts you guys went on the the "57 states" mis-speak (among many stammering and stuttering utterances when your guy was off teleprompter) and how people made fun of it? 

Ireland/N. Ireland has a border situation relative to Brexit, the wall was likely a mis-speak.

Not hard, but super anal LibDerp Nation get all in a tizzy about this stuff.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2019, 11:19:05 AM »
Obama misspoke a handful of times in 8 years, Trump misspeaks every time he opens his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2019, 11:27:04 AM »
You have to take him seriously, not literally <----- remember when all the pubs said that lol

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2019, 11:33:17 AM »
Obama misspoke a handful of times in 8 years, Trump misspeaks every time he opens his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And where were you and why didn’t you say something then!  You just went with it and did a complete 180 sometime around Jan 2017.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2019, 11:46:47 AM »
Ah, uh . . . uhhh, uhh, you guys seem upset and BTW we're rolling back ISIS (ISIS expanding at the time), the JV team, we're also rolling back Al Qaeda (AQ expanding into North Africa at the time).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2019, 11:51:58 AM »
I like that rubes now use misspeak as a defense mechanism

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2019, 11:54:04 AM »
I like that rubes now use misspeak as a defense mechanism

Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation is so easily propagandized.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2019, 02:10:46 PM »
6/7/19 - undetermined, seems to be an all encompassing hate of liberals