Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 76216 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How mad will you be if Schumer caves? (where no democrat answers thread)
« Reply #625 on: January 15, 2019, 08:37:20 AM »
And it's a perfectly normal reason to oppose the wall (or fence, or whatever). But the proffered, alternative reasons are pretty smirk-inducing. All I'm saying is that people should just be honest, because the non-Trump reasons undermine credibility. Then again, my take presumes that there are voters who don't already have their minds made up. And that may be an overly optimistic assumption.

and you want people to believe you're not a trumpalo.  this time i've highlighted the part where you give yourself away.  to prevent the confusion resulting from the previous occasion.

I cannot fathom that people honestly care about $5B, no matter how unlikely it is to make a meaningful difference.

LOL at a border wall getting completed for $5B. If you give him this $5B, he will want another $10B in a few months.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 15, 2019, 08:50:51 AM »
Another caravan from Honduras, where in 2009 Killary and Obama backed the coup, even though they've denied, but evidence is quite clear that Hillary the Butcher and friends prevented Manual Zelaya from returning to power . . . if there's one thing the left hates, and that's other countries going left, but I digress.   This subsequently lead to the extremely corrupt Juan Hernandez family coming into power and their culture of repression.

Once again, thanks Hillary and thanks Barack and your horrific 8 years as president.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 15, 2019, 08:57:37 AM »
I cannot fathom that people honestly care about 1000 migrants coming into the United States.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 15, 2019, 09:04:08 AM »
I don't want a wall for ecological reasons. Is that not a valid reason, Spracs?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 15, 2019, 09:05:27 AM »
I cannot fathom that people honestly care about 1000 migrants coming into the United States.

Per day?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: January 15, 2019, 09:32:04 AM »

You've missed the point entirely . . . sad

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 15, 2019, 09:37:49 AM »

like the wall, people care about them because they are symbolic.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 15, 2019, 09:38:27 AM »
I don't want a wall for ecological reasons. Is that not a valid reason, Spracs?

it is a very good reason.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 15, 2019, 09:49:07 AM »
yeah, it's not the money.  here's some data.  you can see that over half of democrats were against a border wall before trump made an issue of it.

https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/1084890865942835200

Glad I read back a page before luking this. Specifically intended to share these graphs with GE’s biggest charts guy. But you already found them. :cheers:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 15, 2019, 09:50:44 AM »
Here’s an interesting oped by an “anonymous senior official” on potential benefit of shutdown for smaller government. Obviously you guys know I agree with the sentiments expressed, so I’ll share it with no further commentary. Good read no matter what your personal views are.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 15, 2019, 09:55:38 AM »
senior admin officials should stop anonymously publishing opeds.  they always reveal themselves to be delusional dumbasses.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 15, 2019, 10:06:26 AM »
What happened to the first Caravan?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 15, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »
50 of the few thousand made some trouble so we gassed children
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 15, 2019, 11:29:00 AM »
50 of the few thousand made some trouble so we gassed children

the quest for lake houses will make some people impossible to control.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 15, 2019, 12:51:20 PM »
Another caravan from Honduras, where in 2009 Killary and Obama backed the coup, even though they've denied, but evidence is quite clear that Hillary the Butcher and friends prevented Manual Zelaya from returning to power . . . if there's one thing the left hates, and that's other countries going left, but I digress.   This subsequently lead to the extremely corrupt Juan Hernandez family coming into power and their culture of repression.

Once again, thanks Hillary and thanks Barack and your horrific 8 years as president.

:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 15, 2019, 02:57:02 PM »

It's pretty sad that you don't give a crap that your guy and woman supported thugs . . . and of course you don't get, because you're stupid that we are now paying for those outcomes.

Every time you post  :lol: only re-affirms what an idiot you really are.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 15, 2019, 03:27:23 PM »

It's pretty sad that you don't give a crap that your guy and woman supported thugs . . . and of course you don't get, because you're stupid that we are now paying for those outcomes.

But Russian and Ukrainian thugs are perfectly fine?

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 15, 2019, 03:41:35 PM »

I know you're extremely dumb, but a modicum or research would yield that your candidate was glomed all over Ukrainian thugs, and your favorite political couple was in bed with Russian oligarchs to the tune of ten's of millions of dollars.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 15, 2019, 04:05:36 PM »

I know you're extremely dumb, but a modicum or research would yield that your candidate was glomed all over Ukrainian thugs, and your favorite political couple was in bed with Russian oligarchs to the tune of ten's of millions of dollars.

So yes ONLY if it’s Trump, got it. :thumbs:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: January 15, 2019, 04:19:07 PM »
I would hardly call that “taking him on”

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 15, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
you are not qualified to take on Dax.

haha

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 16, 2019, 05:45:17 AM »
i'm thinking we have about 10 more days left of shutdown, Dems fracturing.....
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.