Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 76204 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: How mad will you be if Schumer caves? (where no democrat answers thread)
« Reply #575 on: January 12, 2019, 08:47:47 PM »
Why else would people that yammer on about how much more we need to do for our poor want to expand our underclass exponentially with illegal immigration

Because those poor people already exist, just in another country. The people who "yammer on about the poor" see allowing them to immigrate here as helping those people because thousands of them are fleeing unlivable situations with horrific violence. Believe it or not it's actually pretty rough ridin' obvious.

why do you want to eff over poor Americans by spreading our assistance dollars over a larger number of poor people?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 12, 2019, 08:57:21 PM »
It costs $17,777 per federal income tax paying American in federal income tax to run this country at a trillion dollar deficit and you want to let more poors in,  you are irresponsible and should rethink how you go about "helping people" with o.p.m.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:46:46 PM by gatoveintisiete »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 13, 2019, 05:02:18 AM »
At first glance either we have gotten really bad at apprehendos or those look like some numbers we can REALLY trust.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 13, 2019, 06:34:31 PM »
I do care about the innocents that have lost their lives as a result of the drug trade. And we owe it to all the victims of the drug war to actually find a real solution to this problem, which happens to be an economic problem. So your solutions are either that you can reduce supply (which people wrongly assume that a wall will accomplish) or you can reduce demand. I simply believe that we should be investing our money to find solutions that decrease demand instead of decreasing supply.

Good luck with that.

Good doctors treat the disease, bad doctors treat the symptoms.

Yes, because if there’s one thing we know.  Multi Billion Dollar drug cartels are not innovative. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 13, 2019, 06:41:18 PM »
I do care about the innocents that have lost their lives as a result of the drug trade. And we owe it to all the victims of the drug war to actually find a real solution to this problem, which happens to be an economic problem. So your solutions are either that you can reduce supply (which people wrongly assume that a wall will accomplish) or you can reduce demand. I simply believe that we should be investing our money to find solutions that decrease demand instead of decreasing supply.

Good luck with that.

Yes, because if there’s one thing we know.  Multi Billion Dollar drug cartels are not innovative. 

but not innovative enough to defeat steel slats!

amirite?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 13, 2019, 06:43:57 PM »

Good luck with that.

amirite?

I appreciate that LibBot Nation just ignores what many who actually work to secure the border actually say.   

Just admit you’re wanting a whole new legion of Lib Voters. 

Be true to yourself . . . for once

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 13, 2019, 07:22:24 PM »

Good luck with that.

did you mean to quote me here? bc your post has nothing to do with mine  :confused:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: January 13, 2019, 09:25:51 PM »
dax, do you believe the data that suggests the VAST majority of smuggled drugs pass into the country through legal ports of entry?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 13, 2019, 10:21:05 PM »

Good luck with that.

amirite?

I appreciate that LibBot Nation just ignores what many who actually work to secure the border actually say.   

You were talking drugs dax...not immigration. Nice pivot but again I'll ask, why would immigrants be only lib voters?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: January 13, 2019, 10:39:22 PM »

Good luck with that.

amirite?

You were talking drugs dax...not immigration. Nice pivot but again I'll ask, why would immigrants be only lib voters?

It all goes hand-in-hand, I've talked both, there is no pivot here.

FFS, Phil

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 14, 2019, 08:14:27 AM »
The immigrants at the southern border will vote dem because republicans are openly hostile toward them. Otherwise, they are religious and poor, making them a pretty good match to the rest of the republican base in the south.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 14, 2019, 09:08:45 AM »

Drugs are not coming into the US through unwalled sections of the US southern border, say former cartel members testifying at the trial of Mexican kingpin Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman.

The traffickers have said the majority of drugs come in through legal ports of entry on ships, submarines, trains, tractor-trailers and cars.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 14, 2019, 09:22:33 AM »
The immigrants at the southern border will vote dem because republicans are openly hostile toward them. Otherwise, they are religious and poor, making them a pretty good match to the rest of the republican base in the south.

very rapidly becoming more evangelical and less catholic too.  if the pubs made it less obvious that they hate them, they could pick up a lot.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 14, 2019, 09:27:02 AM »
It really does imply a certain level of instability when you actually think people who don't hate browns are just pretending to not be racist so they can maybe gain voters.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 14, 2019, 02:00:10 PM »
Question for trump dudes, which would be the most humiliating way for trump to cave?

1) signs spending bill w/o WALL
2) "does" a national emergency, then #1, then courts block his abuse of power and no WALL
3) congress overrides his veto w/o WALL

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 14, 2019, 02:02:27 PM »
#3 isn't a cave but still pretty monster dunk humiliating

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 14, 2019, 02:37:58 PM »
i would think he'd be able to sell #1 pretty easily - he's fought to the longest shutdown in history but now he has to start up the govt because too many good americans are suffering due to the dastardly dems.  it's not a surrender on the wall, he's still going to fight for the wall forever, he's just not going to let the dems hurt good americans anymore while they negotiate.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 14, 2019, 02:40:50 PM »
i would think he'd be able to sell #1 pretty easily - he's fought to the longest shutdown in history but now he has to start up the govt because too many good americans are suffering due to the dastardly dems.  it's not a surrender on the wall, he's still going to fight for the wall forever, he's just not going to let the dems hurt good americans anymore while they negotiate.

Yeah, once you remember that the people he represents would be willing to believe that sort of garbage, there really is no way for Trump to come out of this the least bit humiliated.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #598 on: January 14, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »
Rule #1: You cannot humiliate Trump.
Rule #2: Trump will never lose the support of the GOP.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 14, 2019, 02:47:26 PM »
#2 is much more attractive to trumpers, imo. #1 has to be seen as nothing but a failure, #2 at least gives 27 an out with the damn activist judges