Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 76261 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How mad will you be if Schumer caves?
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2018, 09:32:38 PM »
it’s kinda sad how the only defense liberals can muster at this point is snark about how Mexico was supposed to pay for it. As intellectually bankrupt as Trump is, the liberal Resistance is somehow even dumber. Gross.

This isn't accurate. It's also pointed.out many times how a huge waste of money a physical wall is and border security could be done way smarter.

Sorry you got duped....it happens.

Walls throughout history have been quite effective. Our current walls along the border have generally been quite effective. Expanding those walls would be a useful additional tool for border enforcement. You go ahead and believe differently if you like - I’m not interesting in debating this with some anonymous internet dweeb.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2018, 09:35:12 PM »
it’s kinda sad how the only defense liberals can muster at this point is snark about how Mexico was supposed to pay for it. As intellectually bankrupt as Trump is, the liberal Resistance is somehow even dumber. Gross.

This isn't accurate. It's also pointed.out many times how a huge waste of money a physical wall is and border security could be done way smarter.

Walls throughout history have been quite effective. Our current walls along the border have generally been quite effective. Expanding those walls would be a useful additional tool for border enforcement. You go ahead and believe differently if you like - I’m not interesting in debating this with some anonymous internet dweeb.
Show your face at fattyfest sometime you anonymous internet dweeb.

Welcome back to the pit!
:adios:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2018, 09:39:46 PM »
Lol healthcare being compared to a border wall.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2018, 09:42:11 PM »

No they haven't.....posted already itt how smuggling is actually occuring. A physical wall...wait spikes....isn't stopping a thing....but given you and your party is all about spending money and increasing the deficit....best of luck.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2018, 09:44:53 PM »
How is it snark? He said that Mexico was going to pay for it. Many times. In fact, he still says it.

It’s snark because that’s not a serious policy objection to the wall. You don’t give two shits about how it is “paid for” - you don’t want it. So to latch onto a campaign trail boast as some sort of substantive objection is quite silly. If you want to be cute, go for it - just be aware that any thinking person can see through your bullshit.

Not that is matters, but the wall is already “paid for” as much as anything else is in a budget that is already hundreds of billions in the red. Likewise, collecting billions in taxes on remittances to Mexico, just as an example, would pay no greater portion of the wall than anything else. It is more than a little ironic hearing liberals who fully supported blowing over a trillion dollars on the Obamacare clusterfuck suddenly becoming deficit scolds over $5-10 billion to help control our southern border. Quite a thing.

I personally don’t agree that money spent for other humans to have healthcare is “blowing money” but to each their own. It kind of makes you look like a penny pinching narcissist though.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2018, 09:46:17 PM »
They can’t come up with one legitimate reason to not build a border wall and are embarrassed of the real
one.  The hope that one day they can get voting rights for this underclass they are flooding in.  That’s
Schumer’s reason that’s Pelosi’s reason, and if it’s not your reason you are a rube.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2018, 10:44:49 PM »

Show your face at fattyfest sometime you anonymous internet dweeb.

Welcome back to the pit!

LOL, yeah ok. The likelihood of KSUW showing up at FF19 is as likely as Mexico paying for the wall.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2018, 11:40:56 PM »
"campaign trail boast" amazing rofl
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2018, 03:21:13 AM »
They can’t come up with one legitimate reason to not build a border wall and are embarrassed of the real
one.  The hope that one day they can get voting rights for this underclass they are flooding in.  That’s
Schumer’s reason that’s Pelosi’s reason, and if it’s not your reason you are a rube.
Have you been posting via typewriter lately?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2018, 08:56:29 AM »
In one page of posts the resident GOPpers wants to both keep Trump's campaign promise and not take his campaign promises seriously.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2018, 09:04:18 AM »

this
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2018, 09:16:14 AM »
Have you been posting via typewriter lately?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
whats my problem with this? posting from an ipad
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2018, 09:48:53 AM »
I swear that KSUW started a thread here titled "The Big Beautfiul Mexican Paid For Wall". Maybe not.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2018, 10:12:46 AM »
"campaign trail boast" amazing rofl

Rubes gonna rube

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2018, 10:45:17 AM »
I swear that KSUW started a thread here titled "The Big Beautfiul Mexican Paid For Wall". Maybe not.

I’m very proud of that title. Just because I support Trump doesn’t mean I can’t joke about him. I can understand why liberals take solace in pretending that all of Trump’s voters either feel betrayed or are too stupid to see they’re being played. Neither is true.

Trump was not my choice in the primaries. He is not an intellectual or a conservative champion. He is crass, egotistical, immoral, and immature. Because he has no political savvy except for his formidable brand of populism, he has utterly failed to lead that discombobulated band of fucktards known as the GOP. As a result, his record on important issues like spending and Obamacare is an utter failure.

And despite all of that, I can also feel extreme gratitude that he beat and even worse person and liberal, and in so doing has managed to advance conservative causes in some important regards, such as appointing stellar judges for the rule of law, trimming back the regulatory state, and tax reform. It’s also quite hilarious at times watching him “own the libs.”

Acknowledging the good and bad, and being satisfied with a choice because it was the better one to make, is not inconsistent or hypocritical. I do not feel betrayed (by Trump) because I knew what I was getting. And I’m certainly not being played.

I stopped posting here because most of the posters are so... meh. Be smart, or be funny, but don’t waste my time with boring liberal bitchiness.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2018, 10:53:38 AM »

I’m very proud of that title. Just because I support Trump doesn’t mean I can’t joke about him. I can understand why liberals take solace in pretending that all of Trump’s voters either feel betrayed or are too stupid to see they’re being played. Neither is true.

Trump was not my choice in the primaries. He is not an intellectual or a conservative champion. He is crass, egotistical, immoral, and immature. Because he has no political savvy except for his formidable brand of populism, he has utterly failed to lead that discombobulated band of fucktards known as the GOP. As a result, his record on important issues like spending and Obamacare is an utter failure.

And despite all of that, I can also feel extreme gratitude that he beat and even worse person and liberal, and in so doing has managed to advance conservative causes in some important regards, such as appointing stellar judges for the rule of law, trimming back the regulatory state, and tax reform. It’s also quite hilarious at times watching him “own the libs.”

Acknowledging the good and bad, and being satisfied with a choice because it was the better one to make, is not inconsistent or hypocritical. I do not feel betrayed (by Trump) because I knew what I was getting. And I’m certainly not being played.

I stopped posting here because most of the posters are so... meh. Be smart, or be funny, but don’t waste my time with boring liberal bitchiness.

I think the inability to defend the absolute insane debt is why you initially stopped posting.  You and I both know it is indefensible so it's not something you have to own.

Serious question, do you think that there are very few Trump supporters who believed him when he promised the wall would be paid for by Mexico?  Did they readily think to themselves that such a promise is clearly a lie but WGAF?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2018, 11:02:14 AM »
I think the inability to defend the absolute insane debt is why you initially stopped posting.  You and I both know it is indefensible so it's not something you have to own.

Serious question, do you think that there are very few Trump supporters who believed him when he promised the wall would be paid for by Mexico?  Did they readily think to themselves that such a promise is clearly a lie but WGAF?

I don’t need to defend any of the GOP’s failings and, in fact, have frequently criticized them. Particularly on spending. Do a search. That’s not why I stopped posting. The liberal bitching and stupidity becomes tedious.

I have no idea how many of Trump’s supporters feel betrayed by claims like “Mexico will pay for it.” I can only speak for myself and other conservatives I know personally who roll our eyes and laugh about stuff Trump says and does all the time - but we’re still damned glad he won.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2018, 11:22:04 AM »
I'm not betrayed, I knew he was lying about everything but Hillary had some emails.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2018, 11:41:47 AM »

I nominate this backtrack of the year.

Such a gleaming list of accomplishments in 2 years while owning the senate and house...appointing judges (every president just you know, does this and it's not a banner part of their administration)...giving companies tax breaks (that didn't filter down to employees)....and knocking out a few regulations.  Wow. 

I particularly enjoy how good God fearing conservatives can swallow all their morals and support this guy....for how little he actually is getting done....and LOL at "the other side" when they point out how morally/intellectually bankrupt this guy is and we should expect better of our president.... in the name of "owning the libs"....seriously, WTF guys.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 11:44:49 AM by Phil Titola »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2018, 01:34:26 PM »
i agree with our resident trumpalos that liberals/anti-trumpers that constantly talk up mexico paying for the wall as if that would be a good thing are rough ridin' idiots.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2018, 01:55:48 PM »
i agree with our resident trumpalos that liberals/anti-trumpers that constantly talk up mexico paying for the wall as if that would be a good thing are rough ridin' idiots.

I only point it out to shame the idiots that were duped by it.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2018, 02:25:06 PM »

the whole thing is stupid and nobody (nobody) wants mexico to pay for it anymore. you either always thought it was ridiculous regardless of who would pay or you really wanted the wall and mexico to pay but have now changed your minds and still want the wall but now want to stick it to Pelosi and schumer and the libs and get the money that way. neither side actually wants mexico to pay for anything.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2018, 03:01:32 PM »
I want some economist to work the numbers on Mexico indirectly paying for it via trade improvements or remittences or whatever other BS these goofballs are trying to pass off as "payment" for our steel sticks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2018, 03:02:19 PM »
I’d love any other country to pay for any of our spending.  I consider you stupid if you wouldn’t take a handout from another country.  The us builds crap for other countries on the reg.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2018, 03:48:13 PM »
I’d love any other country to pay for any of our spending.  I consider you stupid if you wouldn’t take a handout from another country.  The us builds crap for other countries on the reg.
usually only after we bomb the crap out of their country though.