Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 76241 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: How mad will you be if Schumer caves?
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2018, 06:47:18 AM »
https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/border-trilogy-part-1

Interesting listen.

The idea that a wall will stem the flow of illegal drugs or organized criminal elements is beyond stupid.

Is this what you got out of this radio lab thing?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2018, 11:20:38 AM »
No

But the radio lab series is an interesting look at the modern history of the  border and attempts to "secure" it. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 11:26:50 AM by LickNeckey »

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2018, 11:29:57 AM »
Yes I thought it was great that they could secure the parts they did to the point of having people re-route
to the desert which was extremely dangerous to their health.  This shows that we just need to secure the rest of it.  #Wallup

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2018, 11:30:27 AM »
27, explain to me how this shutdown is over the wall? It was clearly established that Mexico was going to pay for it.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2018, 11:33:16 AM »
If Schumer caves and Trump builds a 200 some odd miles of wall will you be super-pissed and why?

This is also a great thread for our lamest hur hur posters to break out the ol’ Trump said Mexico would
pay for it hot lava takes.

Ding!   :D

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2018, 11:42:43 AM »
You have to build the wall before we can see who ultimately pays for the wall - Nancy Pelosi

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »
If Schumer caves and Trump builds a 200 some odd miles of wall will you be super-pissed and why?

This is also a great thread for our lamest hur hur posters to break out the ol’ Trump said Mexico would

did you seriously add the second part of this post yesterday? good grief you're a weird one.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2018, 01:32:23 PM »
Incel alert

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2018, 01:43:44 PM »
I don't even understand why it's a "hur hur" about Mexico paying for it. Trump has said many times that Mexico is going to pay for it.  So, I'm fine with a wall but only if Mexico pays for it.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2018, 01:46:50 PM »
A "hot take" is Trump holding his obviously bullshit campaign pledge?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2018, 02:01:51 PM »

did you seriously add the second part of this post yesterday? good grief you're a weird one.

Your Hur Hur counts Rick, no doubt about it, you kicked our wall wanting asses again.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2018, 02:03:50 PM »

Haha
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2018, 02:24:19 PM »
when you try to be clever but you aren't

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2018, 02:46:26 PM »
It's a shame that the right isn't better at trolling the libs when that is the only thing they really care about anymore

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2018, 05:42:00 PM »
27, is it OK to talk itt about how much bullshit it is that "essential" operations continue through a government shut down when nearly everything is essential?

I remember kdub whining about Obama closing national parks during the last shut down. Personally I don't think any federal government entity should be open at all. All utilities should be shut off to military bases (domestic and abroad) and tell all the soldiers they have to leave but there would be no enforcement really because the government is shut down. Ground all air travel, tell border patrol to not show up, I'm not sure how the interstate highway system is managed, but close all of those if it's a federal thing. Shut down federal prisons and let all the inmates out.

The only federal employees that should be working are congress and the president and they should only be working to end the shut down (and should not be compensated during the shut down).

Just my opinion  :)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
27, is it OK to talk itt about how much bullshit it is that "essential" operations continue through a government shut down when nearly everything is essential?

I remember kdub whining about Obama closing national parks during the last shut down. Personally I don't think any federal government entity should be open at all. All utilities should be shut off to military bases (domestic and abroad) and tell all the soldiers they have to leave but there would be no enforcement really because the government is shut down. Ground all air travel, tell border patrol to not show up, I'm not sure how the interstate highway system is managed, but close all of those if it's a federal thing. Shut down federal prisons and let all the inmates out.

The only federal employees that should be working are congress and the president and they should only be working to end the shut down (and should not be compensated during the shut down).

Just my opinion  :)

Well sure it’s ok lib7, and I see you are a shutdown purest, a friend of mine would like to see politicians
Families tortured from the second day of the shutdown until its conclusion, you both are a little extreme
For my taste but I understand your frustration.  This is the Trump shutdown and it promises to be the
best we’ve ever had, I think we will shatter the old record for length and probably post a number akin
To Joe Dimmagios hitting streak that will never be broken.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2018, 08:08:36 PM »
it’s kinda sad how the only defense liberals can muster at this point is snark about how Mexico was supposed to pay for it. As intellectually bankrupt as Trump is, the liberal Resistance is somehow even dumber. Gross.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »
Well, that was a promise that was made about 1000 times.  It didn't take an intellectual to know that it probably wouldn't happen, you on the other hand ate it right up.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2018, 08:31:36 PM »
I never cared who paid for it, would be proud to pay my enormous share.

If Trump extracts money from the Mexicans I look at that as a bonus.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2018, 08:34:46 PM »
Add this to a nice pile of L’s that don took in 2018. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2018, 08:50:34 PM »
I never cared who paid for it, would be proud to pay my enormous share.

If Trump extracts money from the Mexicans I look at that as a bonus.
There’s a GoFundMe page where you can pay your enormous share and then some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2018, 08:52:31 PM »
it’s kinda sad how the only defense liberals can muster at this point is snark about how Mexico was supposed to pay for it. As intellectually bankrupt as Trump is, the liberal Resistance is somehow even dumber. Gross.
How is it snark? He said that Mexico was going to pay for it. Many times. In fact, he still says it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2018, 09:05:47 PM »
Maybe he still plans on extracting the money from them, ever heard of that one Stan?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2018, 09:25:16 PM »

This isn't accurate. It's also pointed.out many times how a huge waste of money a physical wall is and border security could be done way smarter.

Sorry you got duped....it happens.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2018, 09:26:57 PM »
How is it snark? He said that Mexico was going to pay for it. Many times. In fact, he still says it.

It’s snark because that’s not a serious policy objection to the wall. You don’t give two shits about how it is “paid for” - you don’t want it. So to latch onto a campaign trail boast as some sort of substantive objection is quite silly. If you want to be cute, go for it - just be aware that any thinking person can see through your bullshit.

Not that is matters, but the wall is already “paid for” as much as anything else is in a budget that is already hundreds of billions in the red. Likewise, collecting billions in taxes on remittances to Mexico, just as an example, would pay no greater portion of the wall than anything else. It is more than a little ironic hearing liberals who fully supported blowing over a trillion dollars on the Obamacare clusterfuck suddenly becoming deficit scolds over $5-10 billion to help control our southern border. Quite a thing.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.