Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 463229 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #3475 on: January 07, 2021, 09:18:55 AM »
good lord look at the huge stomachs of fat

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: January 07, 2021, 09:47:42 AM »
Previuosly I just looked at these people as just stupid hillbillies but after yesterday if you are flying a MAGA flag or wearing gear in my eyes you are a domestic terrorist and will be treated as such.

How do you treat domestic terrorists?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: January 07, 2021, 10:06:05 AM »
Previuosly I just looked at these people as just stupid hillbillies but after yesterday if you are flying a MAGA flag or wearing gear in my eyes you are a domestic terrorist and will be treated as such.

I've never encountered anyone wearing a KKK hood or an isis hat.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: January 07, 2021, 12:15:30 PM »

I start by not considering them domestic terrorists, they're just terrorists. The definition of terrorist does not mention anything about country of origin, nationality, or foreigners. That being said Trump flags should be treated the same way as Jihadist flags, and confederate battle flags were treated during the civil war.

Even after yesterday social media is filled with people threatening violence on other American citizens.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: January 07, 2021, 12:51:05 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3480 on: January 07, 2021, 12:53:42 PM »
Dax hitting peak MAGA at this moment.

A sitting president actively calls for and promises to lead supporters into a direct insurrection against our nation and constitutional norms.

And dax is like... "well, you guys were really butthurt about the Russia thing!"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 01:41:04 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: January 07, 2021, 03:08:09 PM »
whaddabout BLM?

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: January 07, 2021, 03:11:14 PM »

I start by not considering them domestic terrorists, they're just terrorists. The definition of terrorist does not mention anything about country of origin, nationality, or foreigners. That being said Trump flags should be treated the same way as Jihadist flags, and confederate battle flags were treated during the civil war.

Even after yesterday social media is filled with people threatening violence on other American citizens.

Do you actually want a second civil war? Because labeling anyone with a Trump flag/shirt/hat a terrorist is exactly how you get a second civil war.

Use your freaking head and stop advocating for crap that's going to get more people killed.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: January 07, 2021, 06:38:41 PM »

Do you actually want a second civil war? Because labeling anyone with a Trump flag/shirt/hat a terrorist is exactly how you get a second civil war.

Use your freaking head and stop advocating for crap that's going to get more people killed.
I don't think MIR opining on a message board is going to get people killed, dude.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: January 07, 2021, 06:58:38 PM »

don't wear the uniform if you ain't tryna get in the game

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: January 07, 2021, 07:53:13 PM »

Shut up about a second civil war.

Wtf are you even talking about?

a bunch of incels cosplaying does not make a civil war

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: January 07, 2021, 07:58:08 PM »
What’s so civil about war anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: January 07, 2021, 08:26:51 PM »

How so? Are y'all going to do even more abhorrent crap because someone takes offense to you feeling the need to fly the flag of a president who lost the election. Those flags and hats will forever be a symbol of what happened yesterday and everything that led up to it. You're not flying that flag to make a statement about fiscal policy under trump that you fell in love with, it's the mark of terror. Don't be pissed at me, I didn't do it, your homeboys did.

Even piece of crap Betsy DeVos has disavowed trump and MAGA, if that's too much for you, if you gotta fly that flag, wear the hat, be enough of a big boy to own what you're doing it for.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3488 on: January 07, 2021, 08:30:00 PM »
Looks like Josh Hawley is going to come out the winner here for the heart of MAGA.  Smart move on his part.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: January 07, 2021, 08:34:41 PM »
Looks like Josh Hawley is going to come out the winner here for the heart of MAGA.  Smart move on his part.

I saw a republican pundit last night who said that the reason that Ted Cruz objected to Arizona but not Pennsylvania is that he views himself and Hawley as leading candidates in the '24 primaries and he didn't want Hawley to be the only person you claim that did this for the disenfranchised voters.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: January 07, 2021, 08:49:12 PM »
I learned last night that Hawley is a Rockhurst Man. Aren't there some Rockhurst Men on this blog? Wonder what he was like back then.

Wild that he went to Stanford undergrad and Yale Law

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: January 07, 2021, 08:50:46 PM »
i may end up being wrong, but i don't think hawley is going to come out of this a winner.  he's in way over his head.  cruz, may be able to swim in these currents, but hawley is going to sink.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: January 07, 2021, 08:56:38 PM »
cruz was born in these currents. this is his medium.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3493 on: January 07, 2021, 08:58:55 PM »
The masses will never love Cruz. Deep down he knows that too.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: January 07, 2021, 09:04:08 PM »

The pond he is fishing isn't the masses

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3495 on: January 07, 2021, 09:06:15 PM »

The pond he is fishing isn't the masses
It is if he wants the MAGA crowd.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: January 07, 2021, 09:08:44 PM »

the advantage cruz has is that he truly doesn't give a crap.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: January 07, 2021, 09:09:33 PM »
i may end up being wrong, but i don't think hawley is going to come out of this a winner.  he's in way over his head.  cruz, may be able to swim in these currents, but hawley is going to sink.

I think the next 4 years and the relative stability will help Hawley quite a bit. He'll get to be ultra conservative by turning into captain budget hawk and won't have to openly back MAGA for cheap points. I do think it won't lead to anything more than 30 years in the Senate chamber.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: January 07, 2021, 09:09:34 PM »

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: January 07, 2021, 09:12:12 PM »

When you say sink, what do you mean?  Do you mean he won't ever be able to be president or he will lose a statewide election in Missouri?