Author Topic: TCU game  (Read 11279 times)

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: TCU game
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 05:47:29 PM »
Where are all the Weber haters?  Crying in your rooms for a week, hey, mommy is calling you for din din.
What a bunch know-nothing simpletons.
Well you're just a Weber-hater hater. Look in the mirror!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Still includes him.

Exhibit A
But he's a KU fan bud.  Never hidden that fact as far as I can tell.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 05:52:57 PM »
It is really a shame we can't all enjoy this season together :frown:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2019, 06:04:23 PM »
I'm all for catmandu calling people out.  Needs to happen more, fans should be held responsible.
I think you meant catmandeux

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 06:05:13 PM »
I'm all for catmandu calling people out.  Needs to happen more, fans should be held responsible.
I think you meant catmandeux

I most certainly did not sir.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2019, 06:15:23 PM »

as much as i want to gloat and rub it in i rather enjoy this with my cat buds

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 06:18:12 PM »
except cat from dc is weird i dont want to enjoy it with him.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2019, 06:20:56 PM »
I hate Robinson. He's one of those try hard guys I should respect but don't because he reminds me of that guy in high school that is just ok, but loves to draw charges, but too much and flops too often, and tries really hard at defense and stuff, but like can't shoot really, but boy does he hustle. It's not rational. But I hate him anyway.

I hate him for the very same reasons. His haircut also sucks.

He’s like a more polished Mike McGuirl. I love Mike, but that man is the definition of tryhard. I wish he wore recspecs.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2019, 06:23:31 PM »

as much as i want to gloat and rub it in i rather enjoy this with my cat buds
You and I can enjoy being the bigger men here.  Yeah we were right all along, but it's all about the #CATS.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »
 :cheers: #family

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2019, 06:28:21 PM »
but man does it feel good to be right. knock on wood.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2019, 06:33:09 PM »
It is pretty sweet.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2019, 06:38:46 PM »
I hate Robinson. He's one of those try hard guys I should respect but don't because he reminds me of that guy in high school that is just ok, but loves to draw charges, but too much and flops too often, and tries really hard at defense and stuff, but like can't shoot really, but boy does he hustle. It's not rational. But I hate him anyway.

He’s like a more polished Mike McGuirl. I love Mike, but that man is the definition of tryhard. I wish he wore recspecs.

He was getting to the paint at will in the second half it felt like.  He had 8(!) turnovers though, wow that’s bad.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2019, 07:39:05 PM »

I get that Mike is essentially a freshman, as far as games played, but crap he played scared today. That TCU mini run inside the under 8 timeout, with the starters out, was almost exclusively because Mike refused to do anything offensively.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2019, 07:48:12 PM »

I get that Mike is essentially a freshman, as far as games played, but crap he played scared today. That TCU mini run inside the under 8 timeout, with the starters out, was almost exclusively because Mike refused to do anything offensively.

Needs rec specs.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2019, 08:31:33 PM »
Where are all the Weber haters?  Crying in your rooms for a week, hey, mommy is calling you for din din.
I'm a Weber hater.  I'm right here.  Have never hidden that fact.  I even gave Wacky my body bag size.  I love the Cats though and will watch them and root for them no matter who the coach is.  I will be joyous in their victories and get pissed off when they lose to Tulsa or let Texas dominate them at home.  I'm Weber hater yes, but a Cat fan first. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2019, 08:34:53 PM »
except cat from dc is weird i dont want to enjoy it with him.

:frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2019, 08:47:25 PM »
mcgurl can at least dunk...i don't think robinson can...that said, yeah he's annoying to look at him/play against him, but robinson is legitimately very good despite limited athletic ability

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2019, 09:00:13 PM »
I don’t think Robinson’s athletic ability is particularly limited
:adios:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2019, 10:11:41 PM »

when wade, sneed and brown all refuse to even look at the basket when they catch the ball in the middle of the lane so we can reverse the ball 3 more times only to end up with a worse shot it is hard for me to blame McG for playing tentative

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2019, 10:28:04 PM »

when wade, sneed and brown all refuse to even look at the basket when they catch the ball in the middle of the lane so we can reverse the ball 3 more times only to end up with a worse shot it is hard for me to blame McG for playing tentative

What on earth

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2019, 12:29:25 AM »

What on earth

Did not watch today but the entire team is a half second slow on like every basketball move. Not crazy to call the team tentative despite the win streak

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2019, 01:06:43 AM »

Dean and Barry were sitting on the bench in the sequence I mentioned. X moved the ball well and got Mike 3 open looks and he didn't even look at the rim.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2019, 02:09:33 AM »
offense visually looked good to me. good passes, only 7 to's, lots of good looks. just poor 3 point shooting and slow pace is the reason for only 65 points.

to be tied for first now after having a terrible first 14.5 games, this team is trending up hard. hottest team in the conference now, and if they keep playing like this, the best team in the conference.

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2019, 02:48:53 AM »
I'm a Weber hater.  I'm right here.  Have never hidden that fact.  I even gave Wacky my body bag size.  I love the Cats though and will watch them and root for them no matter who the coach is.  I will be joyous in their victories and get pissed off when they lose to Tulsa or let Texas dominate them at home.  I'm Weber hater yes, but a Cat fan first.

Just yankin’ chain. I don’t think Weber is perfect. Great at scheming and getting maximum effort but only average at recruiting. Thank God we didn’t hire another Tanned Tom. Don’t hate cuz Illinois fired him, their alums and admins need to be on meds. Place is f’ed up.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2019, 01:01:13 PM »
oscar is a much better recruiter than tactician IMO