Author Topic: MEGA MAGA  (Read 463688 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: MAGA
« Reply #3600 on: January 08, 2021, 02:34:38 PM »
A confederate flag is not a Nazi flag, but flying it gives the exact same message. The maga cap is very similar.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: January 08, 2021, 02:35:36 PM »
:comeatme:

Didn't we have a vote out an emoji thread?  Add this one to that.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: January 08, 2021, 02:36:10 PM »
No, that is the best emoji
:adios:

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: January 08, 2021, 02:36:58 PM »
If 75% of Republicans believe the Easter Bunny is actually a deranged serial killer, is it incumbent on Democrats and Independents to finally rid our country of that meddlesome hare?
Yeah, using the talking point about what % of Republicans don’t believe the election results to be evidence of fraud actually existing is crazy dumb.

Judas Priest do any of you mouth breathers actually read? I have never claimed that this election was a fraud. What I have claimed, and stated, and reiterated several times now is people BELIEVE it was a fraud. We need to change our system so that anyone who claims fraud can be easily disproven.

We should start by punishing those who brought nonsense claims of fraud based on no evidence, which apparently convinced all these idiots who BELIEVE it was a fraud.

I don't disagree with the sentiment, but how do you actually turn that into a court case. (not a lawyer)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: January 08, 2021, 02:38:59 PM »
If 75% of Republicans believe the Easter Bunny is actually a deranged serial killer, is it incumbent on Democrats and Independents to finally rid our country of that meddlesome hare?
Yeah, using the talking point about what % of Republicans don’t believe the election results to be evidence of fraud actually existing is crazy dumb.

Judas Priest do any of you mouth breathers actually read? I have never claimed that this election was a fraud. What I have claimed, and stated, and reiterated several times now is people BELIEVE it was a fraud. We need to change our system so that anyone who claims fraud can be easily disproven.

We should start by punishing those who brought nonsense claims of fraud based on no evidence, which apparently convinced all these idiots who BELIEVE it was a fraud.

I don't disagree with the sentiment, but how do you actually turn that into a court case. (not a lawyer)
You probably can’t. Giuliani, Trump, Powell, etc. should ideally be held responsible in some way.   I’m not a lawyer either though.
:adios:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: January 08, 2021, 02:39:21 PM »

You literally read them the Riot Act.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: January 08, 2021, 02:41:13 PM »

I don't know why but that tik tok meme that ends with "oh his dick is big" came to mind.  Nice one.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: January 08, 2021, 02:41:38 PM »
A confederate flag is not a Nazi flag, but flying it gives the exact same message. The maga cap is very similar.

Wow... honestly, wow. The Nazi's killed millions, the Confederacy obviously resulted in the civil war.

Yeah, Trump flags are totally on that same level.

That kind of mentality won't actually spur Trump supporters to further acts of violence at all.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: January 08, 2021, 02:42:53 PM »

What do Pearl Jam lyrics have to do with this discussion?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: January 08, 2021, 02:44:07 PM »

What do Pearl Jam lyrics have to do with this discussion?

18 U.S. Code § 2101

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: January 08, 2021, 02:44:17 PM »
It's not about their history. Whether you are flying a confederate flag, flying a Nazi flag, or wearing a MAGA cap, the message you are conveying to everyone else is "I'm a racist."

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: January 08, 2021, 02:44:42 PM »
Quote from: MakeItRain
That being said Trump flags should be treated the same way as Jihadist flags, and confederate battle flags were treated during the civil war.

I am very concerned that the actions and attitudes of people in this country, specifically yours in this instance, are going to lead to more violence and death.

I have no idea how to spell it out any more plainly to you people.

Who do you think is going to die & who do you think is going to kill them?
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: January 08, 2021, 02:45:36 PM »

You probably can’t. Giuliani, Trump, Powell, etc. should ideally be held responsible in some way.   I’m not a lawyer either though.

https://gizmodo.com/voting-machine-manufacturer-dominion-sues-sidney-powell-1846017330

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: January 08, 2021, 02:47:56 PM »
Flying trump flags and wearing maga hats is good in that it quickly tells me that I can avoid wasting any time interacting with them or even coexisting with them. It also should make it easy for law enforcement to profile them.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: January 08, 2021, 02:49:33 PM »
Flying trump flags and wearing maga hats is good in that it quickly tells me that I can avoid wasting any time interacting with them or even coexisting with them. It also should make it easy for law enforcement to profile them.

Add this to my list of "more than one political messages/stickers/signs on your car" criteria for immediate monitoring.

Could make dividing up the US quick too.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
MAGA
« Reply #3615 on: January 08, 2021, 02:49:33 PM »
Also good for getting the ball rolling on HOA rules. You aren’t cratering my property value Ted, you racist piece of trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: January 08, 2021, 02:49:42 PM »

Wow... honestly, wow. The Nazi's killed millions, the Confederacy obviously resulted in the civil war.

Yeah, Trump flags are totally on that same level.

That kind of mentality won't actually spur Trump supporters to further acts of violence at all.
Why should that spur Trump supporters to further acts of violence? If it does in fact spur them to further acts of violence, isn't the comparison more valid?  :confused:

The right views BLM as a violent organization. If I were to wear a BLM shirt, have someone yell at me about being Antifa, and then I reacted with violence then well, they'd probably have a better argument for associating BLM with violence.

I guess I should add that I don't agree with the MAGA/Trump comparison to Nazis. I know people that wear MAGA hats and while I don't automatically assume they are racists/fascists, I do assume that they are unintelligent and thereby probably prejudiced as well.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 02:54:53 PM by waks »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: January 08, 2021, 02:52:05 PM »
If I yell "Nazi go home!" at someone in a MAGA cap and they get upset, I'm left wondering if they are upset at being called a Nazi, or if they are upset at my treatment of the Nazis.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: January 08, 2021, 02:52:33 PM »
Also good for getting the ball rolling on HOA rules. You aren’t cratering my property value Ted, you racist piece of trash.

Don't you dare take away my EMAW flag waving rights.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #3619 on: January 08, 2021, 03:14:30 PM »

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: January 08, 2021, 03:19:59 PM »
rough ridin' downgrades

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: January 08, 2021, 03:21:01 PM »
Holy crap her twitter banner:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: January 08, 2021, 03:28:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1347630575159570442
Seems like you could have recorded that part instead of a flaccid chant, Mindy.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: January 08, 2021, 03:30:18 PM »
I think 2000 was a reasonable election to challenge.

I didn't know 2004 was contested and 2016 sure wasn't contested the way this one is.

yeah it wasn't, at all. i am not 100% sure but i am about 99% sure purple oil was referring to ralph nader (lmao) requesting a recount of New York

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: January 08, 2021, 03:32:45 PM »
I am very concerned that the actions and attitudes of people in this country, specifically yours in this instance, are going to lead to more violence and death.

I have no idea how to spell it out any more plainly to you people.

Purple Oil: don’t be ridiculous comparing MAGAs to Nazis or Confederates. Those groups both killed tons of people for disagreeing with them.

Also Purple Oil: guys you need to placate the MAGA mass delusions or else people could die.