Author Topic: The impending war with Iran  (Read 41102 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: The impending war with Iran
« Reply #175 on: January 03, 2020, 11:03:34 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 03, 2020, 11:09:34 AM »
If it's not war with a NATO partner than I must condemn.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 03, 2020, 11:20:10 AM »
If it's not war with a NATO partner than I must condemn.

You could condemn any war and political assassination.  But you won't because the incel sites tell you to go forth and support

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 03, 2020, 11:23:29 AM »
Yeah, I'm a big dumb idiot for thinking dax might actually stay consistent. Oh well, guess I'm an optimist
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 03, 2020, 11:50:41 AM »
John Bolton must be so disappointed he’s not gonna be a part of this.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2020, 12:05:09 PM »
Killing a general commanding terrorists in a non-native country is a political assassination . . . but killing an American Citizen in same way without due process is perfectly fine as long as Barry Obama does it (LiBot Nation)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 03, 2020, 12:08:34 PM »
Killing a general commanding terrorists in a non-native country is a political assassination . . . but killing an American Citizen in same way without due process is perfectly fine as long as Barry Obama does it (LiBot Nation)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 03, 2020, 12:10:37 PM »

None thinking LibBot Brownshirts need not respond.

Drone strikes are great . . . as long as  Democrat is president (LibBot Nation)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 03, 2020, 12:15:48 PM »
Drone Strike?  We demand that you get congressional approval!!  (LibBot Nation)

Overthrow a sovereign nation, no problem, you're a Democrat after all (LibBot Nation)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2020, 12:18:50 PM »
Now we get to the false equivalency portion of the meltdown.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2020, 12:22:48 PM »
Now we get to the false equivalency portion of the meltdown.

Weird, so there's not Congressional Democrats melting down because there wasn't Congressional approval? Yet your guy conducted thousands of drone strikes and I don't recall a single Dem of note demanding that there be Congressional approval for those strikes, let alone approval for overthrowing government(s).

LibBot.9 aka The Constant Tapout

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2020, 12:27:45 PM »
Glad to see Dax "we've always been at war with Eastasia not Eurasia" is here to tell us that his boy taking out someone with a drone was justified and thus has lost all shreds of his last bit of credibility on anything and is trying to tell the strawman in his mind "libbot nation" that really what he's been melting down for the better part of a decade with the last president now is assigned to his own.

Also glad to see republicans (TrumpBot Nation) have been noted to not give a damn about any congressional restraint, and seem quite giddy at regime change, hope the party of Trump will take note of that the next time when a democrat is in office and not at any time show any sort of the same treatment ever.

Trumpbotdax FTW
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2020, 12:34:41 PM »
Glad to see Dax "we've always been at war with Eastasia not Eurasia" is here to tell us that his boy taking out someone with a drone was justified and thus has lost all shreds of his last bit of credibility on anything and is trying to tell the strawman in his mind "libbot nation" that really what he's been melting down for the better part of a decade with the last president now is assigned to his own.

Also glad to see republicans (TrumpBot Nation) have been noted to not give a damn about any congressional restraint, and seem quite giddy at regime change, hope the party of Trump will take note of that the next time when a democrat is in office and not at any time show any sort of the same treatment ever.

Trumpbotdax FTW

I haven't said whether it was justified or not.   I'm  :lol: at the usual people doing the usual meltdown knowing they fully supported a continuous onslaught of drone strikes, even on American citizens and the overthrow of sovereign nations without any explanation let alone Congressional approval.   Sorry you missed 2008 to 2016 candyman. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The impending war with Iran
« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2020, 12:37:45 PM »
We are now at the “I’m just :lol: at the libderps” part of the meltdown.  Everything has been going according to script so far. The recharge maintenance window is paying off.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2020, 12:43:48 PM »
We are now at the “I’m just :lol: at the libderps” part of the meltdown.  Everything has been going according to script so far. The recharge maintenance window is paying off.

Unfortunately LibBot Brownshirts such as yourself bring nothing to the table.   Sadly you stood by and applauded as your guy killed, refugee'd, deported millions while overthrowing governments leading to decades long civil wars and the deaths of tens of thousand more . . . with no approval or explanations, but with a joyful legion of people like yourself backing him the whole way.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2020, 12:45:31 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2020, 12:47:29 PM »
Steve Dave dredging the low brow bottom.   Sad

It's always bad when we say it is (LibBot Nation)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2020, 12:50:34 PM »
I don't know crap about any of this, but this does not sound encouraging.

https://twitter.com/RepSlotkin/status/1213127824451788807

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2020, 12:54:02 PM »
I haven't said whether it was justified or not.   I'm  :lol: at the usual people doing the usual meltdown knowing they fully supported a continuous onslaught of drone strikes, even on American citizens and the overthrow of sovereign nations without any explanation let alone Congressional approval.   Sorry you missed 2008 to 2016 candyman.

Yesssss, now we get to the part of the dax cycle where he acts super vague and takes no (explicit) sides to give himself a loophole out and to avoid having to answer for his insane beliefs.

Dax, a yes or no question: do you think this military action/attack/killing was justified?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2020, 12:55:37 PM »
The Iranian government has been leading chants of Death to America for 4 decades, but now everyone is all angst laden and upset.

Iran is a Russian client state that exporting terrorism all across the Middle East.   I would have thought the New McCarthyites would be overjoyed, sad.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2020, 12:57:19 PM »

Yesssss, now we get to the part of the dax cycle where he acts super vague and takes no (explicit) sides to give himself a loophole out and to avoid having to answer for his insane beliefs.

Dax, a yes or no question: do you think this military action/attack/killing was justified?
Please follow up with do you think it was wise? Preferably without referencing the previous administration (I know, this will be tough for you).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2020, 12:58:33 PM »

Killing an Iranian General in Iraq who planned and is planning attacks on American's?   A uniformed soldier operating under the flag of a terror state killed in another country where he was organizing and leading attacks on Americans, and you guys are having a total meltdown.    :lol:

Why do you only post on here when I do Skinny??

SkinnyStalker . . . SMDH, sad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2020, 01:01:05 PM »

Please follow up with do you think it was wise? Preferably without referencing the previous administration (I know, this will be tough for you).

I'll leave out the previous administration when people like you finally admit you said nothing, and your leadership said nothing while the guy bombed, refugee'd and overthrew and tried to overthrow governments around the world with little to no explanation, and only a few sad eye'd "probably shouldn't have done that" well after the fact.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2020, 01:04:24 PM »
LOL, fine. Include the Obama administration in your response. Do you think the assassination was wise?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2020, 01:12:34 PM »
LOL, fine. Include the Obama administration in your response. Do you think the assassination was wise?

Why is killing an enemy soldier operating inside a country lead by a U.S. coalition government called an assassination?