Author Topic: Why is dax so unhinged today?  (Read 36982 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Why is dax so unhinged today?
« on: May 30, 2019, 02:01:36 PM »
5/29/2019: Because Mueller implied in his statement today that Trump should be impeached.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Why is dax so unhinged today?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 02:01:59 PM »
5/30/2019: Because Mueller implied in his statement yesterday that Trump should be impeached.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 02:17:11 PM »
Another thread about me?

You seem . . . triggered

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 02:18:58 PM »
Another thread about me?

You seem . . . triggered
Enamored

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 02:20:35 PM »
Another thread about me?

You seem . . . triggered
Enamored

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Agreed

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 05:57:40 PM »
I won’t lie, I’m a bit obsessed with dax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2019, 06:08:49 PM »

I totally am. It's pretty special that gE has it's own Alex jones
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 06:12:02 PM »

I totally am. It's pretty special that gE has it's own Alex jones

Get us up to speed on what Alex is saying these days Parody Poster LibDerp7

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2019, 08:07:47 AM »
Seems like every time I get convinced that dax is mostly pulling off some long term performance art, something like this happens. I click on the top commenter to a nonsensical Trump tweet to check out the weird sycophantic profile, and there it is.

:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2019, 08:10:38 AM »
Seems like every time I get convinced that dax is mostly pulling off some long term performance art, something like this happens. I click on the top commenter to a nonsensical Trump tweet to check out the weird sycophantic profile, and there it is.

Some people don't seem to get how Twitter works . . . looks like 8man is one of them.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 08:57:11 AM »
I wonder how many Russian bots dax is following.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 08:59:48 AM »

Some people don't seem to get how Twitter works . . . looks like 8man is one of them.

Every artist needs his muse, I suppose

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 09:08:45 AM »
This is fascinating stuff coming from a group who regularly posts things from Twitter on here that clearly falls under the domain of "who the eff is this person and why do I need to contribute to their paypal site in order to keep their operation going?"

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2019, 09:10:32 AM »
This is fascinating stuff coming from a group who regularly posts things from Twitter on here that clearly falls under the domain of "who the eff is this person and why do I need to contribute to their paypal site in order to keep their operation going?"

Are you referring to newspapers?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2019, 09:11:51 AM »

LOL, bucket, why are you always running in the back of the pack?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 09:14:28 AM »

So, yes?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 09:18:09 AM »

So, yes?

I've used that "paypal" line before in response to Twitter postings from nobodies.

Some dude who writes for (insert whatever publication you want) is more likely than not, still a nobody. 

Sys-Whack-A-Doo tends to post stuff from guys who when you peel it back, were mid-level paper pushers at (insert government agency here) are now pretending to be somebodies on Twitter.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 09:21:52 AM »

So, yes?

I've used that "paypal" line before in response to Twitter postings from nobodies.

Some dude who writes for (insert whatever publication you want) is more likely than not, still a nobody. 

Sys-Whack-A-Doo tends to post stuff from guys who when you peel it back, were mid-level paper pushers at (insert government agency here) are now pretending to be somebodies on Twitter.

And what about the Epoch Times?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 09:24:56 AM »

So, yes?

And what about the Epoch Times?

I don't recall calling them experts or touting their credentials.

You're trolling me now, right?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 09:31:01 AM »
dax why would you follow such a loonie loon?  If you know they are stupid, unreliable and completely insane

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 09:40:15 AM »
dax why would you follow such a loonie loon?  If you know they are stupid, unreliable and completely insane

Because if I actually catch something they post and choose to pay any attention to it and if it interests me, I'll research it myself to see if there's any merit to what they're saying. 

Twitter is pretty easy . . . press follow/press unfollow.   Is getting worked up by who people follow or don't follow a thing?  Weird if so.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2019, 09:57:46 AM »
I understand you dax, I follow a few of the chunkles type loons for a laugh.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2019, 10:27:24 AM »

Because if I actually catch something they post and choose to pay any attention to it and if it interests me, I'll research it myself to see if there's any merit to what they're saying. 

Twitter is pretty easy . . . press follow/press unfollow.   Is getting worked up by who people follow or don't follow a thing?  Weird if so.

I just mean you follow some total nutcases.  How do you have time for such maga looniness? 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2019, 11:08:45 AM »

I just mean you follow some total nutcases.  How do you have time for such maga looniness?
It’s just inspiration for his gE art

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2019, 05:03:43 PM »

I guess I would ask the same thing of a lot of LibDerps.  For example the most watched LibDerp TV host on the most popular LibDerp TV Network has been documented to be one of the biggest tinfoil whack-a-doo's in the business . . . yet, while her ratings are down a bit, she still draws millions of viewers every night.