Author Topic: Fire Chris Klieman  (Read 108020 times)

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Chris Klieman
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2019, 01:15:35 PM »
What's next? A power towel?

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2019, 01:48:43 PM »
can't wait to see Kli in a cowboy hat at one of the post game press conferences

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2019, 02:03:34 PM »
does Klieman think releasing injury info at pressers is going to HELP us win?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2019, 12:01:44 PM »
Look at that sexy futbol stade :love:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2019, 12:05:12 PM »
how many d1 coaches do you think wear shorts during games? is that the level of professionalism we're willing to accept from our head ball coach? stay tuned, cat fans...

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2019, 06:30:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/KellisRobinett/status/1163530030124810240?s=19

As long as we don't have to do the whole bend don't break crap, I don't care.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline catbacker 73

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2019, 02:53:52 AM »
'taterblast

is that music i hear? you know who else allowed music at kstate football practices?

Tater, Tater, Tatter, the list below includes several "decent"  :lol:teams who use music during their practices too.

"I go through a practice without music and I think that's really weird," Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen.

assistant coach at Georgia Tech, Penn State coach Bill O'Brien says teams need to practice with this tempo in practice and with the distractions of a glass-shattering crowd. Proponents believe fast-paced music offers a solution for both, while also being viewed as a morale booster.

Hazell is one of the many believers in music in the Big Ten Conference, along with O'Brien, Andersen, Illinois coach Tim Beckman, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio and Indiana coach Kevin Wilson.
Teams such as Wyoming, Oregon, Utah, UCLA, Arizona and Louisiana-Lafayette also use the tempo system,

Louisiana-Lafayette coach Mark Hudspeth -- Music isn't always a panacea for uninspired football or a catalyst for communication. The song, like any college football player, must rise to the occasion.

"We tried country one practice, but we had to start practice over," Hudspeth says. "It didn't resonate, even for the guys who like country."
People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2019, 07:03:29 PM »
I don't believe I saw the "FAMILY" block when the team ran out on Saturday. What I did see was Coach Klieman taking all the attention away from the players as they ran out of the tunnel. Very large ego, if you ask me.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2019, 08:00:01 PM »
No catpak thing either on the way back into the locker room. Millennials smdh.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2019, 08:01:53 PM »
My sources tell me it says "FAMILY" on the handle of the sledgehammer. So his job may be safe for the time being.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2019, 08:16:27 PM »
players were seen on the field with dreads and non white socks.  Won’t be long before the entire program is cancerous and unrecognizable.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2019, 10:09:11 PM »
If you're not a fan of the mangy bobcat, that is still on the sideline

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2019, 08:58:07 AM »
I don't believe I saw the "FAMILY" block when the team ran out on Saturday. What I did see was Coach Klieman taking all the attention away from the players as they ran out of the tunnel. Very large ego, if you ask me.

If you've noticed, no one really is asking you.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2019, 09:06:33 AM »
A Sean Snyder coached team wouldn't have missed that FG

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2019, 10:52:53 AM »

This program was built on the mantra of "No I in team" and the 16 goals. After Saturday I'm feeling more like it's "There's definitely an I in Klieman" and the 16 bowls they smoked after the game. Did you hear the pregame music?

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2019, 12:05:41 PM »

This program was built on the mantra of "No I in team" and the 16 goals. After Saturday I'm feeling more like it's "There's definitely an I in Klieman" and the 16 bowls they smoked after the game. Did you hear the pregame music?

No but I think that was more because of either ESPN+ not providing me the opportunity, me not listening for it or a combination of both.
My personal opinion is that (a) you wish that HCBS was still HC and would therefore find any reason to hate his replacement and (b) our team for the last couple of seasons was not very good. Yesterday's team, with basically the same players as at least last year's performed way better than they did last year (I concede it was one game) so I'm thinking I really don't GAF about what music, if any, is played when the team departs the locker room or whether or not they carry some hand painted block of wood with them.

They can all stroll out at a leisurely walk and if they continue to win like they did yesterday, I'm good with that.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2019, 12:13:03 PM »
your getting trolled hard, no one liked the block of wood except mitch holtus

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2019, 12:34:31 PM »
"There's definitely an I in Klieman" and the 16 bowls they smoked after the game

lol

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2019, 12:44:02 PM »
your getting trolled hard, no one liked the block of wood except mitch holtus
I wish you'd have waited a few more posts to let the cat out of the bag.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2019, 12:48:11 PM »

No but I think that was more because of either ESPN+ not providing me the opportunity, me not listening for it or a combination of both.
My personal opinion is that (a) you wish that HCBS was still HC and would therefore find any reason to hate his replacement and (b) our team for the last couple of seasons was not very good. Yesterday's team, with basically the same players as at least last year's performed way better than they did last year (I concede it was one game) so I'm thinking I really don't GAF about what music, if any, is played when the team departs the locker room or whether or not they carry some hand painted block of wood with them.

They can all stroll out at a leisurely walk and if they continue to win like they did yesterday, I'm good with that.

Okay this Saturday you can meet me in Section 17 Row 34 to explain to my 3 year old child what the person on the loud speaker means when they say "F..." and the rest of the word is edited out.

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2019, 04:23:51 PM »
Okay this Saturday you can meet me in Section 17 Row 34 to explain to my 3 year old child what the person on the loud speaker means when they say "F..." and the rest of the word is edited out.
:sdeek: Goodness. What music did they play? Old school gangsta rap? I was not there, nor could I hear through ESPN+, please share a playlist or an approximate description (edited to G-rated, of course!).
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2019, 07:20:19 AM »
:sdeek: Goodness. What music did they play? Old school gangsta rap? I was not there, nor could I hear through ESPN+, please share a playlist or an approximate description (edited to G-rated, of course!).

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3hm9fYbZUyi6VeuV3E71jo?si=0rhhE8O9Q563eo5Aq0VghQ

i guess we're trying to be Miami now. what's next, a turnover chain?

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2019, 08:17:25 AM »
we have a turnover sledge hammer

pound the stone to purple

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2019, 08:50:44 PM »
For some reason I don't care about this.  Even with my longstanding history of loving backup QB's.