Author Topic: How mad will you be if Pelosi caves? (oh no! trump caved again!) onto the ER  (Read 76234 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: How mad will you be if Schumer caves?
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2018, 03:54:41 PM »
They’re going to cave. Prepare yourself. The only alternative would be for Mertle to go nuclear and he won’t do that. Instead you’re gonna see a “bipartisan compromise” of Rinos and Dems spending a bit more on “border security” but absolutely no wall.

Youbhave to understand, for Dems this isn’t just about open borders. It is even more important that they not allow trump even a semblance of fulfilling his central campaign promise. When Shumer says he won’t cave on that, you can believe him.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2018, 04:00:54 PM »
The wall is necessary, Trump and Schumer are both dug in, it will be pressure from the people that bring
this to a close.  I think it is more likely that pressure is applied to the ‘crats.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2018, 04:06:08 PM »

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2018, 04:06:22 PM »
Team Schumer= ‘crats, establishment ‘pubs, media, rank and file rube’crat voters

Team Wall= Trump, Trump voters, ‘crat voters that know a wall isn’t a bad thing, voters from either side
That know $5 billion is a rounding error in our budget.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2018, 04:09:20 PM »
The wall is necessary, Trump and Schumer are both dug in, it will be pressure from the people that bring
this to a close.  I think it is more likely that pressure is applied to the ‘crats.

Oh you poor naive soul. By all means “light up the phone banks” but it’s not gonna happen. There is absolutely no amount of pressure, no level of negative polling, that would deter the Dems. They know if they give Trump his wall they are doomed for 2020.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »

Oh you poor naive soul. By all means “light up the phone banks” but it’s not gonna happen. There is absolutely no amount of pressure, no level of negative polling, that would deter the Dems. They know if they give Trump his wall they are doomed for 2020.

And Trump knows the opposite is true, but has the people on his side.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2018, 04:40:36 PM »
My prediction is trump caves and 27 still claims victory
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2018, 04:41:42 PM »
Obviously trump will claim victory as well
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2018, 04:42:43 PM »
Yes, Trump will point to the GoFundMe as proof that he was successful.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2018, 04:44:09 PM »
The only way i’ll claim victory is if Trump gets his money for the wall.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2018, 04:47:45 PM »

But too many other pubs in the legislature either don’t, or don’t give a crap. And therein lies the weakness. The pubs will splinter. I guarantee it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2018, 04:57:24 PM »
Yeah, Trump's popularity is sure to soar if only the pubs can find even more money to waste.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2018, 05:06:59 PM »

But too many other pubs in the legislature either don’t, or don’t give a crap. And therein lies the weakness. The pubs will splinter. I guarantee it.

I’m not counting on the worthless congressional ‘pubs, I’m counting on Trump to hold the line until enough pressure is put on ‘crats

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2018, 07:04:24 PM »

I’m not counting on the worthless congressional ‘pubs, I’m counting on Trump to hold the line until enough pressure is put on ‘crats

That’s just not gonna happen. Trump’s eventually gonna throw up his, take his 2 billion for more ICE agents, and say “hey - not my fault, elect more Pubs.” I give it two weeks tops.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2018, 08:40:02 AM »
Does "the people" support building the wall mean a majority or we just referring to MAGA boomers as "the people" now?

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2018, 10:22:34 AM »
Yeah, I read about a poll that said only 2% of Americans support building a wall with their bare hands.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2018, 02:49:41 PM »
In your mind what will the wall achieve?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2018, 11:21:06 AM »
In your mind what will the wall achieve?

If it won’t achieve anything, why are Dems so opposed to it? They ordinarily love wasting money. The truth is that stretches of wall will be a helpful tool to reduce and redirect the flow of human trafficking. That’s why we currently have walls and fences in more populous areas of the border. It’s obviously not a complete solution, but I don’t think anybody ever said it was.

I don’t think anyone should pretend that we are currently effectively enforcing our southern border. The truth is that the vast majority of those opposed to the wall don’t want better enforcement. They want a looser border. For perceived economic reasons, social justice reasons, political reasons, etc.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2018, 11:26:45 AM »
guess who’s back, back again, kazzu dub’s back, tell a friend.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2018, 11:36:36 AM »
Wonder what brought him back.....investments in the crapper, desire to wast emoney on a wall, govt shut down, dozen investigations, cabinet bailing on his hero?

So many options....it's a Christmas miracle indeed!

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2018, 12:14:36 PM »
He’s back and it’s great so I will wait until tomorrow to point out that Trump promised hundreds of times the Wall was to be paid for by Mexico but now he’s shut down the government until the US taxpayers pay for it.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2018, 07:11:49 PM »
He’s back and it’s great so I will wait until tomorrow to point out that Trump promised hundreds of times the Wall was to be paid for by Mexico but now he’s shut down the government until the US taxpayers pay for it.

but so many US taxpayers are actually mexican illegal immigrants that mexico IS actually paying for it

#FOURDEECHECKMATE

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2018, 08:14:20 PM »
https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/border-trilogy-part-1

Interesting listen.

The idea that a wall will stem the flow of illegal drugs or organized criminal elements is beyond stupid.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2018, 08:51:41 PM »
https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/border-trilogy-part-1

Interesting listen.

The idea that a wall will stem the flow of illegal drugs or organized criminal elements is beyond stupid.

Wall just got ten feet taller!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2018, 09:40:30 PM »
lmao, trump caved and now says just fixing the existing fences is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk