Author Topic: Killing babies at 9 months  (Read 26195 times)

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Re: Killing babies at 9 months
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2019, 09:53:24 PM »
I’m good, bud. Heard a heart beat today. I think I’ll keep it!

that's not your decision

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2019, 09:54:12 PM »
I’m good, bud. Heard a heart beat today. I think I’ll keep it!

that's not your decision

Why you trynna trigger our dude?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2019, 10:02:23 PM »
i doubt that qualifies as a trigger. wacky didn't pull out, and biologically speaking, his part is done now.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2019, 10:05:12 PM »
I setup my life for this moment, amazing how the thrill is when you work towards a plan responsibly. You meant to say congrats, bud.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2019, 10:09:57 PM »
i doubt that qualifies as a trigger. wacky didn't pull out, and biologically speaking, his part is done now.

If you had premium, you would know the full story from Wacky’s World.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2019, 10:11:22 PM »
My rule of thumb is that city slicker doctors will always be willing to push the limits of abortion law by a couple of months. So, yeah, this law will absolutely lead to the wholesale slaughter of beautiful, smiling little babies.  :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2019, 10:13:29 PM »
At least you admit it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2019, 10:49:29 PM »
Nevermind. I almost got got by fake news.

you gotta be on your feet out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2019, 11:02:03 PM »
Wacks, any more comments on how NY people are worse than other people?
:adios:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2019, 11:45:57 PM »
Celebrating this law and lighting up the world trade center for it is just another chapter in the saga of who the dumber Cuomo brother is.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2019, 12:29:22 AM »
Celebrating this law and lighting up the world trade center for it is just another chapter in the saga of who the dumber Cuomo brother is.
Congrats!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2019, 12:39:04 AM »
Chum has lost his job feeding off this daily crap. Let’s take a brake: I land at 2 tomorrow.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2019, 12:55:57 AM »
Chum has badgerd on daily about conservatives and has made jokes about his previous admins. Of course I don’t like this, rooting for him no matter what.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2019, 09:34:19 AM »
My question about the "health of the mother" argument:  What possible condition could there be for a mother that the only option for her well being is killing her near term baby?  Does one exist?  I understand the need for immediate delivery, but a C-Section can be performed in that event.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2019, 09:53:02 AM »
My question about the "health of the mother" argument:  What possible condition could there be for a mother that the only option for her well being is killing her near term baby?  Does one exist?  I understand the need for immediate delivery, but a C-Section can be performed in that event.

Info was vague, but a contestant on the last ep of The Bachelor told the guy that her sister had cancer while pregnant and died giving birth.

Obvs, it was another no-bone episode.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2019, 09:56:26 AM »
Is it too late to abort this thread?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2019, 10:00:24 AM »

Info was vague, but a contestant on the last ep of The Bachelor told the guy that her sister had cancer while pregnant and died giving birth.

Yeah but if you abort in the 3rd trimester you still have to give birth or have a C-Section.  How would the baby being dead help?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2019, 10:02:49 AM »
Do people think it's common for a woman to change their mind at 8.5 months and then fake cancer to have an abortion?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2019, 10:15:07 AM »
I think what wacky is trying to say is that the term “health” is vague.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2019, 10:17:49 AM »

Yeah but if you abort in the 3rd trimester you still have to give birth or have a C-Section.  How would the baby being dead help?

Idk, but I will begrudgingly continue watching the show on rough ridin' west-coast delay and see if they clear that up.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2019, 10:26:40 AM »

Idk, but I will begrudgingly continue watching the show on rough ridin' west-coast delay and see if they clear that up.

which contestant is it? 

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2019, 10:26:52 AM »
Do people think it's common for a woman to change their mind at 8.5 months and then fake cancer to have an abortion?

No I don't think it's common.  But why then is there even an exception for cases in which the women's health is threatened?  As far as I can tell there aren't any conditions that would require abortion in the 3rd trimester in order to preserve the health of the mother.  All I'm saying is it doesn't make any sense.

Unless "women's health/well being" isn't solely referring to physical health but perhaps to emotional/psychological health as well?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2019, 10:33:55 AM »

which contestant is it? 

The one who had the 1-on-1 at the San Diego amusement park with allegedly sick kids.  I think redhead-ish and relatively older?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Killing babies at 9 months
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2019, 10:33:58 AM »

No I don't think it's common.  But why then is there even an exception for cases in which the women's health is threatened?  As far as I can tell there aren't any conditions that would require abortion in the 3rd trimester in order to preserve the health of the mother.  All I'm saying is it doesn't make any sense.

Unless "women's health/well being" isn't solely referring to physical health but perhaps to emotional/psychological health as well?

Yeah that’s what I was kind of getting at. It’s not currently illegal anywhere for doctors to treat mothers. I guess some are saying, “but if treating the mother puts the baby at risk (e.g., surgery, chemo, etc.) they could be prosecuted for a late term abortion if the baby dies.”

But the risk of that kind of prosecution is about as high as a transgender person walking into the “wrong” bathroom so they can molest children. It’s a fake problem in order to necessitate a “solution” that just so happens to further an agenda.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2019, 10:36:08 AM »

Yeah that’s what I was kind of getting at. It’s not currently illegal anywhere for doctors to treat mothers. I guess some are saying, “but if treating the mother puts the baby at risk (e.g., surgery, chemo, etc.) they could be prosecuted for a late term abortion if the baby dies.”

But the risk of that kind of prosecution is about as high as a transgender person walking into the “wrong” bathroom so they can molest children. It’s a fake problem in order to necessitate a “solution” that just so happens to further an agenda.

That was my initial assumption